Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 68)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by sasi10

WTH??bitching about me in my absence?kaminooo...chodungi nahi tum logon ko..
*kicks and punches nidz,hatz,shahi and anji  hardly*.grrrLOLLOL

ROFL i don't belive this thu abhi bhi punching aur kicking seekh rahi hai...

wahe toh ...Hatzzie ...to Don baanne wale hai IF ke 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-brokensoul-anji-mira

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

ROFLLL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL now tell me why??
vented out my Frustration for TRPs in a postive wayROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-brokensoul-_Darling_Manonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Here is a summary of what happened in the week

Mon - Started with MAdhu & SHmashu in waiting area at RK mansion and ended the episode with RK saying he loves Madhu at Press conference.

Tue - Started with RK saying he loves MAdhu and ended with PAdmini shattered and crying on the road and Madhu comforting her.

Wed - Started with MAdhu comforting Paddy and people receiving MMS and with MAdhu family begging Ayi and ended with Shamshu going to the set.

THurs - Shamshu fighting with RK men and ended with MAdhu and Trish at Police and police saying it has to be 24 hours later to file a complaint.

Fri - Started with Mukund fighting with his family and ended with MAdhu Mukund confrontation, him saying sorry and all.

So I feel this week it will be good cos, lot of people want Madhu/Mukund relationship to end and that ahs happened on Friday. So hopefully from here on it will pick.

Shahi now i want TRP day wise break...i believe that makhi and paddy track might have pulled it down..
bcoz its marginally down by .2

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

WTH??bitching about me in my absence?kaminooo...chodungi nahi tum logon ko..
*kicks and punches nidz,hatz,shahi and anji  hardly*.grrrLOLLOL

ROFL i don't belive this thu abhi bhi punching aur kicking seekh rahi hai...

wahe toh ...Hatzzie ...to Don baanne wale hai IF ke 

IF ka don Sasi hai hamesha kick punch karthi rhethi hai LOL

Edited by ISADORA - 07 August 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Mon - Started with MAdhu & SHmashu in waiting area at RK mansion and ended the episode with RK saying he loves Madhu at Press conference.

Tue - Started with RK saying he loves MAdhu and ended with PAdmini shattered and crying on the road and Madhu comforting her.

Wed - Started with MAdhu comforting Paddy and people receiving MMS and with MAdhu family begging Ayi and ended with Shamshu going to the set.

THurs - Shamshu fighting with RK men and ended with MAdhu and Trish at Police and police saying it has to be 24 hours later to file a complaint.

Fri - Started with Mukund fighting with his family and ended with MAdhu Mukund confrontation, him saying sorry and all.

So I feel this week it will be good cos, lot of people want Madhu/Mukund relationship to end and that ahs happened on Friday. So hopefully from here on it will pick.

kudos to you trp queenBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORAmysteriousmilli

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

@red...rehne dijiye shahi..eveyweek we hope the same but result will be opposite..so better not to expect varna sirf disappointment hi milegiUnhappy

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Originally posted by --Neelam--

Guys i stalked other forum looks like Mb has not touched 2 this time also..damn..i don't want it going down...

Shocked...but last week was a full power pack...thenConfused

Neelu..i think all the shows have gone down..you check that and the huge fall is BV..so MB is just marginally down..i am ok with it..they should have got better..with full power and high voltage week but no idea where they are going wrong Confused

Actually all the Indian soap watcher audience are not like us ... we like RK's attitude wala character Winkbut for the common people, they are having a hard time getting accustomed with the main lead as such a grey shaded character...if they had shown a bit of RK's background, the reason for such an arrogance nature, then I think it would have received a better acknowledgement...after all most of the audience are still in the me medieval age of Saas-Bahu Drama and the Chocolate Boy concept...

Neelam is right. Last week the extreme was shown of RK being evil.  We here in the forum might be impressed with his character being so much evil. But comon viewers will find it hard to digest all this. Even in the forum too last week lot were upset because he was shown too much black.

Look at the most consistent TRP show Yeh Rishta. Naitik is every elder's favourite. But we don't find anything appealing in him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi__Darling_ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Guys i stalked other forum looks like Mb has not touched 2 this time also..damn..i don't want it going down...

Shocked...but last week was a full power pack...thenConfused

Neelu..i think all the shows have gone down..you check that and the huge fall is BV..so MB is just marginally down..i am ok with it..they should have got better..with full power and high voltage week but no idea where they are going wrong Confused

Actually all the Indian soap watcher audience are not like us ... we like RK's attitude wala character Winkbut for the common people, they are having a hard time getting accustomed with the main lead as such a grey shaded character...if they had shown a bit of RK's background, the reason for such an arrogance nature, then I think it would have received a better acknowledgement...after all most of the audience are still in the me medieval age of Saas-Bahu Drama and the Chocolate Boy concept...

Neelam is right. Last week the extreme was shown of RK being evil.  We here in the forum might be impressed with his character being so much evil. But comon viewers will find it hard to digest all this. Even in the forum too last week lot were upset because he was shown too much black.

Look at the most consistent TRP show Yeh Rishta. Naitik is every elder's favourite. But we don't find anything appealing in him.

Ok one more Alien LOL...RK's character is larger than life...every person has to be grey...that is universal law..showing too much good is wrong way of leading people to cliff of a fake identity which actually does not exists..

-brokensoul-_Darling_anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index