Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 66)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Shahi are you here...write down a detail analysis why its down...mera dimaag abhi loaned hai LOL

Edited by ISADORA - 07 August 2012 at 11:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by Manonids

TRP 1.6 again  http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2012_08_01_archive.html

now why i am surprised LOL...its down is it because of non promo week or ek dum se shot  promo Confused

They showed Madhu newspaper scandal and Mukund ayi family drama and all in last week episodes and there was not a single promo on last week's epsiodes.

Week started with showing Madhu & Shamsher  in RK mansion and Bittuji and RK making them wait and ended on Madhu & Mukund meeting near hospital. So in between what they have shown, MMS, Press conference, beating Shamshu was not promoted at all. These scenes might not go well with some viewers also like Shamshu being beaten like that, RK shown as too much negative, a girl's reputation being so much spoiled.

This week they are promoting marriage, so hopefully it will rise.

MB is in real competition with HD in this slot. Last week HD was less and this week their TRP was high than MB.

It will take sometime to pick up after such a big fall. CV"s have delayed too much to start the main track and focus on leads.

But we are getting good episodes now and they are concentrating on the maintrack and are focusing on main leads now. So hope this week it will be good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

Shahi are you here...write down a detail analysis why its down...mera dimaag abhi loaned hai LOL

itne jalde haar gaye tu ...Na Muna Na ...abhe to pura din tu TRP song he sunege ...

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you shahi..i usually forget what happens in the week..this promotion strategy also sucks..of colors they need some brains...Hope they bounce back atleast next week..that will give them some motivation...

Edited by ISADORA - 07 August 2012 at 11:11pm

-brokensoul-_Darling_anji-miramysteriousmilli

mysteriousmilli IF-Stunnerz
mysteriousmilli
mysteriousmilli

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Neelam--

Guys i stalked other forum looks like Mb has not touched 2 this time also..damn..i don't want it going down...

Shocked...but last week was a full power pack...thenConfused

Neelu..i think all the shows have gone down..you check that and the huge fall is BV..so MB is just marginally down..i am ok with it..they should have got better..with full power and high voltage week but no idea where they are going wrong Confused

Actually all the Indian soap watcher audience are not like us ... we like RK's attitude wala character Winkbut for the common people, they are having a hard time getting accustomed with the main lead as such a grey shaded character...if they had shown a bit of RK's background, the reason for such an arrogance nature, then I think it would have received a better acknowledgement...after all most of the audience are still in the me medieval age of Saas-Bahu Drama and the Chocolate Boy concept...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
ROFLLL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Guys i stalked other forum looks like Mb has not touched 2 this time also..damn..i don't want it going down...

Shocked...but last week was a full power pack...thenConfused

Neelu..i think all the shows have gone down..you check that and the huge fall is BV..so MB is just marginally down..i am ok with it..they should have got better..with full power and high voltage week but no idea where they are going wrong Confused

Actually all the Indian soap watcher audience are not like us ... we like RK's attitude wala character Winkbut for the common people, they are having a hard time getting accustomed with the main lead as such a grey shaded character...if they had shown a bit of RK's background, the reason for such an arrogance nature, then I think it would have received a better acknowledgement...after all most of the audience are still in the me medieval age of Saas-Bahu Drama and the Chocolate Boy concept...

RK Ballu these characters are larger than life...why are they not being received well..come on people open your damn stupid brains..the love story between too sweet and chocalte boy types wont work...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by sasi10

ROFLLL

apna muh sheeshe main dekh liya kya LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi__Darling_-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index