Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 55)

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
tt
Originally posted by Shahisthi

@ Anji- This is just warmup for Tom and jerry discussions. For that we have to get RK/Madhu scenes. So far after this thread started no scenes. So warming up now.

@ Jenny urf Nidz - If all of us are are same type then won't b interesting na.

oh shahi my sweet heartHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-Sexy--brokensoul-Manonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

@ Anji- This is just warmup for Tom and jerry discussions. For that we have to get RK/Madhu scenes. So far after this thread started no scenes. So warming up now.

Shahi thanks Buddy..LOL..you did my job

Kitne khush hote hai tu apna kaam kisi se karwa ke ...ufff Kaamchor kahen ke ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --Neelam--

Originally posted by mymagic13

hey neelam if u r here,, i always see u liking the posts n am sure none of us will mind if u comment here!!

Big smileThanx dearHug...I know dear...actually I am very very lazy in typing Embarrassed... I really enjoy to read more than  comment...in fact i am a good reader than a writer... since I am doing my B.Tech in computer Science, so almost 24hrs i have to do something or the other on the computer for educational purposes...in between i visit the forum and read the posts which attract me and rarely comment ... I do enjoy your conversation through the posts...Smile

When you feel like it just comment. Most of the time one or two of us are always here.

I think even from us mostly me and Hatz write long posts...thu Meenu, Nidz Anji and Sasi's  posts are short. Sasi's posts are always as you know whta is happening guys?? kind of questions.

ROFL shahi thune sasi ka poora nikaldiya...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-_Darling_anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Shahi thanks Buddy..LOL..you did my job

Kitne khush hote hai tu apna kaam kisi se karwa ke ...ufff Kaamchor kahen ke ...

Kuon mirch kuon lag rahi hai...tere post main maine kaam kia tha na...LOL

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged

hey neelam if u r here,, i always see u liking the posts n am sure none of us will mind if u comment here!!

Big smileThanx dearHug...I know dear...actually I am very very lazy in typing Embarrassed... I really enjoy to read more than  comment...in fact i am a good reader than a writer... since I am doing my B.Tech in computer Science, so almost 24hrs i have to do something or the other on the computer for educational purposes...in between i visit the forum and read the posts which attract me and rarely comment ... I do enjoy your conversation through the posts...Smile

u can bump in n say hi atleast,,
all of them here r like item girls,, we r quite entertaining,,
rakhi sawant tho u can guess by reading the posts!!

tune shaheed hona hai kya Angry   tu hoge item girl main to nahe hun ...in bw, welcome kar rahe hai ya dance ke liye invite kar rahe hai ...tu he naach main to seeteyaan marunge ...

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

When you feel like it just comment. Most of the time one or two of us are always here.

I think even from us mostly me and Hatz write long posts...thu Meenu, Nidz Anji and Sasi's  posts are short. Sasi's posts are always as you know whta is happening guys?? kind of questions.

ROFL shahi thune sasi ka poora nikaldiya...

yeh Pakka kal Sasi se sunege ...ROFL  basically Sasi asks for precap only with Shocked

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged

tune shaheed hona hai kya Angry   tu hoge item girl main to nahe hun ...in bw, welcome kar rahe hai ya dance ke liye invite kar rahe hai ...tu he naach main to seeteyaan marunge ...

muze seetee nahi aati... mai taali bajaungiLOL

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAManonidzmysteriousmilli

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

i knew it,, i knew it that u ll be the first one to reply to this post,,
drama queen,,
main chamak challo hoon,,

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index