Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 52)

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by Rupal

Hi Hatz, Nice to meet you all people in this thread...You all can call me "Rupal"..

I found this thread neutral...I post only in neutral and healthy discussions threads..Tongue

hey rupal am meenu n am a angel becoz i am sweetheart,,
hatz is the shakespeare of this forum coz she is awesome writer n shows off with her talent,,
nids is the most dangerous female on this thread,, she can chew us like we r nothing,,
shahi is another fan here whose cribbing never ends,, she is very concerned about trp's n she trp mata,,
anji is another cry baby,, if we dont talk to her she ll think we r angry with her but very sweet compared to all others here,,
sasi dont even ask about her,, she is mr india of this forum,, she comes in once in a while n asks for recap of the chat we would had in certain post,,
basically we all r sweet hearts,,

ROFL basically that is what we are one crazy gang right now i am mission of giving nick names for my bestied

Meenu :: Angel
Nids:: Jenny
Anji :: Annie

Shahi :: still thinking 
Sasi::still thinking

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupal-Sexy--brokensoul-_Darling_anji-miramysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
 now the topic maker arrived haanLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by mymagic13

Hi Hatz, Nice to meet you all people in this thread...You all can call me "Rupal"..

I found this thread neutral...I post only in neutral and healthy discussions threads..Tongue

hey rupal am meenu n am a angel becoz i am sweetheart,,
hatz is the shakespeare of this forum coz she is awesome writer n shows off with her talent,,
nids is the most dangerous female on this thread,, she can chew us like we r nothing,,
shahi is another fan here whose cribbing never ends,, she is very concerned about trp's n she trp mata,,
anji is another cry baby,, if we dont talk to her she ll think we r angry with her but very sweet compared to all others here,,
sasi dont even ask about her,, she is mr india of this forum,, she comes in once in a while n asks for recap of the chat we would had in certain post,,
basically we all r sweet hearts,,

ROFL basically that is what we are one crazy gang right now i am mission of giving nick names for my bestied

Meenu :: Angel
Nids:: Jenny
Anji :: Annie

Shahi :: still thinking 
Sasi::still thinking

Tu mera naam dubayege nikame student ...back bencher kahen ke ...ufff    Shahi - TRP mata and Sasi- The Tubelight ...voting karwa le ab ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Hi Nidz,Meenu,Sasi and Sahi

Nice to meet you all people here..

I did see Drashti's previous show in bits and pieces and she is one of the finest TV actress we have..I didn't see Vivian's previous show but now he's my sweetheart TongueI watch this show for DVD and am felt for 3rd promo of this show..Day Dreaming 

LOL..I don't care about TRP's and all..I just enjoy DVD and the script..LOL

I didn't like MukundLOL..Some of the characters are too loud and some are too spineless in this show..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAManonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

now the topic maker arrived haanLOL

haan haan woh bhe aate hai beech main ..apna jhanda lekar ..LOL  I am TM I am TM ...ha ha 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

I did see Drashti's previous show in bits and pieces and she is one of the finest TV actress we have..I didn't see Vivian's previous show but now he's my sweetheart TongueI watch this show for DVD and am felt for 3rd promo of this show..Day Dreaming 

I didn't like MukundLOL..Some of the characters are too loud and some are too spineless in this show..

hey ropal... i am  also hereBig smile

RupalISADORA-brokensoul-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Well ...So u dont belong to Shahi and Sasi category.    hmmm Anjie bhe cancel...hmmm ...kahan fit karein ab ...hmmm     Meenu ...she seems to be a lot like u ...Hatzzie is not a good student so ..usse dur raho ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupal-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
hey jenny read you have changed the dp   but i am seeing only your old one.

this thread will be remembered for changing names... changing colors... and now changing  dp..

where is the real topic..who is tom and who is jerry... basic question

teacherji    answer do

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index