Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 47)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by mymagic13

@shahi n nids i dont think madhu is weak girl,, she was so grounded yesterday n today,,, if she was weak she would be crying in the hospital lobby not run around arranging for money!! shammu is very special n crying is needed!!

Meenu, MB is not weak ...its her journey from a simple emotional girl to a high headed superstar ...so every facet of her character has to be shown ...

i know,,her character is being sketched well,, it was so unclear before but i am loving her now in the show,,
trish is good only when she is upset,,in emotional scenes i find her forced or may be she is gud but madhu takes the cake becoz she is exceptional!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Yeah i know...but why cry they cannot show the leads in all episodes..there was a episode where only RK was there remember RK and Ballu's episode..there Madhu was not needed they did not show her..Now this is Madhu's struggle and her emtions for the person who is her father and its justified ...if they had not shown this ...i would have been disappointed...

Precisely ...just to show ur favorite actor, track cannot be compromised ...pheww ...some cry babies need to get few things straight for the show to run for years 

-brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

It was required to be shown ...how today ...MB was asking for money from her employer ...she sold her marriage jewelery ...all these moments were required to be shown ...as after some time, this very girl would be having all for what she is struggling now ..  MB will defo remember these tough times when she will be having all luxury in her life except her loved ones Confused.

This was expected episode why to hurry ..this is needed for Rishbala to proceed...from noo whe re he cant  come and land directly at her door step..Even in novels the hero comes only in the later part which turns and twists the tale..

Madhu and her loved one relationship shown today will be her last memory until RK changes for her..contradicting to the factual apprehsive fact that they are the ones who are gonna misunderstand her and RK will be the one with her..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Rupal IF-Dazzler
Rupal
Rupal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hi, I'm new to this thread and rarely post in this forum..Tongue

Today episode pace was bit slow . But the flow was logical...

Padmini character didn't change..From the begining of the show she was like that only..If you remember first week episodes, she did bare all the insults from her husband and in-law and was crying all the time, she didn't say and done anything..But she did show her courage when it was needed during Ganesh-goons sequence..Whenever she was with her husband she did cry all the time..LOLI think most of the people remembered only particular scenes and forgot about her total character sketech..

Madhu's character is growing since couple of the days and I'm really glad for that..ClapThough she was in dark situation under the mess created by our dear RK, she was supporting her family by forgetting her own mess..Drashti was fabulous since couple of episodes..

I don't think show sucks when any of the character missing from the show...LOLShow really sucks when logic and flow misses from the show...Diplomatic Cry babies..LOLEven if DD was missing and VD was shown in these episodes I would say the same thing as story was gripping since couple of episodes..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
 hmm... who said madhu is weak  ..  and why the pankhas are crying always for not showing...

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Originally posted by ISADORA

It was required to be shown ...how today ...MB was asking for money from her employer ...she sold her marriage jewelery ...all these moments were required to be shown ...as after some time, this very girl would be having all for what she is struggling now ..  MB will defo remember these tough times when she will be having all luxury in her life except her loved ones Confused.

This was expected episode why to hurry ..this is needed for Rishbala to proceed...from noo whe re he cant  come and land directly at her door step..Even in novels the hero comes only in the later part which turns and twists the tale..

Madhu and her loved one relationship shown today will be her last memory until RK changes for her..contradicting to the factual apprehsive fact that they are the ones who are gonna misunderstand her and RK will be the one with her..

Yeah ...MB is gonna  carry these last memories with her as she will move ahead with RK ...Confused   Felt bad for MB today ..Poor girl is clueless about what is gonna happen with her ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Originally posted by Rupal

Hi, I'm new to this thread and rarely post in this forum..Tongue

Today episode pace was bit slow . But the flow was logical...

Padmini character didn't change..From the begining of the show she was like that only..If you remember first week episodes, she did bare all the insults from her husband and in-law and was crying all the time, she didn't say and done anything..But she did show her courage when it was needed during Ganesh-goons sequence..Whenever she was with her husband she did cry all the time..LOLI think most of the people remembered only particular scenes and forgot about her total character sketech..

Madhu's character is growing since couple of the days and I'm really glad for that..ClapThough she was in dark situation under the mess created by our dear RK, she was supporting her family by forgetting her own mess..Drashti was fabulous since couple of episodes..

I don't think show sucks when any of the character missing from the show...LOLShow really sucks when logic and flow misses from the show...Diplomatic Cry babies..LOLEven if DD was missing and VD was shown in these episodes I would say the same thing as story was gripping since couple of episodes..

This show as you said is DVD and not DD and VD...rightly it was needed and to be shown to the eyes of people that she is a girl who does not break apart bcoz her engagement got broken..she is strong to hold on to anything

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rupal-Sexy--brokensoul-mysteriousmillianji-miraManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

hmm... who said madhu is weak  ..  and why the pankhas are crying always for not showing...

Appercaiting as a team is very rare Anji...if something is wrong directly bash them that is it...This show is all about RishBala..others are needed to build the track and the ladder paving way for the journey...

i like both DD and VD...both are apt and doing a fab job as the actors...i really donno why bicker it over

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index