Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 46)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
@shahi n nids i dont think madhu is weak girl,, she was so grounded yesterday n today,,, if she was weak she would be crying in the hospital lobby not run around arranging for money!! shammu is very special n crying is needed!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

why would RK been shown today..it was a very good episode..the sequence is perfect..RhishBala Dhamaka to happen..they need to show the struggle of Madhu and it was sensiblely handled...
DD was awesome...she was whole and she carried it well

RK's dialogue line of the show...Ek Ishq Ek Junoon...Loved it ..it was a perfect shot..

Well some VD fans are thinking over logics as always.   show jaye bhaad main but inka RK dikh jaye kisi bhe form main ...wow ...great...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by Manonids

Yes Meenu ...we are not seeing any movie that fans would get hero all the time in front ...RK will be shown when he's required ...ab Shamu is in ICU, phir RK aur Bittu ke scene kahan fit hotein hain ...some VD fans have seriously lost the sense of logic ...More than MB, they are crying i guess today ...Taking credit away from other cast members and making posts saying show is crap without RK is showing what such fans are made up of ...

Me too react for that and made that DDcentric post.

I loved DD's scene tonight when they show Shamshu flashback scenes and she crying remembering it.

I am sure even if we are DD fans, tonight if they show DD crying for Mukund and not for Shamshu, we would have hated those scenes. Because then it would be ridiculous.

So it is not about cos we like the scenes cos it was of her because these are required scenes.

right its not about DD or VD...it has to be DVD..they can haandle the episode centerically well...if one is not present the other is down ..is utter stuipdity..both are important its as simple as that..people should learn to appreciate the team effort rather than bashing..

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

@shahi n nids i dont think madhu is weak girl,, she was so grounded yesterday n today,,, if she was weak she would be crying in the hospital lobby not run around arranging for money!! shammu is very special n crying is needed!!

Meenu, MB is not weak ...its her journey from a simple emotional girl to a high headed superstar ...so every facet of her character has to be shown ...

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Yeah i know...but why cry they cannot show the leads in all episodes..there was a episode where only RK was there remember RK and Ballu's episode..there Madhu was not needed they did not show her..Now this is Madhu's struggle and her emtions for the person who is her father and its justified ...if they had not shown this ...i would have been disappointed...

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
It was required to be shown ...how today ...MB was asking for money from her employer ...she sold her marriage jewelery ...all these moments were required to be shown ...as after some time, this very girl would be having all for what she is struggling now ..  MB will defo remember these tough times when she will be having all luxury in her life except her loved ones Confused.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORAanji-miramysteriousmilli

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I am going to watch the episode on YouTube. Hope the episode is downloaded Smile

Edited by cutiee1992 - 07 August 2012 at 10:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by mymagic13

Meenu, MB is not weak ...its her journey from a simple emotional girl to a high headed superstar ...so every facet of her character has to be shown ...

MB character as strong girl was shown on her entry itself. So she is not weak.

But we have to agree in between when Ayi was there and with the engagement crap, they have shown Madhu weak, not saying anything when her parents were being insulted by Ayi. That was a phase we also didn't like much.

But again she is on the track now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-anji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index