Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 45)

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Originally posted by mymagic13

shahi i gues u right,, taking money from RK is the last resort!!
kal full rishbala hoga n today i liked watching dd only n all others were boring,,

Meenu- I know scenes were boring. It will be obviously cos it was not on leads. But these scenes are very important. Otherwise people will bash Madhu's character. Why this time she is accepting money from RK when she objected to accept itwhen the accident happened to Mukund.

Lot of questions will be there. CV's are trying not to leave any loopholes. This is the high point of the show for the main track.

it is one of the most important track,, the makers have done their home work n it seen in the episodes,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAManonidz

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Shahi ...its not about DD centric or Rk centric ...the flow of the track is perfect to build up for the final dhamaka ...

well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Yes Meenu ...we are not seeing any movie that fans would get hero all the time in front ...RK will be shown when he's required ...ab Shamu is in ICU, phir RK aur Bittu ke scene kahan fit hotein hain ...some VD fans have seriously lost the sense of logic ...More than MB, they are crying i guess today ...Taking credit away from other cast members and making posts saying show is crap without RK is showing what such fans are made up of ...

Edited by Manonids - 07 August 2012 at 10:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAmysteriousmilli

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Manonids]Shahi ...its not about DD centric or Rk centric ...the flow of the track is perfect to build up for the final dhamaka ...[/QUOTE]

Me just expressing happiness for the moment because I was waiting for scenes of DD, that also scenes which justify her character. That does not mean I will be happy for the rest of the show if they only show DD. Me too get tired of reading some posts saying it is boring cos only her scenes were shown.

I won't say Madhu is weak now. She broke down in last night episode. But she is strong now and handling everything and trying everyway to get money. So it is not only about rhona dhona. And it is not a saas bahu rona dhona show. These scenes are important . The family is handling well the crisis. Of course except Paddy. Paddy is hopeless.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAmysteriousmilliManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

[QUOTE=Manonids]Shahi ...its not about DD centric or Rk centric ...the flow of the track is perfect to build up for the final dhamaka ...[/QUOTE]

Me just expressing happiness for the moment because I was waiting for scenes of DD, that also scenes which justify her character. That does not mean I will be happy for the rest of the show if they only show DD. Me too get tired of reading some posts saying it is boring cos only her scenes were shown.

I won't say Madhu is weak now. She broke down in last night episode. But she is strong now and handling everything and trying everyway to get money. So it is not only about rhona dhona. And it is not a saas bahu rona dhona show. These scenes are important . The family is handling well the crisis. Of course except Paddy. Paddy is hopeless.

that's what I am saying ...one should not overlook the requirement of the track, which revolves around the family which has been broken by RK ...

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Yes Meenu ...we are not seeing any movie that fans would get hero all the time in front ...RK will be shown when he's required ...ab Shamu is in ICU, phir RK aur Bittu ke scene kahan fit hotein hain ...some VD fans have seriously lost the sense of logic ...More than MB, they are crying i guess today ...Taking credit away from other cast members and making posts saying show is crap without RK is showing what such fans are made up of ...

well i dont think show is crap,, yesterday dd was phenomenal,, i still stand to it that it is for her i watch the show,, RK is an interesting character but i would want to watch madhu handle RK being a simple girl,, i dont want to see RK as a bad boy always n i want their love story! i love the cast n the show

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

why would RK been shown today..it was a very good episode..the sequence is perfect..RhishBala Dhamaka to happen..they need to show the struggle of Madhu and it was sensiblely handled...
DD was awesome...she was whole and she carried it well

RK's dialogue line of the show...Ek Ishq Ek Junoon...Loved it ..it was a perfect shot..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Me too react for that and made that DDcentric post.

I loved DD's scene tonight when they show Shamshu flashback scenes and she crying remembering it.

I am sure even if we are DD fans, tonight if they show DD crying for Mukund and not for Shamshu, we would have hated those scenes. Because then it would be ridiculous.

So it is not about cos we like the scenes cos it was of her because these are required scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ISADORAManonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index