Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 44)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

paddo was only crying crying,, but precap was awesome,, dd was on fire

ya Paddy was  only crying throughout the show .Confused  DD was good and so was Roma 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-mira

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
shahi i gues u right,, taking money from RK is the last resort!!
kal full rishbala hoga n today i liked watching dd only n all others were boring,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-mira

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

kuch zyaada drama hogaya!!

Meenu daily soap hai yar ...woh to hoga he na ...I wonder why so many fans get hyper if RK is not shown for some episodes ...i liked him too ...but that doesnt take the credit away from the logic of the track ...if he's required for the track, makers will defo show him na ...kher chado ...I enjoyed the episode for its natural pace ...

Me completely satisfied.

For me getting Madhucentric episodes for 3 days are worth watching. And DD was awesome.

So no complaints at all. The scenes is to make Madhu's reasons for her future actions realistic and justifiable.

-Sexy-anji-miraManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

shahi i gues u right,, taking money from RK is the last resort!!
kal full rishbala hoga n today i liked watching dd only n all others were boring,,

Meenu- I know scenes were boring. It will be obviously cos it was not on leads. But these scenes are very important. Otherwise people will bash Madhu's character. Why this time she is accepting money from RK when she objected to accept itwhen the accident happened to Mukund.

Lot of questions will be there. CV's are trying not to leave any loopholes. This is the high point of the show for the main track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i don't know what to say...

a bit sad   ...  all were worried for money... so true in real life... for a junior artist  25 lakhs is such a big amount...

overall good episode with some reality and a bit dragging... but ok...
paddy was only crying  ... nothing else..

readingworms.-brokensoul--Sexy-

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Shahi ...its not about DD centric or Rk centric ...the flow of the track is perfect to build up for the final dhamaka ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy_tales-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miramysteriousmilli

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged

kuch zyaada drama hogaya!!

Meenu daily soap hai yar ...woh to hoga he na ...I wonder why so many fans get hyper if RK is not shown for some episodes ...i liked him too ...but that doesnt take the credit away from the logic of the track ...if he's required for the track, makers will defo show him na ...kher chado ...I enjoyed the episode for its natural pace ...

i hate to see madhu cry,,i know it is needed,, i want to madhu go n slap RK,,after that slap segment i am growing impatient for that scene,,
i love RK too but i love madhu also though her character was boring until few days back it is her story n RK is gonna be part of her,,madhu will be separated from her family n it is necessary for them to show the family bonding,, people will learn soon,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Shahi ...its not about DD centric or Rk centric ...the flow of the track is perfect to build up for the final dhamaka ...
Ur right,  I agreee on tht point audience watch the show for content not for any specific actor.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-Manonidz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index