Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 29)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 33567

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

So today's segment in actual is nothing but RK's money power talks...

logical enough before Rishbala move ahead for their epic journey ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORA

-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Joined: 27 January 2011
Posts: 20310

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by cutiee1992

Lol don't kill me. But I don't like too many segments or articles revealing the whole the story because it kills all the suspense for me Confused I.mean if I already know what will happen each episode then I feel like what is their to watch the episode D'oh


That is called promotion ..cutie LOL


agar promotion nahi hua tho logon ko kaise patha hoga ki serial mein high point horaha hai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORAmysteriousmilli

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anji64

written update  or link of the seg please


jenny do the honors please LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Originally posted by ISADORA

So today's segment in actual is nothing but RK's money power talks...

logical enough before Rishbala move ahead for their epic journey ...

Yes he is throwing the harsh reality in jars of her loved ones..and he did not mean to hate her with such passion all together..they are gonna move in with each other in the same directions with different thoughts only to be intertwined

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-Manonidz

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Joined: 06 November 2007
Posts: 18199

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
someone saw SBB gold awards seg ... KT putting varmala on DD's pic LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORAanji-mira

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 29418

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by anji64

written update  or link of the seg please


jenny do the honors please LOL

 hatzie   jenny kya teri secretary ban gayi hai... uss se kam karva rahi haiLOL  bittuji jaiseLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORAManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Joined: 02 April 2012
Posts: 10175

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Originally posted by ISADORA

Originally posted by cutiee1992

Lol don't kill me. But I don't like too many segments or articles revealing the whole the story because it kills all the suspense for me Confused I.mean if I already know what will happen each episode then I feel like what is their to watch the episode D'oh


That is called promotion ..cutie LOL


agar promotion nahi hua tho logon ko kaise patha hoga ki serial mein high point horaha hai


Yes atleast people who use net frequently will come to know about it..but for only TV viewers this is necessary

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 29418

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

someone saw SBB gold awards seg ... KT putting varmala on DD's pic LOLLOL

konsa    tell me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSahISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index