Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 20)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Someone sending me again PM's saying go and check Colours website sayig all are praising DD cos she thinks that I bash Madhu character before cos we expressed our dislike intially for Madhu/Mukund scenes and I criticized CV's for Madhu's character in some earlier posts.  Whether that someone believ or not, I am one of the person who is most happy because at last DD is getting scenes where she could show her talent.
Angry
And we were not wrong all these days she was given nothing. Reason her talent was not noticed. Now that she has amazing scenes everyone is praising her.

Here this is not a competition on who is a bigger fan of DD. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I guess if we don't like something about a character we should be free to express and criticize. We are not bashing the actor just criticizing the CV's and makers. That doesn't mean we accept everthing they show just because our favourite was doing the role.

Only now makers are doing justice to DD's character and it is a fact.

I am sure this came cos lot of fans expressed dislike for what they have done to waste lot of episodes on side characters and because lot of viewers stopped watching the show  . Otherwise don't know how long they will drag the episodes without starting the main track.

LOLLOL  ek simple se baat kehne ke liye tune essay likh diya 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-mira

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
LOL our own tom n jerry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Someone sending me again PM's saying go and check Colours website sayig all are praising DD cos she thinks that I bash Madhu character before cos we expressed our dislike intially for Madhu/Mukund scenes and I criticized CV's for Madhu's character in some earlier posts.  Whether that someone believ or not, I am one of the person who is most happy because at last DD is getting scenes where she could show her talent.
Angry
And we were not wrong all these days she was given nothing. Reason her talent was not noticed. Now that she has amazing scenes everyone is praising her.

Here this is not a competition on who is a bigger fan of DD. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I guess if we don't like something about a character we should be free to express and criticize. We are not bashing the actor just criticizing the CV's and makers. That doesn't mean we accept everthing they show just because our favourite was doing the role.

I am sure this came cos lot of fans expressed dislike for what they have done to waste lot of episodes on side characters and because lot of viewers stopped watching the show  . Otherwise don't know how long they will drag the episodes without starting the main track.

Ignore those people Shahi...they tend to forget that we are talking about characters not actor..every one has their point of view and you are not wrong..the show dropped only bcoz of some crap of makhi and party shown and given too much of importance..once rishbala was centralized they got 1.8 without promo..that itself is speaking loud..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy--brokensoul-_Darling_anji-miraManonidz

-brokensoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-brokensoul-
-brokensoul-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Nidz - I am angry really. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

These are people who hardly comes into the forum. I am trying not to get involve in any controversial post nowadays.

But can't avoid PM's right.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-ISADORAanji-miraManonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Nidz - I am angry really. Angry

These are people who hardly comes into the forum. I am trying not to get involve in any controversial post nowadays.

[/QUOTE]

Remember even I used to tell u not to get impatient with her track etc ...and now ur image has turn into DD basher LOL though I know the reality ...at times, we need to be selective about what we write ... brutally honest words can make hell lot of difference 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_sasi__Darling_-Sexy--brokensoul-ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

controversial Shocked...LOL you are right i only comment on some posts rest i don't look into the content..

Edited by ISADORA - 07 August 2012 at 2:37am

_sasi__Darling_-brokensoul-anji-miraManonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Angry

ROFLROFLROFL..aise namoone bhi hote hai duniya mei..dont worry..ignore maar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-brokensoul-_Darling_ISADORAanji-mira

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

Remember even I used to tell u not to get impatient with her track etc ...and now ur image has turn into DD basher LOL though I know the reality ...at times, we need to be selective about what we write ... brutally honest words can make hell lot of difference 
[/QUOTE]

Gyani baba ki jai ho LOL LOL

-Sexy--brokensoul-anji-miraManonidzmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index