Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 (Page 128)

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

it is going to be that RK will get drunk again n harass her ... scared her n tell her that he own her ... so with the intention her will get close to her ... n few close ups ... hum besharms ka drooling quota ...LOLLOL n that's it ... madhu will get scared ... then the best part RK will pass out ... phir we will see the next next morning OuchOuch

Yeah ...he would just show her that he owns her and not vice versa ...and this will perhaps hit the woman inside MB as RK didnt touch her even she being her possession ...its my version for MB's mind no matter how simple she is ...but she is a woman too and who does want to be humiliated like some filth ...huh ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSahISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonids

@ Hatzzie ...she is mean, selfish ...what more to say Angry...besides this, she thinks herself to be a heroine material ...Girl if u have the guts then do it urself na ...why do u need others to fulfill ur dreams ...I wonder what would be her reaction after MB turns Superstar ...!!!! 

Yes no offence but Madhu is very beautiful bu trishns lacks that luster..ussko koi chillam chilli ka role de do accha karegi...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manonidz

_sasi_ IF-Dazzler
_sasi_
_sasi_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
kaminooo...promo link please and i missed first half epi yesterday :((

ISADORA

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -DamnedDrooler-

it is going to be that RK will get drunk again n harass her ... scared her n tell her that he own her ... so with the intention her will get close to her ... n few close ups ... hum besharms ka drooling quota ...LOLLOL n that's it ... madhu will get scared ... then the best part RK will pass out ... phir we will see the next next morning OuchOuch

Yeah ...he would just show her that he owns her and not vice versa ...and this will perhaps hit the woman inside MB as RK didnt touch her even she being her possession ...its my version for MB's mind no matter how simple she is ...but she is a woman too and who does want to be humiliated like some filth ...huh ...

Excatly..RK will leave no stone unturned to torture her..they are showing is possession ..the three days before SR on our TV we get see a one more shade of RK where he will stand by her ..aganist trishna roma and paddy..i wont be surprised even if he does something to them for Madhu and again humiliating her..is the contrast..Madhu ko tho lagega chalo baar baar bach gayi..darinda dur rahe tabhi better hai ...pass ayega tho problem mera heart beat increase ho jayega..

Hey people we forgot makhi..inbetween usska rona dona bhi dikhayenge na LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSahManonidz

ISADORA IF-Sizzlerz
ISADORA
ISADORA

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Promo link mila hotha tho hum logon ka celebration double hotha...LOL

Manonidz

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ISADORA

@ Hatzzie ...she is mean, selfish ...what more to say Angry...besides this, she thinks herself to be a heroine material ...Girl if u have the guts then do it urself na ...why do u need others to fulfill ur dreams ...I wonder what would be her reaction after MB turns Superstar ...!!!! 

Yes no offence but Madhu is very beautiful bu trishns lacks that luster..ussko koi chillam chilli ka role de do accha karegi...LOL

Ya ...Even I feel so ...She is not that type and perhaps that jells with her role in the show ...so can't say much ...Phew ...MB has ...the attraction element ...to be precise ...'Kashish' in her that no one can escape from her beauty ...not even RK though he will not accept it ...but one day, he will surrender to MB for sure ...SR main use chodke ...Bittu ka mujra dekhega ab ...LOL

Edited by Manonids - 09 August 2012 at 10:56pm

ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasi10

Nahe hai Sasi ...even i am searching for it ...Confused

ISADORA

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Excatly..RK will leave no stone unturned to torture her..they are showing is possession ..the three days before SR on our TV we get see a one more shade of RK where he will stand by her ..aganist trishna roma and paddy..i wont be surprised even if he does something to them for Madhu and again humiliating her..is the contrast..Madhu ko tho lagega chalo baar baar bach gayi..darinda dur rahe tabhi better hai ...pass ayega tho problem mera heart beat increase ho jayega..

Hey people we forgot makhi..inbetween usska rona dona bhi dikhayenge na LOL

Abe Makhi bus ab Rudali banega aur kuch nahe LOL

ISADORA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index