Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Manonids

She will be affected by it ...not as his half wife ...but as his Madhubala aaha haan ...and he knows that ...he will surely play around with her to tickle her ...I bet ,...MB ne phir jad dene hai iske muh par agar yeh nahe sudhara ...😆

😆 😆 isse baar chappal se peetege no doubt..But serious both were too good to be described abh koi chaar nahi link doondo..😆
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Hatzzie ...she must be in his home na ??? I wonder how her family reacted ??? or they are yet to know all this 
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CV's know what we want ... 😆😆😆 ...
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DamnedDrooler-

Abhe to trailor he dikhayenge ...pure picture ...*ahem ahem* ...ke permission mile na mile ðŸ˜†
ISADORA thumbnail

@ Hatzzie ...she must be in his home na ??? I wonder how her family reacted ??? or they are yet to know all this 

Yup she is in RK' mansion...i am same state Jenny i doono how she landed straight and that too what they are gonna show for 3 days from monday to wed..her family drama may be ther for 3 days..
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Abhe to trailor he dikhayenge ...pure picture ...*ahem ahem* ...ke permission mile na mile ðŸ˜†

puri picture mein kuch nahin milega 😆😆😆 ... yeh hi enjoy karo ... waise all of us are behaving so s*x starved 🤣
ISADORA thumbnail

Ansh..abh time hai re..He is just going to play with her and get drunk and sleep on the floor i guess ..😆
ISADORA thumbnail

puri picture mein kuch nahin milega 😆😆😆 ... yeh hi enjoy karo ... waise all of us are behaving so s*x starved 🤣

🤣🤣🤣 How dare you call us when we are that
Manonidz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ISADORA

Yup she is in RK' mansion...i am same state Jenny i doono how she landed straight and that too what they are gonna show for 3 days from monday to wed..her family drama may be ther for 3 days..

😡  oh Damn ...Trishna ka toh pta he hai ...and now Roma, Paddy too ...Aaag ke shole barsenge MB pe aur phir Ganga Jamuna ...ufff
Manonidz thumbnail

Abe Sapne dekhne main kya jata hai .,...🤣🤣🤣