Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Loved the episode. Each scene was fab tonight.  This could be called a special episode.

I was not surprised we did not get the marriage. I know we will get it tomorrow.

RK is spot on about Madhu/Mukund chemistry. Maybve CV's are stalking the forum.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was surprised when he said he lost his father. So articles mentioning about his father, does that mean Raza Murad as RK's father is coming as only flashbacks of RK???? Tonight we had a glimpse of RK's life in those few words of his.

What Trishna said was in a way truth. Madhu unknowingly has brought this thoofan into their life. Though her intentions was right, to whom she has done all this was the first person who ran away from everything. But I didn't like when Trishna was thinking about her career at this time. Also it seems she has even gone for shooting that day.

The caring and strong side they have shown of Trishna these past few days has gone into thin air. But these scenes and situations was important for Madhu's decision. She should feel guilty and responsible to make that kind of a decision.

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Logging off for today ...Bye Guys 
-brokensoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Hi Anjie ...Dialogue writer is doing his job pretty well from the beginning ...

This show's dialogue has been always good. But the camera man likes DD's slippers too much. Always showing everyone's footwear.

anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shahi i don't think raza murad will come as flashbacks... but always your predictions becomes true..

so far i couldn't predict the show...  and i am a dumb person ... can't predict correctly..

anji-mira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

This show's dialogue has been always good. But the camera man likes DD's slippers too much. Always showing everyone's footwear.

🀣
-brokensoul- thumbnail
@ Nidz - Why so soon logging off. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Missing Meenu too.

Anji- My predictions are not always right. Nidz were. Maybe he is step dad.

anji-mira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

@ Nidz - Why so soon logging off. πŸ˜­

Missing Meenu too.

Anji- My predictions are not always right. Nidz were. Maybe he is step dad.

hey this week we are getting good episodes but sadly our friends are not able to come on lineπŸ˜•

hatz is busy with work... meenu with hubby... nidz have a headache...sasi is always busy...
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oye darlings!! missed me
anji-mira thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

oye darlings!! missed me

hey meenuπŸ˜ƒ
how are you... happy na?   enjoy dear   as these days are most important in life😳

-brokensoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mymagic13

oye darlings!! missed me

Ya very much. But enjoy.

We are getting wonderful episode this week. Everyone so busy to discuss it.😭😭😭😭😭😭