RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 - Page 77

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Manonids

Anjie ...mujhe kyun PM kiya tune ðŸ˜¡

She wants you to know that she is a hardcore fan dumbo..yel le lo one more D
😆
Ansah made a post on MF about Madhu's mehndi.

So Madhu having mehndi on her hand is proof of her marriage. So her family will question about that na. Here i was thinking she won't have any sign of her marrige and hide it for sometime.

Hope they don't make it  ablooper later.
Originally posted by Shahisthi

So Madhu having mehndi on her hand is proof of her marriage. So her family will question about that na. Here i was thinking she won't have any sign of her marrige and hide it for sometime.

i hope so warna Shahi ko tension ho jayehe aur Sasi bhe chup nahe rahege ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Yeah i saw that too Shahi...donno what CV's have planned...ya phir RK's plan...😆

i hope so warna Shahi ko tension ho jayehe aur Sasi bhe chup nahe rahege ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣 ek simple si mehindhi ne uda dhi sabka neend..we will get our answers by next week...
today the marriage will be left hanging for tomorrow..i want the TRP's to raise yaar kuch bhi nahi ho raha hai..😆 i have become a drama queen

Originally posted by ISADORA

🤣🤣🤣 ek simple si mehindhi ne uda dhi sabka neend..we will get our answers by next week...
today the marriage will be left hanging for tomorrow..i want the TRP's to raise yaar kuch bhi nahi ho raha hai..😆 i have become a drama queen

ab aisa drama dekhoge to aur kuch to bannae se rahe ðŸ¤£

😛 😆 ..i love these two pics..what unique shaadhi they are having..
😆
Good hai Hatzzie ...pics post kar aur 100 pages ...bang on ...Sala talli hoke shaade kar raha hai ...dekha hai kahen aisa Superstar ðŸ˜†

Good hai Hatzzie ...pics post kar aur 100 pages ...bang on ...Sala talli hoke shaade kar raha hai ...dekha hai kahen aisa Superstar ðŸ˜†

He is a true RK for now...lets enjoy yeh kameenapan phir nahi milega dekhne ke liye...
we will surely miss it once he changes for Madhu...aww...😆

RoFLL...kaminooo...heard that DOP is changed from last few episodes...so thats y improvement in lightings from last week...yayyy🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
btw..even new DOP is not great but 100 times better than old one..Lol😛*runs away*