Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ISADORA

@Jenny kya control...i am imaging him with Madhu's family..the way his kameena pan will come out thore...sabka band bhajayega no doubt..

The one more reason for keeping this marriage in closed doors may be they will reveal it when sammu is out of coma..akhir RK hai kuch ulta nahi karega tho aur kya karega..πŸ˜†

@sasi i want the same dono bajoo ek dussere ko,,aur beech main Bittu G Disco ball se foot ball ban jayenge

DD said she will be his puppet from now on.

So RK would want to amke her alone.
I think next thing RK wil order to Madhu is to cut off all relations with her family. I think she will only be allowed to pay the money and might not be allowed even to be there to take care of Shammu. Which will make her family hate her. ANd they might not know money was paid by Madhu. RK might make it look it came from film fraternity.
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ISADORA

Yes he will i doubt shammu will be out of coma so soon..they may play it around...and Madhu's family will come to know through what...media or RK himself is to be known..i think it will be Madhu..let us see...one thing is sad that this show is not fetching TRP's...it is unique hope people realize...

Her family will get to know through media only and after Maddy will come face to face with them, she will be insulted big time by all ...as this deal would remain a secret for some time and only RK would disclose it to humiliate Maddy later ...saying usne Maddy ko khareda hai πŸ˜‘
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

DD said she will be his puppet from now on.

So RK would want to amke her alone.
I think next thing RK wil order to Madhu is to cut off all relations with her family. I think she will only be allowed to pay the money and might not be allowed even to be there to take care of Shammu. Which will make her family hate her. ANd they might not know money was paid by Madhu. RK might make it look it came from film fraternity.

Even i feel the same ...
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sasi10

Did u saw x-geet and now pv fans..ok..inshort gc fans comments for those pics??They didnt find her chaming and innocent like geet?they were complaining in FBπŸ˜†

sadly  after geet there is  huge division of fans...

even i am a pankha of dd only..
Edited by anji64 - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
hey hatzie...  tu aati hai to jaan aati hai iss thread mainπŸ˜ƒ
anji-mira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

I wonder after marriage what will Madhu too.

Like when she go home, will she have sindhoor on her maang or she will hide the fact she is married and about money.

please NO  COOKING HAAN
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasi10

It is there now at ur blank post ..πŸ˜†

I can see the link but not the pic ...i want the pic Sasi πŸ˜‘  tere hath dukh rahein hai kya copy karne main ...segment aatein hain to main nahe karte kya ??? πŸ˜‘...BP na bda tu mera ab 
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anji64

sadly  after geet there is  huge division of fans...

even i am a pankha od dd only..

Phew ...GURTI fans ...
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

Her family will get to know through media only and after Maddy will come face to face with them, she will be insulted big time by all ...as this deal would remain a secret for some time and only RK would disclose it to humiliate Maddy later ...saying usne Maddy ko khareda hai πŸ˜‘

no he wont disclose as he has bought her ..he will just name it..my love asked me to do...so i did that is it...isse bada aur kya ho saktha hai...i am waiting for that Makhi and Trishna's reaction for this marriage a big time...
anji-mira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

ooohhh     nnnooo   nidzzie...  kabhi to positive soch re