RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ISADORA

Did not you guys count the number ...cha i am disappointed

Me too Hatzzie ...but chal kuch to mila ...but MB was too good today ...RK ne khud thapad invite kiye the ...
Originally posted by Manonids

Me too Hatzzie ...but chal kuch to mila ...but MB was too good today ...RK ne khud thapad invite kiye the ...

That pic of one happy family is damn good...😆..post it here

That pic of one happy family is damn good...😆..post it here

Already posted on this thread ...just look at them Mb aur Bittu ka romance ðŸ˜†
5 tappads hatziee...ab kush?😆
Yeah i saw..now..DD and Vd are super awesome happening couple..bittu is cute...i liked it...future family in one frame...😆
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Ash- I wouldn't have minded if there is rhona dhona also. I only hate saas bahu shows. All others I love.

And DD has always been so good in crying scenes and she looks cute too.

Just my bad luck my cable has to have a problem tonight. Hoping it gets okay by tomo.

MB had becum a saas bahu drama !!! srsly it was being drgged... mahu scenes were required bt baki sbke faltu ke rone dhone scenes were fillers 
Originally posted by sasi10

5 tappads hatziee...ab kush?😆

OMG 5 good...isska matlab 5 kiss + intrest...😆...i am waiting..i am sure RK jithna kameena hai yeh bhi kar dega...😆

Yeah i saw..now..DD and Vd are super awesome happening couple..bittu is cute...i liked it...future family in one frame...😆

Liked all the pics ...DD is looking way too good as Mrs RK...and with Bitu, she seems to be more attached ...this girl is too ravishing ...  the way Bittu is holding RK's arm in the family pic  it as if ..Chief teri Laila mujhe line maar rahe hai ...😆

Where is Angel???

her hubby is back today //...so she must be busy    in bw ...Epic thapad thread pe comment kardena 

OMG 5 good...isska matlab 5 kiss + intrest...😆...i am waiting..i am sure RK jithna kameena hai yeh bhi kar dega...😆

😆