RishBala::Tales Of Tom And Jerry# Tale 1 - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Shahisthi

😆😆  ek simple se baat kehne ke liye tune essay likh diya 

Nidz - I am angry really. 😡

These are people who hardly comes into the forum. I am trying not to get involve in any controversial post nowadays.

But can't avoid PM's right.
[/QUOTE]

cool baby  ... really this forum has so many different fans with diff views and so much bashing on each other..

this thread is safe as   very few people enter here..

yesterday on FB   so many people liked the episode... i was wondering  ... felt that am i the odd woman?
Originally posted by ISADORA

These are people who hardly comes into the forum. I am trying not to get involve in any controversial post nowadays.

controversial 😲...😆 you are right i only comment on some posts rest i don't look into the content..

Tu Color testing kar rahe hai ðŸ˜†   in bw, I read a funny tweet last night...some fan demanded GC as MB's bodyguard for raising the TRP ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by sasi10

haaa...like i was tagged as complaint box😆😆

Wah tubelight jal gaye ðŸ˜†
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Manonids

Remember even I used to tell u not to get impatient with her track etc ...and now ur image has turn into DD basher ðŸ˜† though I know the reality ...at times, we need to be selective about what we write ... brutally honest words can make hell lot of difference 

ye hui na bujurgo wali baat

Wah tubelight jal gaye ðŸ˜†
😡🤬

controversial 😲...😆 you are right i only comment on some posts rest i don't look into the content..

Tu Color testing kar rahe hai ðŸ˜†   in bw, I read a funny tweet last night...some fan demanded GC as MB's bodyguard for raising the TRP ðŸ˜†

🤣
GC as MB' bodyguard 🤣🤣🤣 where is meenu does she know this...

😡🤬

Beware of this member TM ...I am warning u ...😆   in bw, Anjie ...Experience meri jaan bahut kuch suikhata hai ...oh oh ...oh oh ...hai mera budhappa ...lana zra mera danda marun iske sir pe ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by anji64

ye hui na bujurgo wali baat
@red..what does that mean??

haaa...like i was tagged as complaint box😆😆

Sasi you are complaint box...let not your mind slip that fact 😆