Originally posted by: sasi10

@red..
oye hello..tumhara matlab kya hai?😆

isme kya hai ...Hatzzie is in lub with shahi ...tujhe jalan ho rahe hai ðŸ˜†
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Anji- Saw yuor post in Manesha thread. About irritated with Paddy.

Paddy was too much last night. But I think they are making this engagement break up that much a big deal becasue then the marriage with RK will make a great impact on the whole family.

Either the whole family will be angry with Madhu for marrying RK or they all will be devastated about it.

From time to time we have seen Paddy advising Madhu and Trishna about marriage saying it is not a game and should marry someone who loves you the most and so and so.

So all these flashbacks and what she believed in a marriage and her own marriage will come back to all of them. Also this marriage was treated by RK like a game and not even a complete marriage. So some people might not accept this as a marriage. But Paddy will take this marriage seriously and even Madhu too. So I guess the reason for highlighting so much reaction from Paddy for the engagement break up.

I am sure she will be the one most affected by the marriage apart from Madhu.

shahi engagement break up is ok ... was irritated by the slow motion actions and close ups of footwear... the pace should me more na... mallik was missing  and so much drama for break up... 
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shahi dd always luks beautiful,, 
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Why no comment about my DP pic??

😲  kya bolun ???? DD hai na ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys madhu had to slap RK extra hard so they made the break up little dramatic,, agar aisa nahi hota tho slap session mein effect thoda kam hoga
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Muah shahi i love you...you are the only one who is discussing about  the show...

Paddy begging mukund for me was out of character...she is the same woman who escape ballu...i think at that moment your motherly instincts come out..unless your alone you can fight if its concerned with someoneyou love deeply you hesitate..bcoz their life is on stake

I guess the only character who was consistent was Mukund throughout the show so far. No change for his character at all. He was spineless and still is.

All other has some inconsistancies at one time or the other.

-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manonids

😲  kya bolun ???? DD hai na ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Ya it is a crying pic of her. Cos me glycerine this week. Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Muah shahi i love you...you are the only one who is discussing about  the show...

Paddy begging mukund for me was out of character...she is the same woman who escape ballu...i think at that moment your motherly instincts come out..unless your alone you can fight if its concerned with someoneyou love deeply you hesitate..bcoz their life is on stake

[/QUOTE]
I guess the only character who was consistent was Mukund throughout the show so far. No change for his character at all. He was spineless and still is.

All other has some inconsistancies at one time or the other.

[/QUOTE]

shahi tu pehle apna color decide kar ...phir aana ðŸ˜†
_sasi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manonids

isme kya hai ...Hatzzie is in lub with shahi ...tujhe jalan ho rahe hai ðŸ˜†

nahii..woh hame bekaar keh rahi hai (minus shahi)😆😆