Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Originally posted by teeena

Originally posted by ArjaAddict

Originally posted by teeena

Originally posted by babithaj

[QUOTE=babithaj] what drastic, CVs can do??Dead

Akka think thinknthink...
Those gundas n P... Confused Confused ...actually the line which one of the gundas said 'uss bakeelia ko dekhne ke baad hume sabr nahi ho raha hai'...its scary Ouch Angry[/QUOTE]Nobody can touch Pratigya, whether K comes to sve her or not... i'm totally confident on it...
Cool

thats the spiritThumbs Up
and am totally agree,,nobody can dare to touch her,Cool
nd vase b baba hai naEmbarrassed

Yea...baba hai na...i hope that baba comes and saves her...i want kriya there Wink

yaa then after fight over,,there will be sudden rainingEmbarrassed
nd they have to take rest in a hut whole nightLOL
plz do start a ffLOL

hmmm  do i??Embarrassed
willl think abt itCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajSnigdha_Khanam

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
    Yeah , komal was disgusting Dead  its her hatred for P mixed with her own frustrations ...its hard to believe that she ever loved adarsh ...if so she shouldn't be feeling anything when she sees a happily married couple ...if so she wouldn't have bad mouthed them or called P a shameless woman ...Angry i mean why would a woman who loves her husband feel jealous n all that by seeing some other couple ...if she becomes sad , then we can understand ... but here , utterly disgusting Dead

about the scary track ahead , i told u , whenever we get a superb kriya scene , the next few weeks/months we have to endure horrible tracks ...i am sure one is on our way Ouch  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Gud post nechu...

I too think tht nothing drastic will happen with KP...

babithaj

Arjaforever IF-Dazzler
Arjaforever
Arjaforever

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Yeah m feeling peace now adays bcoz of the absence of arusiya...Thank God komal is here n her track is showing in TNTonguen also agree with u want to see kriya's emotional scenes but difficult to xpect it from cvs...

babithaj

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

what drastic, CVs can do??Dead

Those gundas n P... Confused Confused ...actually the line which one of the gundas said 'uss bakeelia ko dekhne ke baad hume sabr nahi ho raha hai'...its scary Ouch Angry
Nobody can touch Pratigya, whether K comes to sve her or not... i'm totally confident on it...
Cool

K touches P all the time...Ermm

Because female lead so predictably safe you mean...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mo710Bruce_LSnigdha_Khanambabithaj

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Yeah , komal was disgusting Dead  its her hatred for P mixed with her own frustrations ...its hard to believe that she ever loved adarsh ...if so she shouldn't be feeling anything when she sees a happily married couple ...if so she wouldn't have bad mouthed them or called P a shameless woman ...Angry i mean why would a woman who loves her husband feel jealous n all that by seeing some other couple ...if she becomes sad , then we can understand ... but here , utterly disgusting Dead

about the scary track ahead , i told u , whenever we get a superb kriya scene , the next few weeks/months we have to endure horrible tracks ...i am sure one is on our way Ouch  

Nothing will happen to P but K might get injured saving her which i wont mind as we will get awesome KriYa scenes of her healing her Krishna Wink

Thats the silver lining!Wink
2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by dhakarn

Yeah , komal was disgustingDead its her hatred for P mixed with her own frustrations ...its hard to believe that she ever loved adarsh ...if so she shouldn't be feeling anything when she sees a happily married couple ...if so she wouldn't have bad mouthed them or called P a shameless woman ...Angryi mean why would a woman who loves her husband feel jealous n all that by seeing some other couple ...if she becomes sad , then we can understand ... but here , utterly disgustingDead

about the scary track ahead , i told u , whenever we get a superb kriya scene , the next few weeks/months we have to endure horrible tracks ...i am sure one is on our wayOuch

Nothing will happen to P but K might get injured saving her which i wont mind as we will get awesome KriYa scenes of her healing her KrishnaWink

Thats the silver lining!Wink
if krishna is injured it wouldnt be a small injury cos the thakurs would need sum strong cause to prove guruma's curse and blame prats! I think prats would file a case against guruma if sth happens to krishna
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

what drastic, CVs can do??Dead

Those gundas n P... Confused Confused ...actually the line which one of the gundas said 'uss bakeelia ko dekhne ke baad hume sabr nahi ho raha hai'...its scary Ouch Angry
Nobody can touch Pratigya, whether K comes to sve her or not... i'm totally confident on it...
Cool

K touches P all the time...ErmmWe all love it...LOLTouch K touchDay Dreaming
LOL 

Because female lead so predictably safe you mean...LOL Sheens, I feel those Gundas r not tht efficient.. hahaha...

tanudrashti

Go to top