India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

What's so 'Besharmi' in that?

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
YesterdaymKomal was sooo irritating...Saali ne hadd hi paar kar li yesterday Angry ...I just dont understand why she called Pratigya a 'besharmi'...Can someone tell me whats so besharmi in that? Ouch

P was romancing with her own hubby in he own house...Then how can it be called a 'Besharm Act'...If she felt so much Besharmi in that then as K asked why did she watch dem dancing...??Couldnt she just have closed the door/window and walked off?! Dead Rather she preferred to stay there and watch them getting intimate just because she can blurt it out in public tomorrow...Now Isn't that Besharmi???Watching your Bro and SIL Romancing Angry

What do you think?!Why did she do so or say so??Was that because she hates P or Was it coz she was jealous that couldnt spend such moments with her late so called Pati Dev Adarshwa??! Angry Angry

So now its a sure shot...Komal-Karthik are on the making... Dead After marriage what are we gonna see...Komal' memories abt Adarsh and not being able to adjust with Kartikwa?? Dead And then slowly slowly slowly she too liking and falling for kartikwa??! Angry Dead Wouldnt that be a longgg trcak??Whete is Kriya in all this?!!? Angry hmmm...hope CVs have a clear plan abt what they are showing...

I am sooo glad that Komal is in TN dez days...Though I hate her,it saves us from the GH n YKW torture... Dead It feels soo good of not seeing that days for few epis... Angry LOL

Now the Guruma Gunda traack...What are they planning to show...the goons doesnt look sooo good you know... Dead They are really scary people...What are theygonna do with P...somehorrible thoughts are coming to ma mind...hope it wont be shown...now who is gonna get injured...K or P!!! Confused

I Wouldnt mind K or P getting slightly injured as it will lead to few emotional scenes of KriYa...But what if the CVs have planned something drastic??? Ouch Ouch Hope not...They better not show anything like that...!!And yea yea yea...as adib said inone of his posts.,.the CV better not use any K Ekta Maata tactics like P or K getting injured and memory loss... Angry Dead

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

12120Jaykinvsanitha7Arjaforeversuk4tanudrashtiteenssSnigdha_Khanambabithajabhiloveriya--GaBBar--

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
what drastic, CVs can do??Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teenss

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
komal is junior sds,vt can we expect frm herAngry

i dnt think smthing drastic is gonna happen,,as there r multiple side char tracks which r more imp than our leads acc to cvsSleepy
so may be prasadi to those gundas or slight injury to kp can happenConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rumpasamail48babithaj

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Akka think thinknthink...
Those gundas n P... Confused Confused ...actually the line which one of the gundas said 'uss bakeelia ko dekhne ke baad hume sabr nahi ho raha hai'...its scary Ouch Angry

Arjaforeverteenss

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArjaAddict

Those gundas n P... Confused Confused ...actually the line which one of the gundas said 'uss bakeelia ko dekhne ke baad hume sabr nahi ho raha hai'...its scary Ouch Angry
Nobody can touch Pratigya, whether K comes to sve her or not... i'm totally confident on it...
Cool

Arjaforeverteenss

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teeena

komal is junior sds,vt can we expect frm herAngry

i dnt think smthing drastic is gonna happen,,as there r multiple side char tracks which r more imp than our leads acc to cvsSleepy
so may be prasadi to those gundas or slight injury to kp can happenConfused

Abs agree wid u teena darling...komal is junior sds...n another thakurain... Angry
Hnmm,..i wudnt mind slight i jury for kp... Wink Embarrassed as we can expect a lil romance... Wink hope so...but not anything more dan dat...i hope!

teenssbabithaj

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=babithaj] what drastic, CVs can do??Dead

Those gundas n P... Confused Confused ...actually the line which one of the gundas said 'uss bakeelia ko dekhne ke baad hume sabr nahi ho raha hai'...its scary Ouch Angry[/QUOTE]Nobody can touch Pratigya, whether K comes to sve her or not... i'm totally confident on it...
Cool

thats the spiritThumbs Up
and am totally agree,,nobody can dare to touch her,Cool
nd vase b baba hai naEmbarrassed

Arjaforeverbabithaj

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged

Nobody can touch Pratigya, whether K comes to sve her or not... i'm totally confident on it...
Cool

Yea...i know...but u know...cvs are unpredictable...they never show what we predict... Confused so lets predict all the horrible ways so that dey dont show it LOL ...but i sersly want K to come there to save her...i sersly want so Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjaforeverteenssbabithaj

Go to top