India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Inconsistency thy name... (Page 2)

VirManForLife Senior Member
VirManForLife
VirManForLife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Now that youve talked about it, I really do realise the inconsistensy between the scenes!

kinny_ranvir Goldie
kinny_ranvir
kinny_ranvir

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
very poor editing...constant inconsistencies making d show very poor. 

hope Dj do mention about Virman sacrifice n views...if not it would be highly disappointment for everyone...
That Jeevika is adharsh bahu,  does not  alone gives right explanation for him to decide.

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
I guess v need to wait till todays episode to see if dadaji mentioned t or no..because his total decision speech is not yet over..:-):-) once again nice post..
preetivr Goldie
preetivr
preetivr

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
it was a fast paced episode, though not flawless, but was happy they didnt drag it anymore.

i felt dadaji was happy that jeevika stayed back coz of her responsibily of a bahu. but i dont think he decided only on the basis of jeevka being an adarsh bahu.

the first dadaji jeeevika conversation was an answer to what jeevika had asked the day before, asked about dadajis decision. he was reassuring her of being a good bahu , but also conveyed that his decision needs more thought process.

but his decision later the same day was because of virmann decision , of manvi being as capable of being an ideal bahu as jeevika is ( OF PLACING FAMILY BEFORE LOVE, thats the only answer from jeevika that dadaji wanted before he chose her as his bahu and thats what manvi had proved and made virat stand for too) .
he didnt have time to explain his decsion yet , so lets wait for the episode.

i liked the episode cause though a little rushed dadaji (and swamini) stood for their values and liked that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged

There are always inconsistency in this show. I know some will be overlooked being a daily but some are so visible that they cannot be denied. Honestly I have felt the consistency lost from Friday's episode itself. Let me forget cancer (as the writers sure have) but on Thursday Jeevika was begging Viren to take her to Rishikesh, but on Friday when Viren was willing to take her – she backed down. It could be explained that she then thought of her in-laws and stayed back. But after everything that was said and the occasion in hand, one would have thought she would have left happily. Ok enough with Friday's.

In regards to yesterday episode, for me something was amiss. I'm disliking the whole aadarsh bahu talk, why does she have to be an aadarsh bahu to prove she loves her in-laws. Virat mention of family over love was something Dadaji started himself. Duty or love – which would you chose? Yet he has not yet mentioned it, I hope he does today as then it gives him a valid reason to base his convictions on. Jeevika once said she would choose her duty over her love and today Virat and Maanvi have done just that. They put their family and their duty towards them above their own needs and wants. That is something that Dadaji will have to commend, if not then it not just a blooper on editing side but has created a pointless scene and decision.        

Go to top