Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Inconsistency thy name...

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Ok this is the sequence  of Monday's episode - 4 main scenes

1. Dadaji tells Jeevika that she did not go to Hrishikesh because she did not want to hurt him and tells that Jeevika is the aadarsh bahu...and he tells her that he will take time to decide on Virman and will tell his decision on the appropriate day (he said jis din)

2. VirMan call of their relation for the sake of family

3. Virat tells Dadaji and Viren and that he and Maanvi called off their relation and he would choose his family over love.. Viren tells dadaji to take this view also into consideration that true love has changed Virat

4. Dadaji tells that Jeevika is the aadarsh bahu and she sacrificed her happiness for the family and says he agrees to Virat and Maanvi's relation

My concerns:
-When nothing was mentioned by dadaji about VirMan's sacrifice and about Virat choosing family over love.. why did they even add those scenes.. Those 2 scenes were not taken into account for dadaji's decision in few minutes to a couple of hours...

- He said Jeevika sacrificed her happiness and she is the aadarsh bahu.. then why was the scene left out when Virat and Maanvi sacrificed.. and Is Virat not the aadarsh beta...why not a word spoken about Virat's view point...

- in the first 4 points .. point 2 and 3 have become MOOT points.. there was no actual need of those scenes.. because at the end of the day dadaji did not mention Virat's choosing Family over love to anyone...

-Dadaji who said he needs a few days for coming to a decision came up with a decision within few minutes or a max of couple of hours... and the only thing that happened is VirMan calling off their relation and Virat telling dadaji about him choosing family over love.. then why are these two not mentioned in the final decision

guys relax .. it's not anything against Jeevika or JeeMan ... all behana's at AT knows that .. it is a mere inconsistency which is quite visible...

when the CVs are dealing with a VirMan track .. they completely ignored JeeMan and Virika, (in Mumbai) during VirMan confession, they just let the JeeMan shawl throw away like that on the ground...**me hurt badly****

now that the show is getting back on track .. and it is back to JeeMan .where they ignored VirMan... why did they not bank in on 2 such powerful scenes.. of VirMan calling off their relation and Virat telling his decision to dadaji... Weren't these 2 scenes moot now.. **me hurt badly****

CVs when you tell a story in a track.. do consider other relations as well.. Just because the track is JeeMan centric .. please don't show everything from their angle.. when you tell a story .. hold all relations like a bouquet...never let go of the other relations when trying to stick to a track...

It would have been a more powerful and more impact if he said.. Jeevika's sacrifice for her family.. Virat and Maanvi's sacrifice for their respective families have compelled him to change his decision ..because when we look at the end of the scene.. Virat and Maanvi's sacrifice was not touched up .. then why give the scene in the first place...

I still give benefit of doubt for Tuesday's episode...where I expect dadaji to mention that Virat and Maanvi's decision to call off also made him realize and accept their relation along with Jeevika's views and her sacrifice for the family ..

Did anyone feel this or Is this a mere imagination of my cerebrum LOL

Edited by munnihyderabad - 06 August 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22slovearmaanVirManForLifemitrali_virmansiya803kinny_ranvir-Pj-Shineon0-SD-0Shona1907Beautyful_Mess.Sumi.Nikki_Titli

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Nice post...yes i too did feel the same...

Dj said he needs time to think over it and after Virat telling this to Dj & Viren for they calling off their relation as they choose family over love;but Dj only mentions abt JV being adarsh bahu & all...maybe editing mistake...Cancer is totally called off Ouch
Im patiently waiting for something to manage all this stuff...Also did u notice when Jeeman were talking to their parents thinking of each other initially JV had the bottle that Mannu gave her during her wedding and later they showd both havng the same matka types or sothng rather than the pink bottle...

Bloopers...cant help OuchConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojaa3munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha_Swayam

Dj said he needs time to think over it and after Virat telling this to Dj & Viren for they calling off their relation as they choose family over love;but Dj only mentions abt JV being adarsh bahu & all...maybe editing mistake...Cancer is totally called off Ouch
Im patiently waiting for something to manage all this stuff...Also did u notice when Jeeman were talking to their parents thinking of each other initially JV had the bottle that Mannu gave her during her wedding and later they showd both havng the same matka types or sothng rather than the pink bottle...

thank you sunita...
that was clear blooper sunita,. bottle is replaced by the copper pot ..Ouch

but this was quite an inconsistency .. yeah cancer is taking the back seat nowOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0.Sumi.

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

thank you sunita...

but this was quite an inconsistency .. yeah cancer is taking the back seat nowOuch
Im still hoping and patiently waiting for our show to be back on track with everything being just so perfect...Im so worried now for how is it gonna be?
Dj says he needs time but on RB day he says he didnt wantd 2 take this decision so soon bt & goes on...Ouch
Mahn...whats happng 2 our show?is this continues no doubt our show will go off air soon...its been long with Mannu's cancer...im longing for it...poor Virman calld it off thogh it didn look like it cos i would like to give credits 2 d CVs for not dragging it & the breakup thing not happening and all getting over on the same epi Clap
but thats not it...they cant just make bloopers & edits always...I just hope aftr so many weeks of low trps & story going off track i hope atleast now CVs bring it back 2 track Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

thank you sunita...

Im still hoping and patiently waiting for our show to be back on track with everything being just so perfect...Im so worried now for how is it gonna be?
Dj says he needs time but on RB day he says he didnt wantd 2 take this decision so soon bt & goes on...Ouch
Mahn...whats happng 2 our show?is this continues no doubt our show will go off air soon...its been long with Mannu's cancer...im longing for it...poor Virman calld it off thogh it didn look like it cos i would like to give credits 2 d CVs for not dragging it & the breakup thing not happening and all getting over on the same epi Clap
but thats not it...they cant just make bloopers & edits always...I just hope aftr so many weeks of low trps & story going off track i hope atleast now CVs bring it back 2 track Unhappy

i did not get the point of calling off their relation in all this.. the scenes are not tied up clearly ..  and to it we have so many editing issues in the show.,. which is annoying at times Confused
.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
im assuming that they didn call off or rather but left it to fate...im very happy for they not dragging...true i agree with you...maybe they didnt wantd 2 show much of it and that ki they decided and finally Dj agrees to accept Virman...but u knw wat i was sad for the 7 day challenge and thinsg went out lil odd so im making myself happy trying to convince this way...
I guess these guys need some rest to think over to get back the charm Unhappy
But one things for sure...CVs have lost the track now...
.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
poor Virman calld it off thogh it didn look like it cos i would like to give credits 2 d CVs for not dragging it & the breakup thing not happening and all getting over on the same epi Clap
@ bold...i was sarcastically tellng u that they r tryng 2 fit in sumthng here just cos they ahd 2 do it...Unhappy
EHMMBH_fan1 Senior Member
EHMMBH_fan1
EHMMBH_fan1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I actually agree with you here...But since the episode ended on the decision I am hoping it continues and dadaji does mention the things u said...Let's hope 4 the best !!!!

Go to top