Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Asylum to get a facelift- ForumTimes article

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Talks are on to give the asylum known as the Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum a major facelift so that it can control it's inmates, all of whom are alleged to be dangerous lunatics. Their lunacy has been reported to have been induced by an external circumstance, and as such medical authorities are stumped by the incurability of the disease.

"This is like nothing I have seen before," declared a doctor on  condition of anonymity, fearing retribution. He added the madness was not only deadly but also contagious. A startling fact that has emerged is that most of the "nutcases" are young ladies. It appears that the female is particularly affected in most cases.

The cause of this lunacy is a highly dangerous obsession with the vampire teleshow Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani, after which the asylum is named. Though  it has been several months since it went off-air (owing to health related complaints to the Broadcasting Bureau), delusional young ladies continue to measure young men by the impossibly long yardstick set by the male lead of the show. Inmates have formed a close-knit community of their own, which encourages their delusions. Drug abusers of abhiya are incredibly rampant, and to escape social stigma have fashioned themselves a new name : Fanfiction Writers. Naturally, their private life is intensely affected by their disturbed mental conditions as these lunatics spend a large amount of time interactiong with one another, which makes cure impossible.

In the process, many young ladies, whose parents having no idea of the seriousness of the illness, have started lagging behind in their education. As of now, studies are also on to determine a cure to the tragic cases of the inmates, but all efforts have met with limited success so far. Certain succeses have indeed been reported so far, but a very large number  is still present which seems to be immune to cure of any sort.

For such mentally disturbed people, this asylum is almost a godsend , as it gives them a semblance of normal life, although barriers of age and country are often broken to form lasting friendships. Many inmates call it their home as well.

We hope that the Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani forum this home, will continue to bring solace to the troubled souls who reside there, and are tragically believed to be beyond curing.

I know it makes no sense...Trust me, I know I'm mental...no need to tell me😛

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
edited--
dnt worry shreya...num of people affected 4m dis incurable disease is mindboggling...n unfortunately ye ek aisi bimaari hai jo koi nahi chahta ke cure ho..🤣

Edited by darkcocoa_renu - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TOMATO AWSOME JOB👏
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazingly written. And I agree with ur each and every word, but I don't think anyone here wants to get cured of this disease as it may lead to causing of more dangerous diseases😉 Anyways fab work!!!!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 this is hilarious and yet very true
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love this diseas 😆 each & every word so true shreya 😉
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
too good shreya ...its true re...
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
its awesome shreya🤣🤣 
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ROFL ROFL.. 🤣 🤣
Too good re Shreya..! 🤗
yea.. very true..!!

hum log doctor ban ne ki soch rahe the and ab hum log patients ban gaye..!! that too mental patients..!!!
but chaahe jo keh lo.. I so so love this asylum and its branch..!!! [;-)]

btw.. Shreyoo.. why do Diya and Nafi call you 'tomato'..? it is cute..!
can I call you the same from now on..?
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shreya i so so love this disease🤣😉