Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

The most artocious husband-Rishi (Page 4)

-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
you dont connect with rishi  jaise main indu ke charecter ke sath connect nahi ker pati 
i respect your POV 
but if rishi is selfish just because he care for his child tab to indira bhi selfish hai kyonki wo bhi apni family ke liye kuch bhi ker sakti hai.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kumarCruhin1234Anu_1samrudhi.r.Mishh007.Cloudy.Night-Clara-..Bebolove..

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

I wish i get an atrocious husband like rishi in my life Day Dreaming. Jiske pati Rishi jitne atrocious ho, unko zindagi mein aur kya chahiye?

Wish your dream comes true. All the best to you.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.rPureBliss

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dear10

you dont connect with rishi  jaise main indu ke charecter ke sath connect nahi ker pati 
i respect your POV 
but if rishi is selfish just because he care for his child tab to indira bhi selfish hai kyonki wo bhi apni family ke liye kuch bhi ker sakti hai.
Buddy Indira's character is written like that. Her first priority is her family according to show and script. She is the guardian of whole sharma family. I also respect your pov regarding Rishi. But according to me, he was never like the way he is behaving now !
adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gorgeous_

[QUOTE=adinats07]
Logical points can be discussed.. but illogicalOuch how can any 1 discuss
What are those illogical points? I am asking you to point out that ..simple ! better if you say directly.
[/QUOTE
mostly all know that yesterday Indira was wrong... but still it becomes very difficult for few people to digest and then they come up with all the past illogical points...
here alll where discussing the current secenraio and u want rishi to be god.  cant they talk directly.. is quiz  going on  in HD.. hints r given,,, choices r given... sorry he is human being.. may be for few some characters r god.. but for us all r human beings and many of us think from both  the side and then judge the stituation

If some1 just tries to justify from one POV then it is know as illogical...

If rishi would not have cared for his kid.. then the same person will again start thier bashing ooops sorry critisism...Here Indira bec she is dying and  just for her family happines she is trying to destroy her husband caring nature just  for money which will be used for that family.. who r just money minded people...
yes she didnt have idea that rishi was standing there and listening... but even if rishi was not there.. it doesnt mean that we can talk bad abt others when the person is not present..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kumarCruhin1234.Mishh007.Cloudy.Night..Bebolove..

ruhin1234 Senior Member
ruhin1234
ruhin1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Hey ruhin !
Well I see the story from Indira's perspective so I disagree with your views.

She is not doing side business now? Did I miss anything? well let it be. Going to office from chandni chowk is also a physical work. and in the first episode all of us have witness how Indira managed to reach office, first Rickshaw, then Bus, then some walking distance. Anyways mental harassment can also weaken a person in pregnancy. The way Rishi harassed her physically in the dance also affected her a lot. and he didn't bother about it.

I am also disappointed with the Rishi's escapist nature. Well Indira used Alcohal but she it didn't affected her determination. She is still determined for earning money. But Rishi is being hopeless. No control over anger. He was shown fun loving and happy go lucky types. I can't connect to Rishi's character now. His attitude is very selfish towards Indira.

Yeah Georgeous you missed that thing.  She is not doing any side business now.  
yes she has to go to work know.  She has to take care of her family.  She cannot now leave the job and ask her hubby to take care of her brother family, parents and sister.  That is not our Indira's attitude.  She knows Rishi can survive, but not her family members.  That is the main reason for her to participate in the dance competion to secure her family financially.  Other wise there is no need for her to participate in competion.   

Anyways mental harassment can also weaken a person in pregnancy. The way Rishi harassed her physically in the dance also affected her a lot. and he didn't bother about it.
Yeah agree with that.  But when I look at both, both of them are hurted .    Indira, why this guy is behaving, as she wants to get in that competion.  On the ohter hand, Rishi also mentally hurt.   Why his shrimatji participating in hte dance competion.  Earlier that day only she assured him that she is not doing any thing against his wishes that hurts him.  Then why his shrimatiji is doing this.  Both are hurting each other. 

I am also disappointed with the Rishi's escapist nature. Well Indira used Alcohal but she it didn't affected her determination. She is still determined for earning money. But Rishi is being hopeless. No control over anger. He was shown fun loving and happy go lucky types. I can't connect to Rishi's character now. His attitude is very selfish towards Indira.

How can you tell Rishi is escapist nature.  He solved all his wife troubles and stood and helped her through thick and thin situations.   He is not hopeless.  He helped in Indira in what ever way he can. With out him, Indira had lost sharma nivas long time back to Inder. As a father he is anger with his wife, why she is not taking care of her and their child.  he thinks, she is still pregnant na.  If he had known hte truth, then he would be more supportive na.  Again I will tell both Indira and Rishi are at fault.  Rati hide the BTand told lie about being pregnant.  Rishi cannot get the vibes of his wife , always saying or talking about dying or only so many days left.

kumarC.Mishh007.

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

[QUOTE=adinats07]
Logical points can be discussed.. but illogicalOuch how can any 1 discuss
What are those illogical points? I am asking you to point out that ..simple ! better if you say directly.
[/QUOTE
mostly all know that yesterday Indira was wrong... but still it becomes very difficult for few people to digest and then they come up with all the past illogical points...
@bold: I again warning you not to target anyone with such statements.
here alll where discussing the current secenraio and u want rishi to be god.  cant they talk directly.. is quiz  going on  in HD.. hints r given,,, choices r given... sorry he is human being.. may be for few some characters r god.. but for us all r human beings and many of us think from both  the side and then judge the stituation.

God? oh you said what my views were on Rishi's character from the very first episode. He was shown no less than. Having sixth alert all the time. Everytime present to rescue. Reading people's mind. Ahhaaa very unique qualities he had no less than God ! But I am talking about current scenario. Now he has become human being, Why? very ironic point !Tongue Is it not? If his character is not deviated from GOD to human being, he would not have behaved like an escapist.

If some1 just tries to justify from one POV then it is know as illogical...

Ok you mean everyone who see the story from Indira's perspective have illogical point? Well I won't question further. LOL
 If rishi would not have cared for his kid.. then the same person will again start thier bashing ooops sorry critisism.

Oh really? You think so. Again you are targetting buddy..LOL Speak something new.

.Here Indira bec she is dying and  just for her family happines she is trying to destroy her husband caring nature just  for money which will be used for that family.. who r just money minded people...

Agree on this point that sharmas are money minded people. But this doesnt give Indira a leeway to escape from her responsibities and forget her humanity. moreover what seher and Ishaan's fault in this? they are a part of SF. And Indira loves them more than anything. Why would Indira destroy the future of those two innocent kids. Now coming to destroying husband's caring nature, he should have thought about it very early. He should not have allowed Indira to go to office.She fainted twice,thrice, he should have taken Indira to hospital and himself tried to figure out the reason behind her illness. Even after getting so many hints, he should have tried to understand something is fishy.
yes she didnt have idea that rishi was standing there and listening... but even if rishi was not there.. it doesnt mean that we can talk bad abt others when the person is not present..

Because her husband aimed to shatter her dreams. And she had to convince the organizer at any cost.

Regarding Indira not telling the truth to Rishi. Why would she herself tell? Is Rishi good for nothing that he can't himself search out the truth?

Edited by Gorgeous_ - 07 August 2012 at 12:52am

ratibob007mokshashree

aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
First of al am so shocked to read sch a post! It made me wonder hw cn v luk at only one face of d coin cmpltly neglecting d odr!Infct wn i read only d heading of d thread,i ws for a moment wondering wether i knw d exact meaning of 'atrocious' or not.. It bcms so mch mch necessary to luk at both the sides of d situation nw!.. One can cm up wt so many points criticisng rishi or indira! But truly the two are doing just what any1 wud hv done in dr plc! Dt too aftr waching rishi' state in ystdy' epi,it was vry difficult for me 2 read sch a post! Am sory if i am a bit rude or so wt my comment,bt itz difficult for me to agree wt u!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kumarCAnu_1samrudhi.r.Mishh007.-Clara-

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by meglaraat

Originally posted by dhanya.r

I wish i get an atrocious husband like rishi in my life Day Dreaming. Jo pati Rishi jitne atrocious ho, unko zindagi mein aur kya chahiye?

hii completly agree wit u.aab to rk jaisa hubby kar girl k sapna ban gaye.rk jaise itna caring hubby itna pyar krne wala hubby aur itna sweet dashing hubby to har ladki sapna.
Inshi frevr
well I'll appreciate more if you come up with valid and logical points in this topic.

Hey Ms gorgeous, Logic tho yahan aap ne khoob dala hai. Bahuton ne agree ya disagree bhi kiya hai, with logic. I only wanted to add this, over and above what has been said and discussed. 

When i read ur topic, this is what came to my mind and i just shared my thought. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kumarC

Go to top