Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

The most artocious husband-Rishi (Page 3)

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meglaraat

Originally posted by dhanya.r

I wish i get an atrocious husband like rishi in my life Day Dreaming. Jo pati Rishi jitne atrocious ho, unko zindagi mein aur kya chahiye?

hii completly agree wit u.aab to rk jaisa hubby kar girl k sapna ban gaye.rk jaise itna caring hubby itna pyar krne wala hubby aur itna sweet dashing hubby to har ladki sapna.
Inshi frevr
well I'll appreciate more if you come up with valid and logical points in this topic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samrudhi.r

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
[Inshi frevr[/QUOTE]well I'll appreciate more if you come up with valid and logical points in this topic.
[/QUOTE]
The TM Post itself has one of the most illogical points.. we would also appreciate if the post also has logical points Tongue

Edited by adinats07 - 07 August 2012 at 12:07am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vicaevkumarCaadkHeema22.Mishh007...Bebolove..

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

The TM Post itself has one of the most illogical points.. we would also appreciate if the post also has logical points Tongue
Yes I do have logical points. Any questions? and if u find anything illogical, then would u mind explaining that?

Edited by Gorgeous_ - 07 August 2012 at 12:09am
adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gorgeous_

Yes I do have logical points. Any questions? and if u find anything illogical, then would u mind explaining that?
Logical points can be discussed.. but illogicalOuch how can any 1 discuss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bebolove..

.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Rishi is so irritating these days. He is showing unnecessary agression and not trying to understand his wife at all. I mean what is he trying to prove by all this? Showing such a concern only when it comes to Indira's dancing? If he thinks his wife is pregnant, and he wants to care for his baby, then his only conern is limited to indira's dancing ! Where his concern vanishes when Indira goes to office, doing side business to earn? Does that not make a person tired as it requires a lot of physical activities? Actually first he was unemployed and now even if he is employed he is earning mere Rs.8000. While Indira alone manages to earn Rs.20,000 + some additional amount(her sari selling business). He is only bothered about his child. Such a selfish attitude it is ! Why suddenly he is being so brainless? Indira fainted 4 to 5 times ever since he got the news of Indira's pregnancy. Cant he notice may be some serious problem is there with Indira? maybe some complications in pregnancy. He should have taken Indira to some doctor in fainted position. She fainted twice, thrice, still he didnt bother and allowed her to go to office, do the physical work. if the person like Indira is behaving like that so desperate to participate in dance, so much tensed about future of her family, so keen to do anything for money,a person who never lies is lying her husband time and again( as rishi himself said indira hates lies) any common man could guess, the person is in some trouble, a big trouble and he would have made all possible efforts to reach the truth and the reason why she is hiding all this. But here the husband like Rishi inspite of getting so many hints about Indira's illness was harassing her on stage, showing unnecessary agression. He is using alcohal as a medium of escape time and again. this seems to be looser type attitude nothing more. Why all this hue & cry just for a child? Is it necessary to cry for child in such a poor financial condition? I don't understand why he is being so selfish as indira said a typical indian husband behaviour. He already knows that Indira's first priority is her family and he also made big promises that Indira's family is his family also. He will support her through her thick and thin. Now that when Indira confessed in front of organizer that " she has less time left and she has to help her family at any cost" she sounded so helpless and desperate for money. A girl who got stabbed to save her husband is today talking about "divorce". Rishi couldn't concentrate on those lines. He should have tried all possible attempts to figure out the truth. But no. He is trying to escape like looser by drinking.

PS: Moderators this is just my frustation on Rishi's behaviour. I haven't used any abusive or bashing word for him, so I don't my topic to be closed.

wow, you wrote very well. you put words to my thoughts. Clap

PS you can disagree with what she has wrote, but you cant call that bashing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gorgeous_ratibob007mokshashree.ByGod.Nancy

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Logical points can be discussed.. but illogicalOuch how can any 1 discuss
What are those illogical points? I am asking you to point out that ..simple ! better if you say directly.
Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishoo

Rishi is so irritating these days. He is showing unnecessary agression and not trying to understand his wife at all. I mean what is he trying to prove by all this? Showing such a concern only when it comes to Indira's dancing? If he thinks his wife is pregnant, and he wants to care for his baby, then his only conern is limited to indira's dancing ! Where his concern vanishes when Indira goes to office, doing side business to earn? Does that not make a person tired as it requires a lot of physical activities? Actually first he was unemployed and now even if he is employed he is earning mere Rs.8000. While Indira alone manages to earn Rs.20,000 + some additional amount(her sari selling business). He is only bothered about his child. Such a selfish attitude it is ! Why suddenly he is being so brainless? Indira fainted 4 to 5 times ever since he got the news of Indira's pregnancy. Cant he notice may be some serious problem is there with Indira? maybe some complications in pregnancy. He should have taken Indira to some doctor in fainted position. She fainted twice, thrice, still he didnt bother and allowed her to go to office, do the physical work. if the person like Indira is behaving like that so desperate to participate in dance, so much tensed about future of her family, so keen to do anything for money,a person who never lies is lying her husband time and again( as rishi himself said indira hates lies) any common man could guess, the person is in some trouble, a big trouble and he would have made all possible efforts to reach the truth and the reason why she is hiding all this. But here the husband like Rishi inspite of getting so many hints about Indira's illness was harassing her on stage, showing unnecessary agression. He is using alcohal as a medium of escape time and again. this seems to be looser type attitude nothing more. Why all this hue & cry just for a child? Is it necessary to cry for child in such a poor financial condition? I don't understand why he is being so selfish as indira said a typical indian husband behaviour. He already knows that Indira's first priority is her family and he also made big promises that Indira's family is his family also. He will support her through her thick and thin. Now that when Indira confessed in front of organizer that " she has less time left and she has to help her family at any cost" she sounded so helpless and desperate for money. A girl who got stabbed to save her husband is today talking about "divorce". Rishi couldn't concentrate on those lines. He should have tried all possible attempts to figure out the truth. But no. He is trying to escape like looser by drinking.

PS: Moderators this is just my frustation on Rishi's behaviour. I haven't used any abusive or bashing word for him, so I don't my topic to be closed.

wow, you wrote very well. you put words to my thoughts. Clap

PS you can disagree with what she has wrote, but you cant call that bashing.
thanks ! I just shared my frustation regarding the episodes.
Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Rishi is so irritating these days. He is showing unnecessary agression and not trying to understand his wife at all. I mean what is he trying to prove by all this? Showing such a concern only when it comes to Indira's dancing? If he thinks his wife is pregnant, and he wants to care for his baby, then his only conern is limited to indira's dancing ! Where his concern vanishes when Indira goes to office, doing side business to earn? Does that not make a person tired as it requires a lot of physical activities? Actually first he was unemployed and now even if he is employed he is earning mere Rs.8000. While Indira alone manages to earn Rs.20,000 + some additional amount(her sari selling business). He is only bothered about his child. Such a selfish attitude it is ! Why suddenly  he is being so brainless? Indira fainted 4 to 5 times ever since he got the news of Indira's pregnancy. Cant he notice may be some serious problem is there with Indira? maybe some complications in pregnancy. He should have taken Indira to some doctor in fainted position. She fainted twice, thrice, still he didnt bother and allowed her to go to office, do the physical work.  if the person like Indira is behaving like that so desperate to participate in dance, so much tensed about future of her family, so keen to do anything for money,a person who never lies is lying her husband time and again( as rishi himself said indira hates lies) any common man could guess, the person is in some trouble, a big trouble and he would have made all possible efforts to reach the truth and the reason why she is hiding all this. But here the husband like Rishi inspite of getting so many hints about Indira's illness was harassing her on stage, showing unnecessary agression. He is using alcohal as a medium of escape time and again. this seems to be looser type attitude nothing more. Why all this hue & cry just for a child? Is it necessary to cry for child in such a poor financial condition?  I don't understand why he is being so selfish as indira said a typical indian husband behaviour. He already knows that Indira's first priority is her family and he also made big promises that Indira's family is his family also. He will support her through her thick and thin. Now that when Indira confessed in front of organizer that " she has less time left and she has to help her family at any cost" she sounded so helpless and desperate for money. A girl who got stabbed to save her husband is today talking about "divorce". Rishi couldn't concentrate on those lines. He should have tried all possible attempts to figure out the truth. But no. He is trying to escape like looser by drinking.

@bold i accept with you on these lines...
good post Clap
Thank you so much

Go to top