Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

The most artocious husband-Rishi (Page 2)

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Hey ruhin !
Well I see the story from Indira's perspective so I disagree with your views.

She is not doing side business now? Did I miss anything? well let it be. Going to office from chandni chowk is also a physical work. and in the first episode all of us have witness how Indira managed to reach office, first Rickshaw, then Bus, then some walking distance. Anyways mental harassment can also weaken a person in pregnancy. The way Rishi harassed her physically in the dance also affected her a lot. and he didn't bother about it.

I am also disappointed with the Rishi's escapist nature. Well Indira used Alcohal but she it didn't affected her determination. She is still determined for earning money. But Rishi is being hopeless. No control over anger. He was shown fun loving and happy go lucky types. I can't connect to Rishi's character now. His attitude is very selfish towards Indira.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalloveuratidimokshashree.FALTU.....Diya.....ByGod.Nancy

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari117

here i will mention, yesterday on every complains about indira we supported her and handled the situation but today on this rishi bashing thread i want members to handle the same way we did
Firstly I am not bashing. I am just critisising Rishi. There is a difference b/w bashing and critisism

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeloveuratidi

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gorgeous_

here i will mention, yesterday on every complains about indira we supported her and handled the situation but today on this rishi bashing thread i want members to handle the same way we did
Firstly I am not bashing. I am just critisising Rishi. There is a difference b/w bashing and critisism
you need to look the both sides of coin first Smile

Edited by pari117 - 06 August 2012 at 11:59pm

kumarCadinats07Heema22lieslCloudy.Night..Bebolove..

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gorgeous_

you need to look the both sides of coin first Smile
I can't buddy. I can't connect with the Rishi's character now. It seems like he is suffering from Split personality disorder.
adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged

Clap.. but u will find more member who will add fuel and then the same person will talk differently for the same situation, only the character should be be thier favouriteWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kumarCPari117Cloudy.Night.Mishh007...Bebolove..

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

I wish i get an atrocious husband like rishi in my life Day Dreaming. Jiske pati Rishi jitne atrocious ho, unko zindagi mein aur kya chahiye?

DhanayaThumbs Up.. this is called one liner answer..

Nishaathsamrudhi.rHeema22.Mishh007.Cloudy.Night..Bebolove..

Cloudy.Night IF-Stunnerz
Cloudy.Night
Cloudy.Night

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

I wish i get an atrocious husband like rishi in my life Day Dreaming. Jo pati Rishi jitne atrocious ho, unko zindagi mein aur kya chahiye?

hii completly agree wit u.aab to rk jaisa hubby kar girl k sapna ban gaye.rk jaise itna caring hubby itna pyar krne wala hubby aur itna sweet dashing hubby to har ladki sapna.
Inshi frevr

rupzgalkumarCsamrudhi.radinats07Heema22..Bebolove..

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

Clap.. but u will find more member who will add fuel and then the same person will talk differently for the same situation, only the character should be be thier favouriteWink
more members to add fuel? well If u don't agree to my topic, I simply don't mind. But why to target those who want to agree with me? Different people have different opinion. It's not necessary that everyone will agree to me or disagree. I am not forcing anyone to agree.But I would request not to target anyone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree.FALTU.-PD-mahkutty.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top