The most artocious husband-Rishi - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
agar ye sab aise hi chalta raha then i'll definitely go mad
please guys stop all this and i am not saying this to a particular fan group
i am requesting everyone to stop these unnecessary fights and by everyone i mean Rati fans,Sumit fans,Indira fans,Rishi fans and also InShi fans to stop these meaningless fights
i don't want to give a bhashan as to see both sides of a coin or blah blah
i just want to say...God has given a brain to everyone so everyone forms an opinion about certain things (which may be influenced by something or the other) and moreover everyone has the right to express their opinion (but strictly in a healthy manner) and to defend it as well but i think one should do it only to a certain extent
if after 2,3 attempts the other person is still not agreeing to ur pov then let-it-be
please adopt a care-damn attitude and if the other person is constantly bashing your fav actor/character then instead of fighting with them go to the AT or any other thread and praise your actor/character to the fullest...its like karele ke jawab mithaai se ๐Ÿคฃ
agar ye nahin karna to aur kuch bhi karo like play games,quiz,competitions etc.
but please fight na karo.
in the end i just wanna say
   ''when we cannot maintain peace in a small discussion forum then how and why do we expect the world to be peaceful place ''
 guys this is a virtual world we hardly know others then why do we fight so much...we all come here mainly to have fun...but i don't think fights are a source of fun at all so please don't indulge yourself in these useless fights.
  ''Stay happy and try to bring a smile on other's face as well'' ๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S. sorry if my post has hurt anyone ๐Ÿ˜›
Well said topic maker! But sadly people dont seem to understand all this. Seriously he couldn't pay attention to the lines "mere paas kam din hai"...doesnt he know Indira well? Sadly she was merely a timepass for him it seems and now that she isnt ready to give birth to a child...he wants to "throw" her and get married to another girl..Great! What a great understanding and love..๐Ÿ‘ instead of reading in between the lines and going out of the way to find the truth..he slapped her..wow! It really doesnt seem he EVER loved indu..he was just interested in having children.  Edited by -PrincessAvu- - 11 years ago
one year almost passed , still the same . Still have the hostile feeling , still  comments to make other hurts.

What a perseverance ! I say instead of this forum, if we used this kind of perseverance in our own life , we much all have become another Eisenstein or bill gates or the Prime Minister of India !

God save us !

PS:  I was thinking to start my ranting against Indira but then I thought why waste my energy !
Edited by -Ace- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

agar ye sab aise hi chalta raha then i'll definitely go mad
please guys stop all this and i am not saying this to a particular fan group
i am requesting everyone to stop these unnecessary fights and by everyone i mean Rati fans,Sumit fans,Indira fans,Rishi fans and also InShi fans to stop these meaningless fights
i don't want to give a bhashan as to see both sides of a coin or blah blah
i just want to say...God has given a brain to everyone so everyone forms an opinion about certain things (which may be influenced by something or the other) and moreover everyone has the right to express their opinion (but strictly in a healthy manner) and to defend it as well but i think one should do it only to a certain extent
if after 2,3 attempts the other person is still not agreeing to ur pov then let-it-be
please adopt a care-damn attitude and if the other person is constantly bashing your fav actor/character then instead of fighting with them go to the AT or any other thread and praise your actor/character to the fullest...its like karele ke jawab mithaai se ๐Ÿคฃ
agar ye nahin karna to aur kuch bhi karo like play games,quiz,competitions etc.
but please fight na karo.
in the end i just wanna say
   ''when we cannot maintain peace in a small discussion forum then how and why do we expect the world to be peaceful place ''
 guys this is a virtual world we hardly know others then why do we fight so much...we all come here mainly to have fun...but i don't think fights are a source of fun at all so please don't indulge yourself in these useless fights.
  ''Stay happy and try to bring a smile on other's face as well'' ๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S. sorry if my post has hurt anyone ๐Ÿ˜›

AGREED!Every time I am visiting this forum..it is like entering a war zone!People have their own Povs!If they are not agreeing leave..why fighting???We are in no way discussing  here!Its like a battlefield we are having over here-Rishi v/s Indira!
   Agreed.awesome post! 
Originally posted by mahkutty

Quite a gorgeous post!!!๐Ÿ‘

Completely agree with you... If he really loves his wife, he should lead charge from the front and not let his pregnant wife to go and sweat out to be a bread winner.   He keeps harping about chiku chiku.. but does he do anything to financially secure his wife and child ? He wants an insurance policy, but who will pay the preminum for that ? it has to be his wife na ? When he can't take those responsibilities of a husband why should he marry her ?

In practical life, there is many things other than loving your wife, a husband has to do in life.  Just by nodding his head or agreeing to his shreematiji doesn't him a perfect husband nor a loving and caring hubby.  It has to be done through proper action.  When his wife keeps fainting so many times, he is only rejoicing her being pregnant, did he ever try to figure that out what she is going through and her physical deterioration is pretty visible, which he has never bothered to look at in the joy of a baby.

In hindsight, a girl like Indu who is self dependent and very smart, why should she marry a guy like Rishi ? who was more of a brat in his past life and never the one to do any hardwork to earn his daily bread rather live on the money earned by his parents.  It was pretty much an error of judgement by Indu who is quite pratical thinking in life got emotionally fooled to marry Rishi.

rightly said,maheshji! awesome post!agreed totally!
just bc someone may have a very strong stance agaist a min character, doesnt mean they are bashing. its called having an opposing point of view. wta may seem illogical to one person seems logical to another.its fine to disagree but dont try to shut down others bc they cant agree w/ ur pov. thats called censorship. and frankly i agree that rishi is being selfish. he makes his pregnant wife who is clearly having a hard time with her health work while he liunges around all day
Originally posted by -PrincessAvu-

Well said topic maker! But sadly people are too narrow minded to understand all this. Seriously he couldn't pay attention to the lines "mere paas kam din hai"...doesnt he know Indira well? Sadly she was merely a timepass for him it seems and now that she isnt ready to give birth to a child...he wants to "throw" her and get married to another girl..Great! What a great understanding and love..๐Ÿ‘ instead of reading in between the lines and going out of the way to find the truth..he slapped her..wow! It really doesnt seem he EVER loved indu..he was just interested in having children. 
i so agree with you avu 

this is what i dont understand ๐Ÿ˜† CVs have made rishi hungry for a child now ๐Ÿฅฑ The want of having a child has overtaken him so badly that he seems to ignore every word uttered from Indiras mouth 

He only seems to understand these three words 
1) Chikku
2) Chikku
3) Chikku

Originally posted by likaboss

i so agree with you avu

this is what i dont understand๐Ÿ˜†CVs have made rishi hungry for a child now๐ŸฅฑThe want of having a child has overtaken him so badly that he seems to ignore every word uttered from Indiras mouth

He only seems to understand these three words
1) Chikku
2) Chikku
3) Chikku

chiku ke papa gone wild ๐Ÿคช