The most artocious husband-Rishi - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
First of al am so shocked to read sch a post! It made me wonder hw cn v luk at only one face of d coin cmpltly neglecting d odr!Infct wn i read only d heading of d thread,i ws for a moment wondering wether i knw d exact meaning of 'atrocious' or not.. It bcms so mch mch necessary to luk at both the sides of d situation nw!.. One can cm up wt so many points criticisng rishi or indira! But truly the two are doing just what any1 wud hv done in dr plc! Dt too aftr waching rishi' state in ystdy' epi,it was vry difficult for me 2 read sch a post! Am sory if i am a bit rude or so wt my comment,bt itz difficult for me to agree wt u!
Originally posted by Gorgeous_

well I'll appreciate more if you come up with valid and logical points in this topic.

Hey Ms gorgeous, Logic tho yahan aap ne khoob dala hai. Bahuton ne agree ya disagree bhi kiya hai, with logic. I only wanted to add this, over and above what has been said and discussed. 

When i read ur topic, this is what came to my mind and i just shared my thought. 
😊

Wish your dream comes true. All the best to you.👍🏼

Thank you so much for ur wishes. It means a lot to me 😊
Originally posted by aadk

First of al am so shocked to read sch a post! It made me wonder hw cn v luk at only one face of d coin cmpltly neglecting d odr!Infct wn i read only d heading of d thread,i ws for a moment wondering wether i knw d exact meaning of 'atrocious' or not.. It bcms so mch mch necessary to luk at both the sides of d situation nw!.. One can cm up wt so many points criticisng rishi or indira! But truly the two are doing just what any1 wud hv done in dr plc! Dt too aftr waching rishi' state in ystdy' epi,it was vry difficult for me 2 read sch a post! Am sory if i am a bit rude or so wt my comment,bt itz difficult for me to agree wt u!

@red: i think you have a point there.
I feel inshi is justified!!!
wat Indu said was completely wrong , but in her situation wat she did n said is justified!
At d same time no where did I feel dat Rishi was wrong...as a husband n a father his thought was absolutely right n I tink he justified himself perfectly in d scene Wen Indu was not in d room!
A child is gods gift to parents n by tinking about d child which is a symbol of thier love is not wrong!
Agree with u dat she is anyway going for work...but here d question is not about work its about dancing!
Any doctor would tell thier patient to do any work to b fit during pregnancy...but would never agree for dem to dance! As RK is not aware dat Indu is not pregnant it is right for him to tink in such a manner!
About rk's drinking ,I don't feel he was wrong as he had heard such painful words from d person who he loves d most...n would hav really been hurt after dat has he did not know y Indu actually said all dat!
I say dat both in thier own stand were right in wat Dey did n reacted!!!
[[/QUOTE
mostly all know that yesterday Indira was wrong... but still it becomes very difficult for few people to digest and then they come up with all the past illogical points...
@bold: I again warning you not to target anyone with such statements.
here alll where discussing the current secenraio and u want rishi to be god.  cant they talk directly.. is quiz  going on  in HD.. hints r given,,, choices r given... sorry he is human being.. may be for few some characters r god.. but for us all r human beings and many of us think from both  the side and then judge the stituation.

God? oh you said what my views were on Rishi's character from the very first episode. He was shown no less than. Having sixth alert all the time. Everytime present to rescue. Reading people's mind. Ahhaaa very unique qualities he had no less than God ! But I am talking about current scenario. Now he has become human being, Why? very ironic point !😛 Is it not? If his character is not deviated from GOD to human being, he would not have behaved like an escapist.

If some1 just tries to justify from one POV then it is know as illogical...

Ok you mean everyone who see the story from Indira's perspective have illogical point? Well I won't question further. 😆
 If rishi would not have cared for his kid.. then the same person will again start thier bashing ooops sorry critisism.

Oh really? You think so. Again you are targetting buddy..😆 Speak something new.

.Here Indira bec she is dying and  just for her family happines she is trying to destroy her husband caring nature just  for money which will be used for that family.. who r just money minded people...

Agree on this point that sharmas are money minded people. But this doesnt give Indira a leeway to escape from her responsibities and forget her humanity. moreover what seher and Ishaan's fault in this? they are a part of SF. And Indira loves them more than anything. Why would Indira destroy the future of those two innocent kids. Now coming to destroying husband's caring nature, he should have thought about it very early. He should not have allowed Indira to go to office.She fainted twice,thrice, he should have taken Indira to hospital and himself tried to figure out the reason behind her illness. Even after getting so many hints, he should have tried to understand something is fishy.
yes she didnt have idea that rishi was standing there and listening... but even if rishi was not there.. it doesnt mean that we can talk bad abt others when the person is not present..

Because her husband aimed to shatter her dreams. And she had to convince the organizer at any cost.

Regarding Indira not telling the truth to Rishi. Why would she herself tell? Is Rishi good for nothing that he can't himself search out the truth?

Warning.. oh my god i am afraid now😳 ... i  know truth always hurts.but cant help it.. truth is alwasy truth...

Thats y i told in my starting line itself... no one can debate or discuss with illogical statements and waste our time.😆

Hey gorgeous
nice post...👏 Indu is correct on her side bez she knows she has limited time & in that time she has to settle her family. & dance comp. is her last hope.Yes she used some harsh words which should not be used.

Lekin Rishi bhi apne jagah galat nahi hai..., he support indu in every situation, and now he is not supporting just bez he concern about her, he care for her. as a father he is thinking about his child which is absolutely justified, i dont think Rishi is wrong anywhere.

But one thing irritates that so much misunderstang bet. them.😡

Rishi is so irritating these days. He is showing unnecessary agression and not trying to understand his wife at all. I mean what is he trying to prove by all this? Showing such a concern only when it comes to Indira's dancing? If he thinks his wife is pregnant, and he wants to care for his baby, then his only conern is limited to indira's dancing ! Where his concern vanishes when Indira goes to office, doing side business to earn? Does that not make a person tired as it requires a lot of physical activities? Actually first he was unemployed and now even if he is employed he is earning mere Rs.8000. While Indira alone manages to earn Rs.20,000 + some additional amount(her sari selling business). He is only bothered about his child. Such a selfish attitude it is ! Why suddenly  he is being so brainless? Indira fainted 4 to 5 times ever since he got the news of Indira's pregnancy. Cant he notice may be some serious problem is there with Indira? maybe some complications in pregnancy. He should have taken Indira to some doctor in fainted position. She fainted twice, thrice, still he didnt bother and allowed her to go to office, do the physical work.  if the person like Indira is behaving like that so desperate to participate in dance, so much tensed about future of her family, so keen to do anything for money,a person who never lies is lying her husband time and again( as rishi himself said indira hates lies) any common man could guess, the person is in some trouble, a big trouble and he would have made all possible efforts to reach the truth and the reason why she is hiding all this. But here the husband like Rishi inspite of getting so many hints about Indira's illness was harassing her on stage, showing unnecessary agression. He is using alcohal as a medium of escape time and again. this seems to be looser type attitude nothing more. Why all this hue & cry just for a child? Is it necessary to cry for child in such a poor financial condition?  I don't understand why he is being so selfish as indira said a typical indian husband behaviour. He already knows that Indira's first priority is her family and he also made big promises that Indira's family is his family also. He will support her through her thick and thin. Now that when Indira confessed in front of organizer that " she has less time left and she has to help her family at any cost" she sounded so helpless and desperate for money. A girl who got stabbed to save her husband is today talking about "divorce". Rishi couldn't concentrate on those lines. He should have tried all possible attempts to figure out the truth. But no. He is trying to escape like looser by drinking.

PS: Moderators this is just my frustation on Rishi's behaviour. I haven't used any abusive or bashing word for him, so I don't my topic to be closed.
Quite a gorgeous post!!!👏

Completely agree with you... If he really loves his wife, he should lead charge from the front and not let his pregnant wife to go and sweat out to be a bread winner.   He keeps harping about chiku chiku.. but does he do anything to financially secure his wife and child ? He wants an insurance policy, but who will pay the preminum for that ? it has to be his wife na ? When he can't take those responsibilities of a husband why should he marry her ?

In practical life, there is many things other than loving your wife, a husband has to do in life.  Just by nodding his head or agreeing to his shreematiji doesn't him a perfect husband nor a loving and caring hubby.  It has to be done through proper action.  When his wife keeps fainting so many times, he is only rejoicing her being pregnant, did he ever try to figure that out what she is going through and her physical deterioration is pretty visible, which he has never bothered to look at in the joy of a baby.

In hindsight, a girl like Indu who is self dependent and very smart, why should she marry a guy like Rishi ? who was more of a brat in his past life and never the one to do any hardwork to earn his daily bread rather live on the money earned by his parents.  It was pretty much an error of judgement by Indu who is quite pratical thinking in life got emotionally fooled to marry Rishi.
After al that Rishi has done to his lady love,if dis is wat he gets bk in return,wish v dnt get to see a charctr lyk rishi in any serial!!! I wont say dt rishi hs never erred! But his love n concern 4 indira n d way he has been dr for hr evrytym just makes al his mistakes appear vry small for me!Edited by aadk - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shiin

I feel inshi is justified!!!
wat Indu said was completely wrong , but in her situation wat she did n said is justified!
At d same time no where did I feel dat Rishi was wrong...as a husband n a father his thought was absolutely right n I tink he justified himself perfectly in d scene Wen Indu was not in d room!
A child is gods gift to parents n by tinking about d child which is a symbol of thier love is not wrong!
Agree with u dat she is anyway going for work...but here d question is not about work its about dancing!
Any doctor would tell thier patient to do any work to b fit during pregnancy...but would never agree for dem to dance! As RK is not aware dat Indu is not pregnant it is right for him to tink in such a manner!
About rk's drinking ,I don't feel he was wrong as he had heard such painful words from d person who he loves d most...n would hav really been hurt after dat has he did not know y Indu actually said all dat!
I say dat both in thier own stand were right in wat Dey did n reacted!!!

I agree with you . I think in given situation they both did what they think is just for the situation. Let's try to see both side of the coin. I think Rishi is good husband and by this time he should know about his wife's fetal illness.this track is emotionally loaded.