India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

The most artocious husband-Rishi

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Rishi is so irritating these days. He is showing unnecessary agression and not trying to understand his wife at all. I mean what is he trying to prove by all this? Showing such a concern only when it comes to Indira's dancing? If he thinks his wife is pregnant, and he wants to care for his baby, then his only conern is limited to indira's dancing ! Where his concern vanishes when Indira goes to office, doing side business to earn? Does that not make a person tired as it requires a lot of physical activities? Actually first he was unemployed and now even if he is employed he is earning mere Rs.8000. While Indira alone manages to earn Rs.20,000 + some additional amount(her sari selling business). He is only bothered about his child. Such a selfish attitude it is ! Why suddenly  he is being so brainless? Indira fainted 4 to 5 times ever since he got the news of Indira's pregnancy. Cant he notice may be some serious problem is there with Indira? maybe some complications in pregnancy. He should have taken Indira to some doctor in fainted position. She fainted twice, thrice, still he didnt bother and allowed her to go to office, do the physical work.  if the person like Indira is behaving like that so desperate to participate in dance, so much tensed about future of her family, so keen to do anything for money,a person who never lies is lying her husband time and again( as rishi himself said indira hates lies) any common man could guess, the person is in some trouble, a big trouble and he would have made all possible efforts to reach the truth and the reason why she is hiding all this. But here the husband like Rishi inspite of getting so many hints about Indira's illness was harassing her on stage, showing unnecessary agression. He is using alcohal as a medium of escape time and again. this seems to be looser type attitude nothing more. Why all this hue & cry just for a child? Is it necessary to cry for child in such a poor financial condition?  I don't understand why he is being so selfish as indira said a typical indian husband behaviour. He already knows that Indira's first priority is her family and he also made big promises that Indira's family is his family also. He will support her through her thick and thin. Now that when Indira confessed in front of organizer that " she has less time left and she has to help her family at any cost" she sounded so helpless and desperate for money. A girl who got stabbed to save her husband is today talking about "divorce". Rishi couldn't concentrate on those lines. He should have tried all possible attempts to figure out the truth. But no. He is trying to escape like looser by drinking.

PS: Moderators this is just my frustation on Rishi's behaviour. I haven't used any abusive or bashing word for him, so I don't my topic to be closed.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bharupzgalratibob007mokshashreeriyakhanloveuratidiRasha4eva-Gunners-....vula_kv.....FALTU.RamziMeriJaanYukti_Ratzholic-SweetGirl-....Diya.....Shree..Nabi.-Rinky--PD-AblazedEnigma..mahkuttyPureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

loveuratidi Goldie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Gorgeous_ratibob007mokshashreeriyakhan....Diya....PureBliss

Gorgeous_ Newbie
Gorgeous_
Gorgeous_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveuratidi

well said dear...Clap  Clap   Clap
thanks dearEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007mokshashreeloveuratidi

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gorgeous_

Rishi is so irritating these days. He is showing unnecessary agression and not trying to understand his wife at all. I mean what is he trying to prove by all this? Showing such a concern only when it comes to Indira's dancing? If he thinks his wife is pregnant, and he wants to care for his baby, then his only conern is limited to indira's dancing ! Where his concern vanishes when Indira goes to office, doing side business to earn? Does that not make a person tired as it requires a lot of physical activities? Actually first he was unemployed and now even if he is employed he is earning mere Rs.8000. While Indira alone manages to earn Rs.20,000 + some additional amount(her sari selling business). He is only bothered about his child. Such a selfish attitude it is ! Why suddenly  he is being so brainless? Indira fainted 4 to 5 times ever since he got the news of Indira's pregnancy. Cant he notice may be some serious problem is there with Indira? maybe some complications in pregnancy. He should have taken Indira to some doctor in fainted position. She fainted twice, thrice, still he didnt bother and allowed her to go to office, do the physical work.  if the person like Indira is behaving like that so desperate to participate in dance, so much tensed about future of her family, so keen to do anything for money,a person who never lies is lying her husband time and again( as rishi himself said indira hates lies) any common man could guess, the person is in some trouble, a big trouble and he would have made all possible efforts to reach the truth and the reason why she is hiding all this. But here the husband like Rishi inspite of getting so many hints about Indira's illness was harassing her on stage, showing unnecessary agression. He is using alcohal as a medium of escape time and again. this seems to be looser type attitude nothing more. Why all this hue & cry just for a child? Is it necessary to cry for child in such a poor financial condition?  I don't understand why he is being so selfish as indira said a typical indian husband behaviour. He already knows that Indira's first priority is her family and he also made big promises that Indira's family is his family also. He will support her through her thick and thin. Now that when Indira confessed in front of organizer that " she has less time left and she has to help her family at any cost" she sounded so helpless and desperate for money. A girl who got stabbed to save her husband is today talking about "divorce". Rishi couldn't concentrate on those lines. He should have tried all possible attempts to figure out the truth. But no. He is trying to escape like looser by drinking.

PS: Moderators this is just my frustation on Rishi's behaviour. I haven't used any abusive or bashing word for him, so I don't my topic to be closed.

@bold i accept with you on these lines...
good post Clap

Edited by preethimadhavg - 06 August 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Gorgeous_ratibob007loveuratidimokshashreeriyakhan....vula_kv....Rasha4eva....Diya.....ByGod.NancyPureBliss

ruhin1234 Senior Member
ruhin1234
ruhin1234

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
HI gorgeous.  Very nicley written.  i have to disagree some points.  

Both are at fault.  Indira hide BT from him and lied to him that she is pregnant. Rishi on the other hand cannot make a connection, why his wife is always talking about dying or only so many days left.

If he thinks his wife is pregnant, and he wants to care for his baby, then his only conern is limited to indira's dancing ! Where his concern vanishes when Indira goes to office, doing side business to earn? Does that not make a person tired as it requires a lot of physical activities?
Indira is going back to travel agency.  and she is not doing any side business now.  Dancing is more physical exetion than going to office (sitting and doing desk job type work).  I think, he wants to take care of herself and baby first three months as it is crucial.  

Actually first he was unemployed and now even if he is employed he is earning mere Rs.8000. While Indira alone manages to earn Rs.20,000 + some additional amount(her sari selling business).
She is not doing her saree business any more as she is now working for travel agency.  He supporting her financially now.

He is only bothered about his child. Such a selfish attitude it is ! Why suddenly  he is being so brainless? Indira fainted 4 to 5 times ever since he got the news of Indira's pregnancy. Cant he notice may be some serious problem is there with Indira? maybe some complications in pregnancy. He should have taken Indira to some doctor in fainted position. . 
That is thing na, CVS don't want Rishi to know, some thing is bothering his shrimatiji.  I think  he trust and believes his srimatiji a lot.  He think she hates lies and never tell one.   This made him believe that his srimatji is pregnant.  Even when the doc told her during the time when she fell down while performing in the dance competion, he did not believe doctor.  He has sooo much faith and trust in his srimatiji's words.

if the person like Indira is behaving like that so desperate to participate in dance, so much tensed about future of her family, so keen to do anything for money,a person who never lies is lying her husband time and again( as rishi himself said indira hates lies) any common man could guess, the person is in some trouble, a big trouble and he would have made all possible efforts to reach the truth and the reason why she is hiding all this.
Absolutely he is trying all the modes to find out know.  He searched the room and asked her several times, is some thing bothering her.  Just an ex:  He even asked her when the marriage alliance came to rishi kumar left, he asked her if there is some thing you are hiding from him.  He went to doc to confirm pregnancy news and asked her if his wife and child are ok.

He is using alcohal as a medium of escape time and again. this seems to be looser type attitude nothing more. 
I don't want to say more on this.  Both Indira and Rishi are using this medium to escape there concerns and depression.

Why all this hue & cry just for a child? Is it necessary to cry for child in such a poor financial condition?
He is not making any hue and cry for the child.  If Indira said the truth that she is not pregnant.  Then also he would have embraced that news happliy. I don't think they are in poor financial condition.  They are capable of taking care of their child.

I don't understand why he is being so selfish as indira said a typical indian husband behaviour. He already knows that Indira's first priority is her family and he also made big promises that Indira's family is his family also. He will support her through her thick and thin. Now that when Indira confessed in front of organizer that " she has less time left and she has to help her family at any cost" she sounded so helpless and desperate for money.
He is not being selfish. He don't know the real reason know. If he knows the real reason then he will support her through thick and thin. He always did it. now also he will do it.

A girl who got stabbed to save her husband is today talking about "divorce". Rishi couldn't concentrate on those lines. He should have tried all possible attempts to figure out the truth. But no.
Indira also knows her husbannd sacrifice of his family for her love.   SHe knows the nature of Rsihi and knows how much he loves and cares her.  I have to tell the CVS are at fault.  They should not have given such harsh dialoge to Indira, even when we and Indira know about Rishi supportive nature.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ratibob007sahlz_13sakshi1kumarCmanali65riyakhanampliphyAnu_1....Diya....adinats07RanjinikishanHeema22lieslPari117-Clara-.Mishh007...Bebolove..

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruhin1234

HI gorgeous.  Very nicley written.  i have to disagree some points.  

Both are at fault.  Indira hide BT from him and lied to him that she is pregnant. Rishi on the other hand cannot make a connection, why his wife is always talking about dying or only so many days left.

If he thinks his wife is pregnant, and he wants to care for his baby, then his only conern is limited to indira's dancing ! Where his concern vanishes when Indira goes to office, doing side business to earn? Does that not make a person tired as it requires a lot of physical activities?
Indira is going back to travel agency.  and she is not doing any side business now.  Dancing is more physical exetion than going to office (sitting and doing desk job type work).  I think, he wants to take care of herself and baby first three months as it is crucial.  

Actually first he was unemployed and now even if he is employed he is earning mere Rs.8000. While Indira alone manages to earn Rs.20,000 + some additional amount(her sari selling business).
She is not doing her saree business any more as she is now working for travel agency.  He supporting her financially now.

He is only bothered about his child. Such a selfish attitude it is ! Why suddenly  he is being so brainless? Indira fainted 4 to 5 times ever since he got the news of Indira's pregnancy. Cant he notice may be some serious problem is there with Indira? maybe some complications in pregnancy. He should have taken Indira to some doctor in fainted position. . 
That is thing na, CVS don't want Rishi to know, some thing is bothering his shrimatiji.  I think  he trust and believes his srimatiji a lot.  He think she hates lies and never tell one.   This made him believe that his srimatji is pregnant.  Even when the doc told her during the time when she fell down while performing in the dance competion, he did not believe doctor.  He has sooo much faith and trust in his srimatiji's words.

if the person like Indira is behaving like that so desperate to participate in dance, so much tensed about future of her family, so keen to do anything for money,a person who never lies is lying her husband time and again( as rishi himself said indira hates lies) any common man could guess, the person is in some trouble, a big trouble and he would have made all possible efforts to reach the truth and the reason why she is hiding all this.
Absolutely he is trying all the modes to find out know.  He searched the room and asked her several times, is some thing bothering her.  Just an ex:  He even asked her when the marriage alliance came to rishi kumar left, he asked her if there is some thing you are hiding from him.  He went to doc to confirm pregnancy news and asked her if his wife and child are ok.

He is using alcohal as a medium of escape time and again. this seems to be looser type attitude nothing more. 
I don't want to say more on this.  Both Indira and Rishi are using this medium to escape there concerns and depression.

Why all this hue & cry just for a child? Is it necessary to cry for child in such a poor financial condition?
He is not making any hue and cry for the child.  If Indira said the truth that she is not pregnant.  Then also he would have embraced that news happliy. I don't think they are in poor financial condition.  They are capable of taking care of their child.

I don't understand why he is being so selfish as indira said a typical indian husband behaviour. He already knows that Indira's first priority is her family and he also made big promises that Indira's family is his family also. He will support her through her thick and thin. Now that when Indira confessed in front of organizer that " she has less time left and she has to help her family at any cost" she sounded so helpless and desperate for money.
He is not being selfish. He don't know the real reason know. If he knows the real reason then he will support her through thick and thin. He always did it. now also he will do it.

A girl who got stabbed to save her husband is today talking about "divorce". Rishi couldn't concentrate on those lines. He should have tried all possible attempts to figure out the truth. But no.
Indira also knows her husbannd sacrifice of his family for her love.   SHe knows the nature of Rsihi and knows how much he loves and cares her.  I have to tell the CVS are at fault.  They should not have given such harsh dialoge to Indira, even when we and Indira know about Rishi supportive nature.

a very justified answer Clap
u clarified all the points
well said ruhin Clap

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28ruhin1234kumarCrupzgalsakshi1sahlz_13Anu_1riyakhanmanali65SalmanisthebestHeema22-Clara-.Mishh007...Bebolove..

Pari117 IF-Sizzlerz
Pari117
Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
here i will mention, yesterday on every complains about indira we supported her and handled the situation but today on this rishi bashing thread i want members to handle the same way we did

Edited by pari117 - 06 August 2012 at 11:46pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sahlz_13ratibob007kumarCriyakhanAnu_1aadksamrudhi.radinats07Heema22.Mishh007.Cloudy.Night-Clara-..Bebolove..

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I wish i get an atrocious husband like rishi in my life Day Dreaming. Jiske pati Rishi jitne atrocious ho, unko zindagi mein aur kya chahiye?

Edited by dhanya.r - 06 August 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kumarCruhin1234sahlz_13Anu_1ampliphyadinats07PeraltaGarrantyforever.youngHeema22liesl-Clara-.Mishh007.Cloudy.Night..Bebolove..

Go to top