The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Of Family Trees!

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
You guys must me going mad with my obsession with the characters' families! But it's intriguing!
And I love analysing stuff! 
A lot has been said about how Kiya and KD have walls around them coz of the way they are treated at home!

I want to talk about the other characters!

Ranveer: In the past few days the CVs have consciously shown focus on the neglect the boy has faced! His parents have clearly not devoted him enough time which has led to him feeling neglected! This has unconsciously made him crave attention! Being the good looker that he is he's gotten that from the girls! And thus came the image of being a player! The I-don't-give-a-damn attitude stems from the need to be seen as cool!

Samar: He's royalty! The way he talks/walks/fights(doesn't really)-all of it is filled with tehzeeb! The blue blood running in his veins is evident from the way he behaves! Small mentions of family include his parents vacationing and him having to play golf with his father! He's had a very secure childhood and has gotten most of his needs-material and emotional fulfilled-which reflects in his balanced being!

Babita: A girl amongst the boys! Having grown up with two boys she must have felt the constant need to match up! Which gave rise to the tomboy! She doesn't want her father to know about the kidnapping incidence! There's fear or perhaps guilt! But being one of the boys has been something which she's known since her childhood-what with two guys in the house it's quite obvious! She probably had to play with their action figures and not barbies as a kid!

Pratham: His mother loves him-reprimands him! Is a very normal mother I'd say! He's scared of her like any school going kid would be-I think it's cute! Like really cute! He's one of those kids who are extremely positive! He manages to find humour in every situation! There are no issues back home! Atleast none that we kno of! And hopefully none!

Jaitley: Considers princi and his wife his family-He calls her Naina Ma! Nothing has been shown of his family...they are the only family he has...they've clearly helped him get over his wild phase...he doesn't want to upset them! Maybe the incident which changed his life had something to do with his real family! This is just speculation!

My point is that the way kids behave socially has a lot to do with the way they are treated at home!
Families are important! 

Cheers:)

Edited by _Priyanka_ - 07 August 2012 at 12:18am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasilysoumyakEssence..sups2222-Khush-..-Ayesshhaa-..The007ShivanithegameisonKalpana_KaCysnowflake.lostmymusic.

Essence.. Goldie
Essence..
Essence..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I cant wait to see Junglee jaitley's story. He is my favorite.Embarrassed Lovely post BTW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasilyabjbdishiuw

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MagnificentM_

I cant wait to see Junglee jaitley's story. He is my favorite.Embarrassed Lovely post BTW.

Hehe...thanksHug...there were quite a few typos...just figured when I re-read it!Tongue

I really like him too...but I'm so confused...I have a different favourite everydayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasily

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I agree and cant wait to see each family's background to see and get to know each of them and yeah awesome post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abjbdishiuw

abjbdishiuw IF-Rockerz
abjbdishiuw
abjbdishiuw

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The007Shivani

I agree and cant wait to see each family's background to see and get to know each of them and yeah awesome post

ThanksSmile

Even am extremely curious...specially about Panchi's and Jaitley's family...the rest we have some clue!
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Why is this forum so inactive? Ermm

And excellent post. As a matter of fact, the characters' families interest me a lot as well, mostly it's because they all claim to have back-stories adjoined to their characters. So, the depth in it all will only out with some family significance. Intelligent back-stories expected. (:

abjbdishiuwlostmymusic.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Agreed! Any person's social behavior is reflection of his up bringing. And here the family is playing a really important role for all. In case of KD, Kiya, Piddi and Bobby, it's all evident. The other characters intrigue me as some larger picture is attatched to them, hence their family background is not shown. So yeah, pretty much excited for that to be shown! :D

abjbdishiuwthegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Agreed! Any person's social behavior is reflection of his up bringing. And here the family is playing a really important role for all. In case of KD, Kiya, Piddi and Bobby, it's all evident. The other characters intrigue me as some larger picture is attatched to them, hence their family background is not shown. So yeah, pretty much excited for that to be shown! :D

You see how Samar talks, don't you? Embarrassed A sixteen year old Urdu speaker, that's not everyday Hindi TV Show characters, for one. And a someone who carries themselves like that has to have royal blood in their veins. So, behavior reflects family. Agreed. Big smile However, Ranveer's potential back-story seems like the weakest to me for some reason. Where's the newness? Ermm

CoffeeAddictabjbdishiuw

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index