Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SO MUCH FOR THE NAYI SOCH.. (Page 2)

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mistakewa

I come to this forum just to check out what is going on with the show as I honestly do not have patience nor time for the utter garbage since February...All the supporting actors have been wasted the could have shown Akash and Payal in a positive light, shown how  newly weds even though they married out of love have a tough time adjusting to each other, discovering each other's weaknesses, their strengths and coming out stronger...

I know this statement may upset the staunch followers of this show, but I  wonder if the writers of this show really respect women?what kind of sick mentality is this?Are they surrounded by people who treat women in such a degrading way? there has to be a limit to the rubbish being churned out... The main character is nothing but a doormat, a lair and brainless idiot, Mami is a disrespectful and obnoxious moron, Anjali is shown as a dependent manipulative cry baby, Payal the lesser said the better, she is basically used as a prop on the show with no dialogues nor sensible screen time...Nani  favours her grandchild over her bahu...no fairness whatsoever...

Is this really the NAYI SOCH? even for a fictional drama it is just too much of negativity towards women...which woman out there would like to see another female, being humiliated in this way...for those who think its gonna get better, I have been reading that it will get better since their marriage, but it seems Its getting way better than we can ever imagine...way better in showing that the women can be manhandled and treated like trash and the audience will keep praising the creators for showing such excellent  track...

Before any of you says, turn off the TV or change the channel, I have done that already, but like many of you, I really had liked the show initially and had hopes of it recovering, but the way the writers are  hell bent on portraying the women on this show, there are no hopes left RIP IPKKND..  

My question - who is this main character (in red)  ??
You have taken all other names but not tha main characters nameLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

go2sleep83

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mistakewa

[QUOTE=innocentgreen]it seems u watch only ipkknd coz in every serial u get to see these things.People like dadi character still exist in this world and there are many in india . U like it or not ,u want to believe or not,they exist. Satyamev jayate was one such reality show where these things were shown & it was in India itself.The show is not spreading negativity but showing u different shade of some characters.u want to enjoy it or condemn it that is your choice.  

So  you are saying that there is no difference in this show and the rest of the shows out there, right!!! I am  very well aware of the ills that prevail in our society,but instead of just showing that they exist, why cant they show the solutions too...Wouldn't that have made it a different kind of show...why do we only highlight the problems and do not address the solutions, wouldn't giving a positive message in the track be incorporated...I know next you will say it is not their responsibility, they are just entertaining us, is this quality entertainment?? Tell me why can't a show be entertaining as well as informative...and I honestly believe that it would be far more successful and draw all those veiwers who have stopped watching it...But then again its my view and I am entitled to my opinion just as you are to yours, but thanks for commenting..
[/QUOTE
i didnot say i enjoyed watching dadi scene in fact it affected me so much that i could not sleep. Because i have never come across a person who treats another person in such a way . I discussed this issue about the untouchables with my husband and he told me that dear, unfortunately there are still people in this world who behave like that.Personally i condemn this action. But i am trying to see how they deal with the new character.Thanks

Edited by innocentgreen - 06 August 2012 at 11:20pm

Go to top