Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

THE LAST STRAW! "KHUSHI THE SERVENT"!! (EDITED) (Page 6)

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali00

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Hey friends and TM in whatever way we are going to support Khushi and going to ask for her justice, we wil never get the things we wantAngry Even now Khushi has to woo Arnav because all mistakes were hers right Angry

and we r supposed to enjoy this!!!!!!! according to the spoiler very interesting...

only one thing is left Khushi being slapped and kicked...

I am wondering whether Gul has a heart Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
It goes back to the age old question doesnt it???WHY????????? So first we got minor lolita and then fat mama and the skinny one disappeared and then this old hag!!!!

Can someone tell me how come she knew the layout of the house so well??I thought she was in that retirement home for 14years???did shyam smuggled the house design too???and how in the world she knew willow was preggers???we dont know given there is no tummy so unless stork is delivering that baby I dont know how she found out??

And what is with her servants being untouchables and all??to be honest she looked more like a maid then khushi and look who is talking...honestly had i seen her on the street i will give her a dollar and move on...stupid old hag!!!!!

Dont get me started on that mad woman mami...shouldnt she be worrying about her hubby then anyone else???serves her right in a way for treating payal and khushi so bad..although mousy payal kind of deserves that for marrying the spineless boy..btw where is he???

This show is a comedy of errors show for me now honestly

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetnareshSVChaituvshree10OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=JohnySolomonRaj]Hey friends and TM in whatever way we are going to support Khushi and going to ask for her justice, we wil never get the things we wantAngry Even now Khushi has to woo Arnav because all mistakes were hers right Angry

and we r supposed to enjoy this!!!!!!! according to the spoiler very interesting...

[/QUOTE

After all  he got some channa, jalebi's n Salman khan posters. It's Asr's way of redemption??  Now Kushi has to forget everything n woo him. When love exists women should forget what self respect is!

nareshSVevenjleena28abracadabrashree10MrDarcyfanKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

[QUOTE=JohnySolomonRaj]Hey friends and TM in whatever way we are going to support Khushi and going to ask for her justice, we wil never get the things we wantAngry Even now Khushi has to woo Arnav because all mistakes were hers right Angry

[/QUOTE

After all  he got some channa, jalebi's n Salman khan posters. It's Asr's way of redemption??  Now Kushi has to forget everything n woo him. When love exists women should forget what self respect is!

That is the harsh truth of some women in the society dear.

nareshSVChaituvKookiemonster

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

[/QUOTE

u know ... u deserve the quote of the day award...

When love exists women should forget what self respect is!Clap

Bhartya Nari...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVChaituvabracadabraMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Hey friends and TM in whatever way we are going to support Khushi and going to ask for her justice, we wil never get the things we wantAngry Even now Khushi has to woo Arnav because all mistakes were hers right Angry

I am wondering whether Gul has a heart Angry

GUL Needs a Heart Transplant, coz she doesnt HAVE a heart! Ever since they started to make the show about how "Poojali" is still blind, and also how she is still crying for Snake and "Didi Ki Sautan"... they have had to make the story MORE and MORE Illogical to continue down that track!!

The CV's have painted themselves to a corner! The TRP is SUPER low! Now almost out of the Top 10! The TRP was better than this during the kidnapping track! At least the acting was good! We didnt see so much of Poojali crap!

Honestly HOW does Daljeet justify getting PAID to do this role, when she has made Anjali's charachter a JOKE? Her refusal to appear pregnant is making a MOCKERY out of pregnancey! As a women who has had a child, I am OFFENDED by it! She is SO un-proffesional and ONLY cares about the way she looks! Has she forgotten that she is NOT a "Sari model" but supposedly an "Actor"??? If you DONT want to act, and want to show off a perfect figure and model "Net Sari's" then go become a MODEL! PLEASE dont waste OUR time pretending to be an actor!Angry

ALL this show is about, is Khushi losing self respect day by day!! ALSO, ASR is meant to come in and "SAVE THE DAY" after acting like a spineless coward for more than 6 months now! He was NEVER able to shut up Mami, or even Shyam! BUT tomorrow if he speaks up in front of this NEW HAG... all the ASR "Poojari's" will come out of the woodwork "Praising" him, as if he did something GREAT! Defending your wife against a rude, and disgusting women, is NOT GREAT! It is your DUTY! Angry

NOW that you have finally decided to fullfill your duty, you dont DESRVE PRAISE, especially when you have acted like an ASS for SO long!! I will personally take it with a pinch of SALT! High time ASR... is what I have to say! PRACTICE what you PREACH! If you go around lecturing people about how to treat their wives and how to respect women, then DO the same YOURSELF!

START by respecting YOUR wife and your sister in law! NOT just that "Rudali" you call a sister!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 07 August 2012 at 3:56am

nareshSVCogito_Ergo_Sumshree10abracadabraKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmJohny.S.Raj

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Clapsuperb post dearClap
simply mind blowing...Star.

even i was trying myself confess tat dadi was MU khushi as servant ...but at the same time as u said it gives a bad message tat servants should treat like tat..Cry...the wat dadi keeping distance from K...disgusting...Angrywhen poojali is resting all the time in bed, when mamiji is busy with her make up...only prakash bros & gupta sisters r working...

i love dur 3rd para about La...tat would EPICWink...if it was La she wouldn't bear all these & may b she'll throw the remaining water too if dadi calls her servant...LOL

Hug 4 this post!!!!!

nareshSVOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Nice post Darcy! 
   They introduced this lady to humiliate Kushi more than Asr did, so they can show Asr a Mahan who is supporting his wife going against his Dadi! They want us to  forget how Asr accused n humiliated Kushi in last one year by showing more humiliation on her frm Dadi! 
       Dadi, how did she even think Kushi as servant, if she did what happend to Manorama, Payal n NK? Why r their mouths zipped? NK ,only sensible person tried to open his mouth only to get stopped by mami! May be she doesn't like servants because of some past experiences, but still there are others ways they can show it, they don't need to humiliate servants! 
     One more supporter for Anji n in no time shaymu ll be back into business of manipulating ppl around n more pain waiting for Kushi!
    Will she ever get her due respect n Love ? May be It is possible only in  the last episode of ippk.

Edited by Chaituv - 07 August 2012 at 3:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVCogito_Ergo_SumabracadabraMrDarcyfanKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top