Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

THE LAST STRAW! "KHUSHI THE SERVENT"!! (EDITED) (Page 5)

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Hi...I agree with you dear!!!!!

You have put it perfectly and i cannot understand why the hell cannot Anjlai say that her husband was good for nothing creep and that y he was sent out!!!!

Or is she believes him but is staying for Arnav at least say that her brainless Chotey thinks her hubby is not good but her hubby is god but she loves to park her butt and not move at all so she is staying here!!!

and all those who think that the brother sister realtionship great...let me tall its bull crap because no sister who wnats to treat her little brother like son or cares for him would have her hubby eat from her little brothers money and lie to brother but expect the brother to spend all th time with her!!!!

She says "Everything changed the day you married" well if her bro was so darling to her...why the hell did she get married and cozy up with the creep in front of her brother!!!

She should have been only for him...as far as i am concerned the sister is over possessive, has complex and is rotten spoilt  and wants everybody to give importance only to her...that's the reason of  her problem with Khushi!!!
The unfortunately the Harvard is obsessed with his sister because  of his past or whatever the hell!!! And  his playing buisness with his wife and not asking her sorry or not telling the entire truth to his family makes him coward too!!!

You are right...Wish Khushi runs away but sadly i don't think it will happen!!!

Still worse i fear is hope she doesn't start loving and caring for this Dadi too...like she is doing for that useless Poojali...Who is totally ungrateful!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GUMJANDInareshSVOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
D'ohAs a child there was a sum that a monkey tries to climb a tree... it takes two steps up and then again four steps down... how long will it take to climb a tree...

IPKKND is like that they will give us a 4-5 nice episodes and then we'll get 4-5 weeks of pathetic episodes... and the humiliations have no bounds at all... for a cheek kiss they have to do camera tricks and such uncouth behavior people love to c with family...

unscrupulousAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabrashree10MrDarcyfan

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enness

The servant and shuddhi think REALLY took the cake today...isn't the screenplay writer of the show the same guy who very nobly told his bashers on Twitter to go watch Satyamev Jayate ? Maybe if HE had watched it a little more instead of bashing fans , we would have got some sanity in the show.

It's honestly PAINFUL to watch the week by week slide of IPKKND into mediocrity...especially when I watch the old episodes of last year and compare them, the heart really bleeds. The khushi I knew is dead , the family bonding we saw is virtually dead , the uniqueness is dead.

By turning Khushi into an abuse tolerating, crying bahu, we're slowly but surely going over the fence to the SP saas bahu serial territory. Infact, the introduction of the badly behaving Dadi is nothing but another step in that direction...or should I say leap ? Now you have an evil mother in law incarnate too ( Manorma was just a barking dog who never really bites)...so the picture is complete. Now I'm just awaiting the complete destruction.

I'm sure the PH feel they can straddle both worlds - keep TRPs aunties happy by making is a sob story soap, and keep us happy by bringing in random rabba ves. Maybe they need to realise that unilke ASR, our brains didn't go into freeze mode after the big bad MU.

You couldn't have said it better.. I keep re-watching the old episodes and go sigh.!.. Confused What is the nayi soch or nayi technique here i don;t understand..They are dishing out the same old saas-bahu crap..

I'm sure the PH feel they can straddle both worlds - keep TRPs aunties happy by making is a sob story soap, and keep us happy by bringing in random rabba ves. Maybe they need to realise that unilke ASR, our brains didn't go into freeze mode after the big bad MU.

@ Red: Ditto!!!! This is exactly what i was thinking too.. Exactly! they cannot have random rabba ves and the lead couple's chemistry to keep us glued whilst their track is for the saas-bahu drama loving crowd.. Then better say bye bye to the intellectual crowd i say!

ennessCogito_Ergo_SumOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Hey friends and TM in whatever way we are going to support Khushi and going to ask for her justice, we wil never get the things we wantAngry Even now Khushi has to woo Arnav because all mistakes were hers right Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GUMJANDIabracadabraChaituvMrDarcyfanKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I'm tired of ranting but these CVs and PH don't let me be Pinch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

Hey friends and TM in whatever way we are going to support Khushi and going to ask for her justice, we wil never get the things we wantAngry Even now Khushi has to woo Arnav because all mistakes were hers right Angry

and we r supposed to enjoy this!!!!!!! according to the spoiler very interesting...

only one thing is left Khushi being slapped and kicked...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVabracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

mishty_angel Goldie
mishty_angel
mishty_angel

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
i really want khushi out of RM so that she can live happily with parents n after leaving RM i want khushi to be strong working women
 y cvs don't  show women as a strong character they always shows women as week

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali00

Originally posted by JohnySolomonRaj

and we r supposed to enjoy this!!!!!!! according to the spoiler very interesting...

only one thing is left Khushi being slapped and kicked...

Lol! sorry for laughing.. I don't understand one thing in all this... how are we supposed to bounce back from a bad mood after watching the sad episode(i haven't thankfully watched yesterday's much) and then get glued to Arnav and Khushi romance? The only reason i go all awww is for Sanaya and Barun. They look hot in the same frame.

Else, I'm not able to enjoy it as much as i used to.. It's always with a  Confused mood. You know neither here nor there kinda situation.

nareshSVCogito_Ergo_SumOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

Go to top