Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

THE LAST STRAW! "KHUSHI THE SERVENT"!! (EDITED) (Page 4)

Q.Emerald12 Newbie
Q.Emerald12
Q.Emerald12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Excellent post! Couldn't agree more! Also, anjali doesn't look pregnant at all, and if she missed her perverted husband, she should just go to him. And apparently anyone who does housework is a servant, and noboby likes to correct this mistake either. Well dadi seems like an ass as of now, but maybe her character might be important latter,  but not after lots more pain and suffering for our dear khushi! Khushi should run away lol .. maybe change her name, start a new life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GUMJANDInareshSVvelanginiabracadabraMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bezella

I dont agree with your post much...its too negative for me to digest honestlyConfused...Sorry...U write extremely well...and I have always enjoyed all your posts...but this one is kinda negative...Why dont we just sit back on the couch and enjoy what the CVs have planned for us..rather then asking Khushi to run...yes Dadi's treatment of her was bad...but I am ok that happend..Coz it was not for Nani or Manorama or anbdy else to explain to Dadi that Khushi is a daughter in law...but the explanation bit was left to ASR and woaah in ASR style if you have seen the prerecap. Smile
</div><div>
Lets wait and enjoy...and yes I would like to state again that you write extremely wellStar...Its just that i dont agree with your post this time..Please dont get offendedConfused

Thanks for your response! But what more is there to wait and watch? We are all just sick of Khushi always being the "scapegoat" and that loser Poojali always being supported!

Personally I have 0 sympathy for her and think she deserved what she got! She is the most selfish women I have ever seen! CV's have screwed her charachter to such an extent that no one is sorry for her anymore! As for Khushi, they have ruined her charachter too! Showing her putting up with all this crap and pandering to that Poojali and the Raizadas! She owes them nothing! When will she realize that?

As for ASR, we can see where he got his filthy manners from! Straight from his DADI! All that "Aukaat" stuff he used to go on about. SHE must have taught him that people who work for you are beneath you! At least Poojali has better manners! Seems to have inherited it from NANI!

Either ways, just sick of watching ASR and his lousy family go to town on Khushi! THIS is what they show in the name of entertainment!

NAYI SOCH be damned! SOME sort of "Soch" will be appreciated!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 07 August 2012 at 2:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

berrysweetmeshasnareshSVpinkssabracadabravelanginiCogito_Ergo_Sumshree10KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Cogito_Ergo_Sum IF-Rockerz
Cogito_Ergo_Sum
Cogito_Ergo_Sum

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged

I dont agree with your post much...its too negative for me to digest honestlyConfused...Sorry...U write extremely well...and I have always enjoyed all your posts...but this one is kinda negative...Why dont we just sit back on the couch and enjoy what the CVs have planned for us..rather then asking Khushi to run...yes Dadi's treatment of her was bad...but I am ok that happend..Coz it was not for Nani or Manorama or anbdy else to explain to Dadi that Khushi is a daughter in law...but the explanation bit was left to ASR and woaah in ASR style if you have seen the prerecap. Smile
Lets wait and enjoy...and yes I would like to state again that you write extremely wellStar...Its just that i dont agree with your post this time..Please dont get offendedConfused

Sorry friend, but can't agree with what you wrote. Isn't it odd that the family members felt it was not upto them to explain to Dadi who Khushi was? 

So tomorrow, if any XYZ comes to Shantivan when Arnav is in office (not that he ever goes there much these days Smile), and starts insulting Khushi, what should we expect the other family members to do? Wait till Arnav gets home? Call Arnav to come home and defend his wife?

Isn't that really, really odd? Does that fit any way into how a family should function? And if this family so dysfunctional that they willingly tolerate any ill treatment of Khushi, why is Khushi concerned so much about all their happiness at the cost of her own?

Anyway, just my take- its a difference in point of view and no personal attack intended Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVvelanginishree10abracadabrasbk2KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged

if we had so much patience we would have watched those saas bahu serials instead of this
under the pretext that this serial would be different we were watching it
little did we know they plan to walk the same path we were detesting till now

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkssnareshSVvelanginiCogito_Ergo_Sumabracadabrasbk2MrDarcyfanKookiemonster

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RamnVij

Sorry friend, but can't agree with what you wrote. Isn't it odd that the family members felt it was not upto them to explain to Dadi who Khushi was? 

So tomorrow, if any XYZ comes to Shantivan when Arnav is in office (not that he ever goes there much these days Smile), and starts insulting Khushi, what should we expect the other family members to do? Wait till Arnav gets home? Call Arnav to come home and defend his wife?

Isn't that really, really odd? Does that fit any way into how a family should function? And if this family so dysfunctional that they willingly tolerate any ill treatment of Khushi, why is Khushi concerned so much about all their happiness at the cost of her own?

Anyway, just my take- its a difference in point of view and no personal attack intended Smile

Dysfunctional Yes.. This is the word I had used for this family sometime back..
Actually I am surprised with the precap (sarcastically) . Why did ASR stand up for Khushi now? He has been blind so far to the daily insults hurled at her and Payal by Mami.. then whats the trigger now?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVvelanginiCogito_Ergo_Sumabracadabrasbk2MrDarcyfanKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

sameerah Senior Member
sameerah
sameerah

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
the Cv's are losing it and ruining an awesome show.

they are introducing new characters into the show whenever they feel like with logical sequence to it. we have never heard of daadi before and now here she is. 

the CV's need to stop demoralising women as they are doing. could daadi's character not have been more subtle... did she have to be so loud, bold and unspoken???? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

enness Senior Member
enness
enness

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
The servant and shuddhi think REALLY took the cake today...isn't the screenplay writer of the show the same guy who very nobly told his bashers on Twitter to go watch Satyamev Jayate ? Maybe if HE had watched it a little more instead of bashing fans , we would have got some sanity in the show.

It's honestly PAINFUL to watch the week by week slide of IPKKND into mediocrity...especially when I watch the old episodes of last year and compare them, the heart really bleeds. The khushi I knew is dead , the family bonding we saw is virtually dead , the uniqueness is dead.

By turning Khushi into an abuse tolerating, crying bahu, we're slowly but surely going over the fence to the SP saas bahu serial territory. Infact, the introduction of the badly behaving Dadi is nothing but another step in that direction...or should I say leap ? Now you have an evil mother in law incarnate too ( Manorma was just a barking dog who never really bites)...so the picture is complete. Now I'm just awaiting the complete destruction.

I'm sure the PH feel they can straddle both worlds - keep TRPs aunties happy by making is a sob story soap, and keep us happy by bringing in random rabba ves. Maybe they need to realise that unilke ASR, our brains didn't go into freeze mode after the big bad MU.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVCogito_Ergo_Sumshree10abracadabraMrDarcyfanKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
I echo your sentiments dear.. The minute i saw the precap where that woman says, Naukar ko apni aukaad something crap, i simply turned off the tv and went to the gym..Didn't want to waste my precious time on this kind of crap.. I hated CV's so much for the first time..  WT! What do they have in their brains? Showing people how different strata of the society should be treated? Establishing rules! Disgusting! Forget Khushi being targetted.. They simply make up scenes and stories where they'll target Khushi.. And if this is how they are showing the future tracks, i have already lost interest.  I do not want to comment on the other spineless and attention demanding characters.. I haven't seen the episode after that precap so don't now what happened much later Confused

Sorry for the rant. I apologise.. But, yesterday i really lost it.. I refrianed from commenting on any post in fact.. Disapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nareshSVCogito_Ergo_SumOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

Go to top