Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

THE LAST STRAW! "KHUSHI THE SERVENT"!! (EDITED) (Page 3)

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.r

I have to say... when it comes to families, ASR's is top of the SCUMBAG list! Be it the Raizada's OR the Mallik's ASR family are just plain SCUM!

love this line :)...i really wanna c Arnav stand upto Khushi in the comin episodes!!!!
Even their friends/neighbours do not leave any stone unturned.  Snobbish crowd all of them.  I too am pretty disappointed with the way the show is shaping.  If it continues the way it is, I will have no qualms to stop watching it - why upset ourselves over fictional characters?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ennesszenjoenareshSVvelanginiabracadabraMrDarcyfanKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Rayka Senior Member
Rayka
Rayka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
This is what is happening, unfortunately all our comments on having the Creatives completing one MU and finishing off with all truth coming out and then moving on to another track simply is not working.  They had to bring someone to hate Khushi because the current characters could not give her enough suffering, so we have one more addition to the list.

U R right it is even beyond me as to why Anjali has not moved out of the house and gone to her husband's if she still so loves him.  And yes I agree with you this must have been Anjali and Shyam's plan to bring Dadi in for Shyam's return.

Like I mentioned on two posts, I have stopped watching this series because I think this whole name calling and constant abuse of Khushi is simply exhausting.

Thank god for Olympics, I don't even bother wasting 30 minutes on this series.  IF is of course far more interesting.Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoenareshSVvelanginishree10abracadabrasbk2MrDarcyfanKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I've been saying this since Arnav/Khushi's marriage, since he threw her out to sleep at the pool side, the treatment metted out to Khushi is not acceptable (as a women), there is a limit to everything, I was surprised then and also made a post, how can Gul being a women churn out such a story, where a women is being given such a degrading treatment?It's not the same gripping IPKKND I started watching lst year.Getting rather tired of watching the same old ghisi pitti story (Khushi being the scape goat) all the time.The story btw Arnav/Khushi is just not moving?

Where is the so called SP "NAYI SOOCH" I wonder?

Getting rather fed up. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoenareshSVvelanginiabracadabrasbk2MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

nareshSV IF-Dazzler
nareshSV
nareshSV

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
@RamnVij "It was part of the redemption process Arnav had to do, to actually give Khushi the wedding with all rites and rituals she always dreamed of. It was something HE owed to HER; something HE had to think of doing. Getting Daadi in between lowers the value of this act."

If he has that much of brains...he would have concluded that khushi is innocent on that fateful night when he forced her to marry him...hahaha,...he dont have brains at all...

Edited by nareshSV - 07 August 2012 at 12:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cogito_Ergo_SumOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

bezella IF-Dazzler
bezella
bezella

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I dont agree with your post much...its too negative for me to digest honestlyConfused...Sorry...U write extremely well...and I have always enjoyed all your posts...but this one is kinda negative...Why dont we just sit back on the couch and enjoy what the CVs have planned for us..rather then asking Khushi to run...yes Dadi's treatment of her was bad...but I am ok that happend..Coz it was not for Nani or Manorama or anbdy else to explain to Dadi that Khushi is a daughter in law...but the explanation bit was left to ASR and woaah in ASR style if you have seen the prerecap. Smile
Lets wait and enjoy...and yes I would like to state again that you write extremely wellStar...Its just that i dont agree with your post this time..Please dont get offendedConfused
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nareshSV

@RamnVij "It was part of the redemption process Arnav had to do, to actually give Khushi the wedding with all rites and rituals she always dreamed of. It was something HE owed to HER; something HE had to think of doing. Getting Daadi in between lowers the value of this act."

If he has that much of brains...he would have concluded that khushi is innocent on that fateful night when he forced her to marry him...hahaha,...he dont have brains at all...

since the fateful terrace scene his brains have only functioned for anjali & not for khushi as per the CV's interest

nareshSVvelanginiCogito_Ergo_SumChaituvshree10MrDarcyfanKookiemonster

nareshSV IF-Dazzler
nareshSV
nareshSV

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bezella

I dont agree with your post much...its too negative for me to digest honestlyConfused...Sorry...U write extremely well...and I have always enjoyed all your posts...but this one is kinda negative...Why dont we just sit back on the couch and enjoy what the CVs have planned for us..rather then asking Khushi to run...yes Dadi's treatment of her was bad...but I am ok that happend..Coz it was not for Nani or Manorama or anbdy else to explain to Dadi that Khushi is a daughter in law...but the explanation bit was left to ASR and woaah in ASR style if you have seen the prerecap. Smile
Lets wait and enjoy...and yes I would like to state again that you write extremely wellStar...Its just that i dont agree with your post this time..Please dont get offendedConfused

Man just still how many days u are going to sit back and enjoy,...u hav so much patience and we dont have that much patience...some people out their just like u have been saying this thing wait and watch since six months but what we got is nothing but humiliation of khushi and the supposed hero blackmailing the khushi...

Are u enjoying all this humiliation and blackmailing...honestly not me...

ennesszenjoevelanginiCogito_Ergo_SumOmNaMaSteOmsbk2MrDarcyfan

nareshSV IF-Dazzler
nareshSV
nareshSV

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Harshitha

Originally posted by nareshSV

since the fateful terrace scene his brains have only functioned for anjali & not for khushi as per the CV's interest

I'm still wondering...how much he is different in showing his love towards his sister and towards khushi...why so much indifference he still wants her to be under his control and use his status...really does she needs ur status...then what did she got yesterday...calling her a servant by ur dadi...being ur wife...this is disgusting man...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

GUMJANDIzenjoeshree10velanginiCogito_Ergo_SumChaituvOmNaMaSteOmsbk2MrDarcyfanKookiemonster

Go to top