Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

THE LAST STRAW! "KHUSHI THE SERVENT"!! (EDITED) (Page 10)

natalie12 Senior Member
natalie12
natalie12

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
i liked ur post

very i -just-felt-so way.

but i wanted to say one thing(dont want to fight)

u shouldnt call asr a scum coz there r ppl who loves him in the forum.
i mean give him some credit,
hes a hundred times better than aakash who treats his wife like a practical joke for suffering mamis taunts.they had a love marriage.he used to run behind her begging her to marry him.now that shes finally with him he thinks shes  a toy for that git mami to throw around.

u see i mean arnav didnt give khushi wat she deserved as a wife.but that was coz of the misunderstanding between them( u know shyam )but u see he has changed a lot since he was with khushi.imean for a man  who only cared for his di and the others r not humans,asr has to have a lot of credit

and now not like that idiot aakash he is standing up for his wife in front of dadi.now that he knows her he is trying all his best to win her.u remember he sank very low to bring her back to rm

this wat i have to say that pls understand asr character and praise him for who he has become and not who he is not

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by natalie12

i liked ur post

hes a hundred times better than aakash who treats his wife like a practical joke for suffering mamis taunts.they had a love marriage.he used to run behind her begging her to marry him.now that shes finally with him he thinks shes  a toy for that git mami to throw around.

u see i mean arnav didnt give khushi wat she deserved as a wife.but that was coz of the misunderstanding between them( u know shyam )but u see he has changed a lot since he was with khushi.imean for a man  who only cared for his di and the others r not humans,asr has to have a lot of credit

and now not like that idiot aakash he is standing up for his wife in front of dadi.now that he knows her he is trying all his best to win her.u remember he sank very low to bring her back to rm

this wat i have to say that pls understand asr character and praise him for who he has become and not who he is not

Sorry, but u can't call Akash an idiot, because Many ppl likes Akash  in the forum .please give him some credit after all he loved Payal n begged her to marry , unless like Asr who forced Kushi for the marriage! so plz next time don't write anything against him!Embarrassed
     Did Asr stop mami frm taunting Kushi  even after loving n accepting her as his wife  ? How is he diff frm Akash ,Akash leaves his wife to listen to his mom's taunts , who is also  happens to be payal's mother- in -law ,  where as Kushi   not even manorama's daughter-in-law .

Edited by Chaituv - 07 August 2012 at 8:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

n091505MrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOm

coolmausam Goldie
coolmausam
coolmausam

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Agree to ur Views 
and if anjali refuses to carry on her character she has to go some Modelling area not into 
this television are .. Ughh she is a Big Blooper of show 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Dandelion. Goldie
Dandelion.
Dandelion.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Awesome post Clap

For your Side note I will just say yaar tune meri mooh ki baat cheenli! :P lol

She is pathetic! I simply hate her! Demanding more screen space and not even doing the role well! How disgusting! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

chaitali00 Senior Member
chaitali00
chaitali00

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

i liked ur post

Sorry, but u can't call Akash an idiot, because Many ppl likes Akash  in the forum .please give him some credit after all he loved Payal n begged her to marry , unless like Asr who forced Kushi for the marriage! so plz next time don't write anything against him!Embarrassed
     Did Asr stop mami frm taunting Kushi  even after loving n accepting her as his wife  ? How is he diff frm Akash ,Akash leaves his wife to listen to his mom's taunts , who is also  happens to be payal's mother- in -law ,  where as Kushi   not even manorama's daughter-in-law .

ROFL ROFL ROFL

ChaituvOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

i liked ur post

I didnt say ASR is scum, I said his family are! But in association HE used to act like a scumbag too! His family are selfish and self important people who ONLY value people from THEIR family! Other people are not human for them! They are the WORST examples of so called "Decent" people I have seen! Except for Nani and NK, the rest are NO GOOD!!!

PLEASE dont even get me started on Akash! I despise him the MOST! But saying "ASR did all this because of the misunderstanding" is too simplistic a view to take! Even after coming back from the kidnapping and realizing that Khushi was never to blame, we didnt see him even ONE time stand up for Khushi!! Slapping Shyam two times after letting him run his mouth for half a day is NOT good enough! HE insulted Khushi and also Payal, but ASR said NOTHING! Then when Khushi ASKED him to intervene he comes and slaps him!

NK came out and spoke againist Shyam a few times in this interaction and so did Payal! THEY stood for Khushi more than the man who so called "Loves her"!! Leave LOVE aside, could he not at least step up for the women who SAVED his LIFE?? NO! THEN when Mami kept taunting for her for weeks and taunting Payal as well, DID he do anything to stop her? Did he even ONCE say... "Mami you cant speak to my wife like that"?? NO!  So this new stance he has taken aganist the DADI women, though GOOD, is too little too late!

GUMJANDICogito_Ergo_SumOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top