Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hahahhaha
soo true! pooor khushi!

hahahaha i loved wht u said in the end...run khushi run fast 8days to go🤣
Cogito_Ergo_Sum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I couldn't agree with you more!! The USP of the show is being diluted so much, its almost like watching another serial right now.

From IPKKND to "Kyunki Daadi Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi"...🤢 😡 😕 Seriously, the CV's had so much left to explore in the complicated relationship between the leads. Shyam issue is still to be fully resolved, Anjali still does not really trust Arnav and Khushi's version fully, preferring to have faith in Shyam to some extent; there is still the issue of Arnav--Khushi's tangled pasts (which could have been brought out by Shyam!!)

WHY did they need to bring in this Daadi character, who is definitely casteist? There's no point saying that there are actually people like this out there! There are all sorts of loonies, losers and low lifes in the world, are you going to depict each and every one of them even if the script has no place for them?

I am assuming there could only be 3 reasons (convoluted as they are) for this foolish track:

A) Assuming Daadi's entry and hostility to Khushi makes Arnav stand by her even more and thereby he proves his devotion and faith in her. Why did they need this new character for this? As it is, Mami is howlingly hostile towards Khushi, Akaash is indifferent and sometimes rude, Anjali is ambiguous at best!! There was enough scope for Arnav to demonstrate his willingness to stand by her without this added character.

B) Assuming Daadi's intervention is what brings out the secret of Arnav--Khushi's shared pasts. As I mentioned above, this could have been done by Shyam, the existing villain on the show! Why dilute his role?

C) Assuming Daadi forces Arnav-Khushi remarriage. Doesn't this sound totally spurious seeing how she reacts to Khushi? For God's sake, she tells her to stay out of her room and says she needs to purify herself after being touched by her!! And why should anyone force the remarriage anyway? It was part of the redemption process Arnav had to do, to actually give Khushi the wedding with all rites and rituals she always dreamed of. It was something HE owed to HER; something HE had to think of doing. Getting Daadi in between lowers the value of this act.

So really, all the excuses I can think of, for this unnecessary and diversionary track, are pointless in the extreme. If there are any more, would be glad if we can have a discussion on those. 😊

Finally, a note to the director/ writer/ other creatives of the show. In 2012, you are showing an authoritative lady, who other members of her family (including her samdhan) apparently respect and fear, behaving like a total cad, with definite casteist tendencies. And NO ONE has the stomach to tell her off? I am sorry, but this the height of inept direction and screenplay! 

If my Grandmom (God rest her soul, she was a Great Lady with nothing but kindness in her) had ever behaved this way, I would have told her it was inappropriate in a heartbeat. And I had the highest love and regard for her.

You know, seeing this disgusting portrayal, I was contrasting the situation with our domestic help who started working for us when I was 3 years old. She finally left owing to her advancing years, when I was 24. There wasn't a dry eye in the house on her last day at work, and that was true across generations and gender. She still drops in occasionally just to help out or say Hello.

Why not show the good side of relationships instead of focusing on caricatured weaknesses all the time? Is it because such negative saas-bahu (daadi-bahu in this case) tracks are supposed to be the nayi soch? Or are you actually too busy repeating 'Dekhna hai to Dekho' to do any real 'soch-ing' at all? 😛
catalyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 i had enuff of tantrums of ANJI in show...i dont want another minakumari or so called drama queen in show just serving as nothing but a problem in khusiz life...

this is too much to handle...i usually skip to arhi n nk scnes...i cant handle the ronadhona...i mean why is it soo difficult to get this very fact glued to her mind that shyam was a douche,scumbag,pathetic being and wasting her glycerine for the sake of that vile being is just a waste of time and rather she needs to move on...n let others rest in peace...

how long is she gonna keep herself inclined to her brothers shoulder...her character is putting me to shame...grow up anji!

cuming to yesterday's episode...i wonder from which angle does khusi seem to be a servant to dadi...had dadi looked at herself once...i m fuming right now...this is soo irrevalent...

first khusi is called a gold-digger,accused to be in a affair with shyam and now this...glad for the first tymm arnav stood for her...but therez more on his behalf to act and make khusi feel loved and special!

my heart goes out to her...raizadas need to learn how to behave...applies to each and every RAIZADA!
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have to say... when it comes to families, ASR's is top of the SCUMBAG list! Be it the Raizada's OR the Mallik's ASR family are just plain SCUM!

love this line :)...i really wanna c Arnav stand upto Khushi in the comin episodes!!!!
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree with you completely
the woman already started getting on my nerves
what's with not touching servants,not allowing them into temples
and manorama,she is having so much fun looking at khushi's sad face
now we know where all this "AUKAT"crap comes to asr from
nk is the only one tried to correct the meanie
please khushi,if you love arnav so much take his hand and go far far away
if he refuses,then he don't deserve you
for your own sanity,woman get out of that mad house as soon as possible
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.r

I have to say... when it comes to families, ASR's is top of the SCUMBAG list! Be it the Raizada's OR the Mallik's ASR family are just plain SCUM!

love this line :)...i really wanna c Arnav stand upto Khushi in the comin episodes!!!!

Even their friends/neighbours do not leave any stone unturned.  Snobbish crowd all of them.  I too am pretty disappointed with the way the show is shaping.  If it continues the way it is, I will have no qualms to stop watching it - why upset ourselves over fictional characters?
Rayka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is what is happening, unfortunately all our comments on having the Creatives completing one MU and finishing off with all truth coming out and then moving on to another track simply is not working.  They had to bring someone to hate Khushi because the current characters could not give her enough suffering, so we have one more addition to the list.

U R right it is even beyond me as to why Anjali has not moved out of the house and gone to her husband's if she still so loves him.  And yes I agree with you this must have been Anjali and Shyam's plan to bring Dadi in for Shyam's return.

Like I mentioned on two posts, I have stopped watching this series because I think this whole name calling and constant abuse of Khushi is simply exhausting.

Thank god for Olympics, I don't even bother wasting 30 minutes on this series.  IF is of course far more interesting.😉
meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I've been saying this since Arnav/Khushi's marriage, since he threw her out to sleep at the pool side, the treatment metted out to Khushi is not acceptable (as a women), there is a limit to everything, I was surprised then and also made a post, how can Gul being a women churn out such a story, where a women is being given such a degrading treatment?It's not the same gripping IPKKND I started watching lst year.Getting rather tired of watching the same old ghisi pitti story (Khushi being the scape goat) all the time.The story btw Arnav/Khushi is just not moving?

Where is the so called SP "NAYI SOOCH" I wonder?

Getting rather fed up. 
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@RamnVij "It was part of the redemption process Arnav had to do, to actually give Khushi the wedding with all rites and rituals she always dreamed of. It was something HE owed to HER; something HE had to think of doing. Getting Daadi in between lowers the value of this act."

If he has that much of brains...he would have concluded that khushi is innocent on that fateful night when he forced her to marry him...hahaha,...he dont have brains at all...
Edited by nareshSV - 11 years ago
bezella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dont agree with your post much...its too negative for me to digest honestly😕...Sorry...U write extremely well...and I have always enjoyed all your posts...but this one is kinda negative...Why dont we just sit back on the couch and enjoy what the CVs have planned for us..rather then asking Khushi to run...yes Dadi's treatment of her was bad...but I am ok that happend..Coz it was not for Nani or Manorama or anbdy else to explain to Dadi that Khushi is a daughter in law...but the explanation bit was left to ASR and woaah in ASR style if you have seen the prerecap. 😊
Lets wait and enjoy...and yes I would like to state again that you write extremely well⭐️...Its just that i dont agree with your post this time..Please dont get offended😕