THE LAST STRAW! "KHUSHI THE SERVENT"!! (EDITED)

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

I honestly don't know what to think after seeing today's episode! What a spectacle! That women "In Spectacles" is trying to run the show! She comes to her grandson's house and starts to throw her weight around from the moment she steps in!

Khushi as usual is in the wrong place at the wrong time, and ends up coming out with a pale of water which she ends up spilling on the "DADI"!! Manorama being the awful HAG she is, does not correct Dadi when she thinks that Khushi is a servant! Because inside she is HAPPY that Dadi thinks this! She is too thrilled to correct her! HATED Manorama even more today! She is honestly a "Despicable" excuse for a human being! Since she is the ONLY person that that Dadi women recognised, it was up to HER to correct her! But NO! She is having too much fun!

I wonder what her reaction would have been if she had come to RM when LA was staying there? Would Mami have stood by if she had mistaken La for a servant? OR maybe a Prostitute (lets face it, she used to dress like one), since she was living in ASR's house without being married to him?? I wonder if Mami would have been so THRILLED to foster the misunderstanding THEN?

Also..., what disgusted me was NOT her mistaking Khushi for a servant! (Coz Khushi was doing work), and if Dadi's experiance of women in a house is lazy Poojali who sits on her BUTT all day...then I guess anyone carrying water IS a servant!! MY problem is with the way she treated Khushi coz she thought she WAS a servant! This gives the message that servants need to be treated badly! The "Apni Aukad Par Raho" line remided me SO much of ASR! NOW we know where he gets his NASTY attitude from!

I guess we have ANOTHER Poojali sympathiser! Like there are not enough in RM! WHY are these CV's such jerks? WHY cant they EVER show someone supporting Khushi! I think they just HATE Khushi and want to give her maximum pain, and as little pain for Rudali as possible!

I am SICK of Poojali! She has NO stomach, but her DADI "Magically" KNEW she was pregnant! Gimme a break! I bet this is ALL Poojali and Snake's "Joint Plan" to get him back in the house USING this new Dadi COW! WHY that selfish women wont LEAVE ASR's house and go to her pervert husband is beyond me? OH I guess she is AFRAID she will have to do some household chores like a SERVENT if she dosent have her brother's millions to live off!😡

ALL this show is about, is Khushi losing self respect day by day!! ALSO, ASR is meant to come in and "SAVE THE DAY" after acting like a spineless coward for more than 6 months now! He was NEVER able to shut up Mami, or even Shyam! BUT tomorrow if he speaks up in front of this NEW HAG... all the ASR "Poojari's" will come out of the woodwork "Praising" him, as if he did something GREAT! Defending your wife against a rude, and disgusting women, is NOT GREAT! It is your DUTY! 😡

NOW that you have finally decided to fullfill your duty, you dont DESRVE PRAISE, especially when you have acted like an ass for SO long!! I will personally take it with a pinch of SALT! High time ASR... is what I have to say! PRACTICE what you PREACH! If you go around lecturing people about how to treat their wives and how to respect women, then DO the same YOURSELF!

START by respecting YOUR wife and your sister in law! NOT just that "Rudali" you call a sister!

I have to say... when it comes to families, ASR's  family is top of the SCUMBAG list! Be it the Raizada's OR the Mallik's ASR family are just plain SCUM!

Good luck Khushi! I think 8 days from now, you better RUN and RUN FAST!

On a Side Note: Honestly HOW does Daljeet justify getting paid to do this role, when she has made Anjali's charachter a JOKE? Her refusal to appear pregnant is making a MOCKERY out of pregnancey! As a women who has had a child, I am OFFENDED by it! She is SO un-proffesional and ONLY cares about the way she looks! Has she forgotten that she is NOT a "Sari model" but supposedly an "Actor"??? If you DONT want to act, and want to show off a perfect figure and model "Net Sari's" then go become a MODEL! PLEASE dont waste OUR time pretending to be an actor!😡
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As usual i love ur posts
i hated :
Mami for not saying anything - first her taunts were to much now this to hate her even more - i didnt expect much though but when NK opened his mouth i expected mami to open to atleast then but ulta hua she shut NK off wow to that
Dadi for treating servants like that - i dont think servants are treated this badly - as far as my knowledge goes whether its traditional or joint families
Poojali got a new support tough to handle - no comments for her from my side
I dont have any umeed from ASR  - a man who couldnt open his mouth infront of his mami's taunts or shyam revelation what can he do now anyways

i liked the point u raised about Lavanya very valid & Payal being the submissive bahu aspect

i think the CV's are bending the story as much as possible to sell their kahani if it even means showing the most illogical tracks

Khushi please open ur mouth for ur own self respect i would be really glad about it

Change the show title to khushi ko todne ke hazar tareke

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And Mr. Hegde says he knows what the audience wants and this is their bread and butter and they will not spoil their own baby etc etc...
in the recent past there has not be a single incident where we felt wow, this is how it should be...i agree Arnav's cajoling her to come back was ok...but it was enveloped in a blackmail...
and thanks to Dadi we are not going to feel the wow in the immediate future also...all that crap is going to be said and done against Khushi in great measure...that how muchever Arnav tries, its not going to look good enough...he already has a huge backlog of apologies to make !

If Arnav is going to shut up his Dadi and Mami and say am going to leave this house and actually leaves...that would be worth seeing... let them first settle things between them before they have to face the next storm... these side tracks are just going to deepen the issues further... we are going to get 5 / 20 mins of Arhi and they will either be fighting, rebelling, cajoling or feeling guilty...bakwaas...

am telling you...its all a farce...this PH is as good/bad as any other...we have all just got too much attached to the show that we want it to be good...:(
Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Run Khushi Run just like Run Forest Run and never look back
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
true darcy

this has been irking me from yesterday
domestic help are also people hate the class diff which is
being pointed out right from the beginning from ASR
and now dadi
worst the untouchable behavior
it hurts  people who watch from small towns
this PH right from the beginning had no social responsibility
domestic violence
aukad dialogues
class difference
abuse

but still even we want to follow this show
think even we are to blamed too

Edited by nebuna - 11 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
This is what I said in another thread as I'm too tired to rant anymore about this show...to think this show is produced by a woman. Gul Khan is quite a disgrace to women if she's allowing this to happen on her own show. I felt sick watching today's episode. I'd be embarrassed to admit to my friends in NY that I watch this show in the 21st century. Forget feminism. It showed Indians in a bad light...bringing up the servant/untouchable stuff...how much more regressive can you get...its downright pathetic.

Its NOT fun watching Khushi getting humiliated for a whole episode...it happened many times in the past with ASR, a month ago with Shyam and today with Dadi. I've never enjoyed such scenes. Especially when I know the CVs won't write in a scene where Khushi gives it back to them. When will she get some damn respect? She needs to have another Guest House moment...she deserves to lash out and put everyone in their place for a change...that hasn't happened in almost a year!

I'd be far more excited if the precap showed Khushi opening her damn mouth and telling Dadi to take a hike. She is the "bahu" of this house, she has the first right on her husband and this is HIS house...she can kick everyone out if she wants to. This includes Anjali, who is the most shameless freeloader I've ever seen. She won't give up the mansion for her husband but she will find a way to manipulate and bring him back. She's a despicable woman.

Watching Khushi tolerate all this nonsense just makes me more disgusted...how can she take Mami and Dadi's taunts without even attempting to defend herself? The old Khushi would never put up with crap from anyone...she stood up to the mighty ASR, so who is this old hag to scare her? The only saving grace of Shyam coming back to the house is that maybe Khushi will finally say she can't take it anymore and walk out of the house. That's when I will respect her again. Not if she keeps putting up with this humiliation silently. She was never a doormat before, please don't ruin her any further.

I think Gul just can't see females being shown as strong and assertive individuals. It shows how regressive her way of thinking is. It has to be all about the male stepping in and saving the female, as Arnav will do tomorrow. That's lovely (and predictable) but for a change, would it hurt to show Khushi win this battle on her own? For them, it would. I won't even bother giving constructive criticism anymore. Today was the limit. Let them show what they want. TRPs will tell the real story and slap them back to reality. Bas.
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

This is what I said in another thread as I'm too tired to rant anymore about this show...to think this show is produced by a woman. Gul Khan is quite a disgrace to women if she's allowing this to happen on her own show. I felt sick watching today's episode. I'd be embarrassed to admit to my friends in NY that I watch this show in the 21st century. Forget feminism. It showed Indians in a bad light...bringing up the servant/untouchable stuff...how much more regressive can you get...its downright pathetic.

Its NOT fun watching Khushi getting humiliated for a whole episode...it happened many times in the past with ASR, a month ago with Shyam and today with Dadi. I've never enjoyed such scenes. Especially when I know the CVs won't write in a scene where Khushi gives it back to them. When will she get some damn respect? She needs to have another Guest House moment...she deserves to lash out and put everyone in their place for a change...that hasn't happened in almost a year!

I'd be far more excited if the precap showed Khushi opening her damn mouth and telling Dadi to take a hike. She is the "bahu" of this house, she has the first right on her husband and this is HIS house...she can kick everyone out if she wants to. This includes Anjali, who is the most shameless freeloader I've ever seen. She won't give up the mansion for her husband but she will find a way to manipulate and bring him back. She's a despicable woman.

Watching Khushi tolerate all this nonsense just makes me more disgusted...how can she take Mami and Dadi's taunts without even attempting to defend herself? The old Khushi would never put up with crap from anyone...she stood up to the mighty ASR, so who is this old hag to scare her? The only saving grace of Shyam coming back to the house is that maybe Khushi will finally say she can't take it anymore and walk out of the house. That's when I will respect her again. Not if she keeps putting up with this humiliation silently. She was never a doormat before, please don't ruin her any further.

I think Gul just can't see females being shown as strong and assertive individuals. It shows how regressive her way of thinking is. It has to be all about the male stepping in and saving the female, as Arnav will do tomorrow. That's lovely (and predictable) but for a change, would it hurt to show Khushi win this battle on her own? For them, it would. I won't even bother giving constructive criticism anymore. Today was the limit. Let them show what they want. TRPs will tell the real story and slap them back to reality. Bas.

Tell this to Gul and she will show you Mami and Dadi to prove that she believes that ladies have all control and can talk whenever they want, whatever they want...
that for them is the female empowerment...

...she will tell you that Khushi has issues with Arnav and will shout at only him...not at anyone else...and that Arnav loves Khushi ...so he can tell/do anything to her...
that for them is love...

we and CVs have gross compatibility issues...wavelengths just dont match...in short...
Fans are from Venus and CVs are from Saturn

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meeyaa

Tell this to Gul and she will show you Mami and Dadi to prove that she believes that ladies have all control and can talk whenever they want, whatever they want...

that for them is the female empowerment...

...she will tell you that Khushi has issues with Arnav and will shout at only him...not at anyone else...and that Arnav loves Khushi ...so he can tell/do anything to her...
that for them is love...

we and CVs have gross compatibility issues...wavelengths just dont match...in short...
Fans are from Venus and CVs are from Saturn

i 2nd that
i hope these compatibility issues translate into really low trps

Black_Paradize thumbnail
em bloody sick of this new charachter already...em waiting for its time to end and she shd leave...i hated it like hell the way she treated a human being...be it khushi or any one...i F**** hate people with such believes ..thts it... humans shd be treated like humans not pigs...this was the first ever episode in the history of IPK tht made me hell frustated... if i remember right in RM even servants were treated like family members...remember nani scolding lavanya for misbehaving with old servant... then from which place she is comming tht she was being so horriable to even family members around her, i mean who the hell are you lady? u r not running this house and you were not from past years...so be a little humble and be in ur limits...? just becoz the house is of ur grandson's tht does'nt gives u the right to humiliate others freely in it. how was she living in ashram i bet? they would have thrown her themself out of their ashram for all these awefull habits...she was simply Pathetic ...
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Wow, I second your thoughts. The name of the show should be changed from Didi Bani Saut to Humiliating Khushi. or as somebody mentioned - "Khushi ko humiliate karne ke 101 tarike".
    And to top it all, they show all under "Nayi Soch"!!  We fell in love with Khushi because she had courage to stand up to mighty ASR for right reasons and beat him.  The CVs have killed that Khushi. The current one appears to be clone of the previous one with all typical Bahu attrubutes.
   Ok. Ok. even if we accept for one moment- that in old days people had this attitude towards servants(Though I hate it) and untouchability was very much in practice there is no need to revive it on show. Dadi's disgust towards Khushi could have been portrayed differently. And for what angle did she look like a servant? just bcos she was working where Malik and raizada women are NOT supposed to work??
  And if Dadi is from old school of thought, the secon thing she should have scolded  Anji for freeloading at her 'Maika' in spite of being married for such a long time. What happened to that tradition ?? Shadi ke baad sasural hi Ladki ka ghar hota hai??
   Well to expect any slightly logical, convincing  story from CVs wood be foolish by now. I don't how long I would be able to stick to the show.
   It seems CVs are almost embarassed to show some sensible moments or practical conversation between KKG and ASR.
  Well I can go on and on .. But let me stop here. Thanks for this post. Good to see that some people share similar thoughts.