Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Rani's CC #17 - Reunited/Reunion [Invites Only] (Page 81)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DkiDhanno

If I didn't know better, I would have assumed that she's trying out for a vampire role LOL Overdone and failed.

@ digi - paaji kitthe hide karrings? :P bhabhi..i mean rani is waiting for you hehe.




She always overdoes it though, like she's the fashion 'diva' but sometimes she so wears Anil Kapoor's clothes :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DkiDhanno

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

what new couple alert? LOL

and you guys are so pagal!!! lol


You and ur ex :P Who else ;)

No we're not Shocked You are LOL

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by digitalone 33

i m fine...basically not fine cough & headache

weather here is tooo bad

Pink u r eating M&M alone how rude...share kar...

Bifflu hiii shu kare che Hug

CPR hiii how is your singing going on??? SAREGAMA is coming again
giving a try or not???


Oh, you're sick? Take some medicine :)

Is it cold Shocked

I did share, I gave some to CPR and Dhanno but you weren't around! It's all done now Ouch

LOL I like how you talk to CPR all formally :P
pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by digitalone 33

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

aaare i m not hiding i was off from here as having classes soo was off...
y should i be playing H&S here...


I was kiddingShocked don't get all defensive!
DkiDhanno Groupbie
DkiDhanno
DkiDhanno

Joined: 01 August 2012
Posts: 152

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by DkiDhanno

If I didn't know better, I would have assumed that she's trying out for a vampire role LOL Overdone and failed.

@ digi - paaji kitthe hide karrings? :P bhabhi..i mean rani is waiting for you hehe.




She always overdoes it though, like she's the fashion 'diva' but sometimes she so wears Anil Kapoor's clothes :P


Confused ew
digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Joined: 02 December 2008
Posts: 7268

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by digitalone 33

i m fine...basically not fine cough & headache

weather here is tooo bad

Pink u r eating M&M alone how rude...share kar...

Bifflu hiii shu kare che Hug

CPR hiii how is your singing going on??? SAREGAMA is coming again
giving a try or not???


Oh, you're sick? Take some medicine :)

Is it cold Shocked

I did share, I gave some to CPR and Dhanno but you weren't around! It's all done now Ouch

LOL I like how you talk to CPR all formally :P


this weather is bad here soo...medicine is my priority only hehehe
yups is HOT/COLD/RAIN here...3 things in 1 day how awesome naa making me hell here

ooo soo i m late soo could'nt get it Cry



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Joined: 02 December 2008
Posts: 7268

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
yups Bifflu
i m watching DSK

but i hate it when D2 wins all time
Dsir & mayu was rocking in all the acts i dont know y they cant get much more marks...i m still confused

in last face off there is like She was WAKING & Vaishanvi was doing KRUMP so she used to be hard & not do all the full steps but jusges said she was good dancer & that backfire i was like Thumbs DownOuchWacko Ru kidding me...she was perfect all time i didnt miss any thing at all any time

but this is all really SCRIPTED all time...
if DID 1 looses this week then DID2 is officially winner of this CUP
huh whats new
DID 1 is much much better then DID2 DID1 rockzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DkiDhanno

DkiDhanno Groupbie
DkiDhanno
DkiDhanno

Joined: 01 August 2012
Posts: 152

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by digitalone 33

yups Bifflu
i m watching DSK

but i hate it when D2 wins all time
Dsir & mayu was rocking in all the acts i dont know y they cant get much more marks...i m still confused

in last face off there is like She was WAKING & Vaishanvi was doing KRUMP so she used to be hard & not do all the full steps but jusges said she was good dancer & that backfire i was like Thumbs DownOuchWacko Ru kidding me...she was perfect all time i didnt miss any thing at all any time

but this is all really SCRIPTED all time...
if DID 1 looses this week then DID2 is officially winner of this CUP
huh whats new
DID 1 is much much better then DID2 DID1 rockzzz


Yeah, I'm rooting for s1 too .. i think the dancers on team yahoo are good - but NO ONE can outshine Dhams, Mayuresh + Dhinchaak. It's just unfortunate they don't have the benefit of being in their "dance routine" like LM2 since their season ended the month before.

Vaishu was good, she's clearly not used to being defeated. I always thought Saumya would be her biggest threat -_- And manish ke bina, its so adhoora Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

digitalone 33

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
THE INDIAN IDOL/ DID REUNION CHAT CLUB (IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: esseesse   Replies: 68   Views: 4422

esseesse 68 4422 07 October 2011 at 2:43pm by ZoobiDoobi
||Dmgians reunion CC|| under construction

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: U_R_Beautiful   Replies: 79   Views: 5243

U_R_Beautiful 79 5243 14 August 2011 at 10:07am by Preeti_ar_kj
fantastic 5 reunion..;)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: minchi   Replies: 1191   Views: 23603

minchi 1191 23603 17 November 2010 at 10:57am by minchi
Old Gang Meets--Reunion CC(Invites only)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -SiDsAnGeL-   Replies: 47   Views: 2722

-SiDsAnGeL- 47 2722 11 October 2010 at 9:11am by Aabha.M
DID chat club reunion

2 3 4 5 6

Author: DesiGirl_   Replies: 45   Views: 2908

DesiGirl_ 45 2908 27 August 2010 at 7:09am by DesiGirl_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index