Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Rani's CC #17 - Reunited/Reunion [Invites Only] (Page 19)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
okay she is gorgeous

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DkiDhannopinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DkiDhanno

He's actually a really handsome guy for his age and short status LOL

Dang check out kangana Cool young kid swag. 

LOL short status yes :)

KanganaLOL she outgrew that swag bechari :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DkiDhanno

DkiDhanno Groupbie
DkiDhanno
DkiDhanno

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

he used to be so much better in the 90s!!!

He's still cool, cooler than all these new stars like Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Shahid ewDead

P.S- I don't really like Salman, he's just one of the better bollywood starsTongue

Ugh the new bollywood Thumbs Down shahid is tolerable, he's been around so he's the new school leader Star im making things up.

I will never watch a ranbir movie, but i like his personality .. he's coolio B-)

ALL HAIL NANA PATEKAR Party

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

I disagree. I think right now at present Ranbir is far better in terms of acting than Salman. I mean Salman's acting these days sucks. Its all about the entertainment factor. I love Ranbir 10 times better. Ranveer is okay too. He's slightly overrated, but even he is far better than Salman right now!! Shahid - the less said the better.

Lol Salman's no actor, he entertains though and his movies are always hits:) I haven't seen Ranbir's movies so idk abt how he is.. But I hear all this disgusting gossip abt Ranbir- I can never like him Dead

Look at this:

Story #1
So Zee news bureau reported that a certain tabloid has published that Ranbir Kapoor was spotted in the lobby of a 5-star hotel in Delhi (he was there for an ad shoot) indulging in PDA with a mystery girl. Well she's not exactly a mystery girl if people are aware of the Mumbai socialites. The report states that the couple was seen at wee hours of the morning (they were hanging close to the club area at the hotel) and once the lights were dim, Ranbir went with the "flow". A well known socialite on spotting Ranbir started to advance towards him to exchange pleasantries but stopped on her tracks as soon as she the couple kissing.

The mystery girl in question is not an actress but her father is known to be a highly influential businessman. Any guesses guys?

So I dug into this information and found the article ran by Fashion Scandal The girl is the youngest daughter of Rana Kapoor of Yes Bank, Miss Roshini Kapoor. The venue? The Blue Bar at Taj Palace

Story #2
Stardust magazine
ran this story quite recenrly and was published on July 23, 2012 about Ranbir and Deepika. Here's the gist of the story. During the shooting of Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, Ranbir and Deepika thought they were over each other but scenario was quite different. Sources from the production state that they both started talking about their past and realized that they were not over each other. Ranbir being a charming guy started to spend time with Deepika and director Ayaan apparently played Cupid to reunite the duo. Neetu Singh was there for part of the shooting time and apparently, both Deepika and mom Kapoor got on well this time. Then came the time for KJo's birthday bash. Ranbir and Deepika both flew to London and if you guys remember, neither of them were seen at the red carpet. Both their cars were stationed at the basement of the hotel and Ranbir had booked a suite in the same hotel. They both got ready with their stylists in the same suite. But the source says that they are not willing to go public with their relationship this time because of fiasco last time and are taking time. According to the source they are together.

Story #3
According to Miss Malini, and before anyone starts attacking, Miss M has vouched for her source being very close to the stars who's leaked the bit of information. Her story says that Ranbir and Katrina are back together and stronger than ever before. So the story goes on stating that apparently Ranbir and Katrina recently spent a cosy weekend together in Paris and the source also states that Ranbir told Katrina that she may be "the one" for him. They both availed separate flights and checked into different hotels to keep things on the low. Ranbir wanted to take Katrina out before all the movie promotions began-Barfi and Ek Tha Toger and have a serious chat with her. Apparently he told her that he won't let anyone hamper their relationship furthermore. The source also states that Ranbir has spoken to his mom Neetu about it who's fond of Katrina.

A lot to read but um grosssDead

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

okay she is gorgeous

Anushka's cool, I like her Heart That's such a nice picture:)

DkiDhanno

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
well he's a celeb, rumors are bound to circulate. if i love him, its for his work and not his personal life.

but ewww to his pairing with katrina. that is gross.

he looked sooo adorable with deepika.

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Originally posted by DkiDhanno

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]

Ugh the new bollywood Thumbs Down shahid is tolerable, he's been around so he's the new school leader Star im making things up.

I will never watch a ranbir movie, but i like his personality .. he's coolio B-)

ALL HAIL NANA PATEKAR Party

Yea Shahid's alright, he can dance for sure Cool and he's cute at times :)

Ranbir's nose Dead and his ugly eyes lmao I can't stand this guyOuch

OOH I saw Nana Patekar at the Janmashtmi celebrations too, he looked old since he's not on the botox like the othersLOL

DkiDhanno

Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

ummm...? lol

pinkisluv91

Go to top