Posted: 11 years ago
Really i enjoyed the last night episode after so many episodes,but a little bit unhappy for the reason that megs finds only half of the truth and monu thinks that she finds the exact truth.but it will ruin their happiness one day.
and enjoyed the monu scenes with nanhi and addu😊
We all liked Yesterday's episode...It feels so good to see the return of joy,Hope and praise for the show both on this forum,other forums and FB...If they maintain such a flavour in the show I'm sure we will surely do good in ratings too...Yesterday's episode had every thing in it-Emotion,Love,Romance,Humour,Mohan-Nanhi scenes,Mohan Addu scenes... 
Wen Mohan said "Bahaat Mushkil Se Tumhe Paaya Hu,Darr Gaya Tha Kahin Tumhe Kho Na Doon",it felt so real..Brilliant Acting n Well selection of Dialouge..Ya oder MM,MN,MA moments were fine too
really yesterday's episode was awsome...only half truth came to megha...so more pain later for both MM...song from the film chachi420 was too good...loved everything after the song...
so true ! After so long i sat back and watched the episode... peacefully.. hehe 😊😊😊😊
oh man! this new addu is really cute. i feel he is as good as nanhi (tough competition nanhi !) i bet we are gona enjoy the bhartnagar moments! Something good after a torturous JULY! 😭😭😭

TIME  to celebrate!πŸ‘
Agree to all... Same to Same... 😊

Sitting back relaxing and watching your favorites perform without any pressure.. That sounds bliss! And that's what happened on Aug 6, 2012! Good work CVs... NBT audience loved it all! As someone said enjoying it after a torturous July!

Happy days are back in NBT and we are lovin' it to the core...
for me this new addu  is also cute but not more than old one. i miss him very much..i think that vivesh dis better in showing his angry towards monu than this new one..i am trying to adjust with this new addu on scenes but whenever i remember the scenes of farmhouse it's causing a great disappointment πŸ˜” for me.

Badly missing vivesh!!!!
I love the new addu he is cute like a tomato..little less irritated hate chemistry with mohan..more fun hate chemistry works good for me.
Originally posted by vikasbabu

for me this new addu  is also cute but not more than old one. i miss him very much..i think that vivesh dis better in showing his angry towards monu than this new one..i am trying to adjust with this new addu on scenes but whenever i remember the scenes of farmhouse it's causing a great disappointment πŸ˜” for me.

Badly missing vivesh!!!!
we all miss him
but did u make this id only to make  posts against the new kid and in praise of viseshπŸ˜›
Originally posted by shamil

we all miss him
but did u make this id only to make  posts against the new kid and in praise of viseshπŸ˜›

Shamil,  Vikas aur Vishesh in these names mein kya common hai...am I missing something?πŸ€”