India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

enjoyed the last night episode

vikasbabu Groupbie
vikasbabu
vikasbabu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Really i enjoyed the last night episode after so many episodes,but a little bit unhappy for the reason that megs finds only half of the truth and monu thinks that she finds the exact truth.but it will ruin their happiness one day.
and enjoyed the monu scenes with nanhi and adduSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26crazy87Reena4kunalnaina2010knrajiSwastikAshNianji-mira

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
We all liked Yesterday's episode...It feels so good to see the return of joy,Hope and praise for the show both on this forum,other forums and FB...If they maintain such a flavour in the show I'm sure we will surely do good in ratings too...Yesterday's episode had every thing in it-Emotion,Love,Romance,Humour,Mohan-Nanhi scenes,Mohan Addu scenes... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kranti90pujashaw053Julplatamrutha26swavai2Reena4kunalnaina2010anji-mira

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Wen Mohan said "Bahaat Mushkil Se Tumhe Paaya Hu,Darr Gaya Tha Kahin Tumhe Kho Na Doon",it felt so real..Brilliant Acting n Well selection of Dialouge..Ya oder MM,MN,MA moments were fine too

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kranti90amrutha26swavai2Reena4kunalnaina2010

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
really yesterday's episode was awsome...only half truth came to megha...so more pain later for both MM...song from the film chachi420 was too good...loved everything after the song...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunal

kranti90 Groupbie
kranti90
kranti90

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
so true ! After so long i sat back and watched the episode... peacefully.. hehe SmileSmileSmileSmile
oh man! this new addu is really cute. i feel he is as good as nanhi (tough competition nanhi !) i bet we are gona enjoy the bhartnagar moments! Something good after a torturous JULY! CryCryCry

TIME  to celebrate!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Reena4kunal

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Agree to all... Same to Same... Smile

Sitting back relaxing and watching your favorites perform without any pressure.. That sounds bliss! And that's what happened on Aug 6, 2012! Good work CVs... NBT audience loved it all! As someone said enjoying it after a torturous July!

Happy days are back in NBT and we are lovin' it to the core...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalanji-mira

vikasbabu Groupbie
vikasbabu
vikasbabu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
for me this new addu  is also cute but not more than old one. i miss him very much..i think that vivesh dis better in showing his angry towards monu than this new one..i am trying to adjust with this new addu on scenes but whenever i remember the scenes of farmhouse it's causing a great disappointment Unhappy for me.

Badly missing vivesh!!!!

Reena4kunal

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I love the new addu he is cute like a tomato..little less irritated hate chemistry with mohan..more fun hate chemistry works good for me.

swavai2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index