Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orchidpurple thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely story and a very lovely ending...

OP
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful ending for a interesting story!! will miss this ff:(
Saraprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰Lovely ending I loved reading this whole ff I will really miss reading it. πŸ˜­
You did a great job writing this. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fabulous.i am gonna miss this
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely end but I hate the fact that its ended , will miss it so much , it is by far my favourite ff ever . Thank you madhu for giving us this beautiful piece khushi and arnav journey in this piece had evoked so many emotions in me and became the best start to my morning . I am really sad that it has ended.
Love_Arnie thumbnail
Loved this FF from the core. It was really close to my heart also. Its my habit to read it. Feeling some odd that not gonna wait for this more. No longing for the precap and no hurry to read the next part as soon as possible. Really feeling sad and odd. It was my daily routine.It was an awesome story. A heart touching one. And you're an faboulas writer. Keep it up.Nice part. Glad that it ended with a happy note. Every thing settle down. Aman got Anita. Shyam apologised. They forgave him.And ArShi will become proud parents soon. 😊 Everything goody-goody.Its the last comment. Surely gonna miss it. Never realised that it gone a very long way. Seems like it started somedays ago and ending so soon.Best wishes for the new one.                                                                                                                        Bidding goodbye with a very heavy heart...
                                      -SHUCHIEdited by SanchayitaM - 11 years ago
debby_11 thumbnail
wow fantastic ending loved it...i m happy that u didnt drag it...and yes this was one of my favourite ff ...but all your ffs are unique in their own way...i love all of them :D...god bless you...keep writing more

shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is one of my favorite FF and will remain close to my heart as well.. I loved your characters here and the bond between them.
Yes i feel bad for ending this but every good thing has  come to and end..
Loved this journey...
msrenjini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb Ending. I started reaing your FF's recently and i had become ur FAn soon. then i started reading ur all FF's. Ur r truly an amazing writer.
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG it really ended ??
i still cant beleve it ...its my fav and i used wait every morning for this update...
this will be my last comment on this ff😭
thank u so much madhu for writing such an amazing FF...