Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Where was Dadi Ji for 2 days!?? (Page 5)

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazzyhrt

hahaa... she must have gone to take bath in ganga ji... n came back ultra shudh LOL

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76crazzyhrt

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah53

Exactly...& another question I have,where is this Ashram she was residing in??Delhi or Lucknow??...If it's in Lucknow,then I can understand that it took her two days approximately to get to Shantivan...But if it's in Delhi,then...Confused

& what exactly did Anjali mean by,'Where were you,Dadi?..We looked for you SO much'...???Didn't Arnav say, he went to bring her home many times...& Nani & Arnav,both knew the ashram authorities..Then was Anjali unaware of it??!!Ouch

u hav a good point dear.Smile..exactly my thought...if aasram was in lucknow then how Arnav & nani reached RM within hours...|?Confused

Originally posted by crazzyhrt

hahaa... she must have gone to take bath in ganga ji... n came back ultra shudh LOL

u really cracked me up dear...LOL

@TM: nice post dear...loved itClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzyhrt

rsood86 Senior Member
rsood86
rsood86

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Was inventing ways to torture her bahu...Khushi... 
lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsood86

Was inventing ways to torture her bahu...Khushi... 

LOLLOLLOL
LOL
Crazy_1001 Goldie
Crazy_1001
Crazy_1001

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Thinking of new and innovative ways to cockblock Aranv and Khushi. She really needed to plan it out thoroughly.   
guyinoblivion Goldie
guyinoblivion
guyinoblivion

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Dadi is the new pawn whom Shyaam is playing to remove Khushi from RM and go back to Anjali's life for the sake of the child. I am hoping agaist it but everything dadi is doing seems planned because she is behaving with only Khushi this way not Payal or any other ppl. Lets c what happens in future.

Ash95

paagalbandar Senior Member
paagalbandar
paagalbandar

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
lol she is with her better half, Shyam manohar Jha :D.  Both are made for each other :D
AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshiipkknd

me thinks shyam has a role to play in bringing Dadi Ji home!!!Angry

Me too.. i have a feeling, this Dadiji is going to be the final nail in the coffin for Arhi to separate.. 
By the looks of it, she might misunderstand Khushi, and eventually Arnav will gave give up coz of some MU related to their past!

Though, I hope against hope, that before that Khushi herself walks out of her so-called 'Sasural', where her in-laws (including her sister) are spineless cowards, who couldn't even try to save her the humiliation.. 

And well said, ASR is just doing his duty.. Om oorje jara dastayaha.. (Its a marital vow,wherein the husband promises to support his wife forever!) 

I've never really commented on any negative post here, excluding the ones, bashing Anjali's character, when the CV's were on the brink of butchering her character.. I understand she's been betrayed by her husband, she's getting insecure coz her brother's wife has taken the highest pedestal in his life now, but what's with the sympathy gaining crocodile tears?? 

And God forbid, but if they show, that getting Dadi into the house, was a plan she cooked up with the Creep, I'm done sympathising with her.. No matter how hurt and betrayed you feel, You simply do not do that to a sibling, who loves you above all.. End of story!

Well, maybe its too early to judge the 'Dadi' female, maybe we'll have to wait and watch for more.. But yest epi was a complete disappointment for me.. 

having said that, there's no way I'm ever going to stop watching the show or start hating the characters, coz itsmy daily dose of sanity.. I love IPKKND.. So, yea, I'm not bashing.. Just venting out.. 

Edited by mohabbatgirl - 07 August 2012 at 8:14pm

Shalini76

Go to top