Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

NEW FF: WRETCHED KNOT (THD 2)-Pcp Pt 14 - Pg141 (Page 57)

pepples_joy IF-Dazzler
pepples_joy
pepples_joy

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Oh God.. Lot of mysteries lying down..!!!!!!
Superb precap..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

rehsanzsobti IF-Dazzler
rehsanzsobti
rehsanzsobti

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
It is the best best and best precap
asmi3893 Senior Member
asmi3893
asmi3893

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
NK and La...and she is arnav's cousin...dunno what will b arnav and khushi's reaction to this

GodsEye

AnuLovesBarun Senior Member
AnuLovesBarun
AnuLovesBarun

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
suprising precap...arnav broke up with aliya????
coontinue soon

Edited by chuky - 09 August 2012 at 1:55am

GodsEye

Roshkolovemusic Goldie
Roshkolovemusic
Roshkolovemusic

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Very interesting update and precap. 
Lavanya is Arnav's cousin and Arnav broke up with Aliya on their wedding night .
Loved the twist in the story.
Thanks for the pm.Smile

GodsEye

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
madhu,wen i read this first time,i was ike oh my,poor aliya,i shudnt hv...then i wait,wat did i read???...n went again n read it.

first time wen i read it i felt sorry for aliya.tht girl was there to say goodbye.i felt poor girl.aftrall they wer in a relationship.it wont be easy.

but one minute,she shud hv done tht b4 he tied knot.going n kissing him on his marriage night was inappropriate.n he,it was just a kiss.then y shud he pull her ot bed.he cud hv done tht standing too.lol,im sorry.i found loopholes,thts y.lol.

n arnav is correct,it is nani who has forced her into this marriage.hmm,but nani is correct-he shud hv talked to her.
he had tried tht night,i agree.but he shud hv tried more.

also he has nvr given any hint to kushi tht he is not with aliya.he is taking her all along with him.hw is kushi supposed to knw he is not with her.n he throwing parties for her,dancing with her seductively,been seen together at fashion shows etc is not explainable on any context.if he has broke up,he shud show the desency of staying away from her,atleast the dance at pub was out of bound n taking laiya everywer.i dont seem its right.even if he doesnt wanna talk to kushi,he cud hv explained this much through his actions to kushi.
what meaning wud kushi take out of all this.

she is right.even if arnav repents,kushi shud not go to him.what if the tables wer turned n lets suppose kushi had a lover n she was in arnav's place tht day.if he find his bride in the same hotel,in another room with tht guy kissing her,lying on the bed,even if it is goodbye n last kiss blah blah will he take it in the spirit n say come darling,lets move on with our life.nah!!!!LOL

so i dont forgive arnav.but i wud certainly remove the hypocrat tag.but still th seductive dance at pub n his taking aliya everywer with him dont allow me to do soAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Geet13GodsEye

ak_maggi Goldie
ak_maggi
ak_maggi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
woahhhClap u never fail to surprise me!!! He broke up wid her n they wernt exactly sleeping tht nt!!!Big smilenow this story is going super... They both shud realize they need each other... hmm something like tht...looking forward...Smile

GodsEye

asmi3893 Senior Member
asmi3893
asmi3893

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Nice...i was really not happy knowing that he slept with aliya on their wedding night...thnk god it was not like dat...i wonder hw khushi will kno the truth

GodsEye

Go to top