Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

NEW FF: WRETCHED KNOT (THD 2)-Pcp Pt 14 - Pg141 (Page 123)

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhu123

Originally posted by daljeet

nah nah arnav.tht is not an excuse.still i hate you.im sorry,but i cant help it.

then wat do u expect to here from the girl u r to marry next day,wen she is told by you urself tht i dont wana be with you?it is natural for her to retort the same back.

nani plz get her out of this 10 yr bulshit.

n seriously i cant beleive u r civil with aliya n she is back the same way.its unbeleivable madhu.seriously,i mean it.not tht im qtning his char but yet,it doesnt make sense.n meeting parties okay.but wat abt the pub?y did u take her to the pub if u two r strictly professional.

n if aliya was a girl even like lavanya was initially in the show,she wud nvr stay around the man she loved aftr break up.it is clearly an indication tht she wud try r is trying to hook up with him again.i mean,if she loved him truly,then she can nvr be near u all the time n be PROFESSIONAL n hide her pain(if her love is true).didnt la show the decency of moving away from asr's life in the show.i mean get a character girl.y spoling ur name b4 us.

n nani was right.arnav made kushi like this-the ego,he has created for her.she was not like this.n i repect her attitude,bz without tht she wont be able to live a day.i mean then wat do u expect a weepy wife like gopi who thinks ahem wud accept her one day n sit n wait.no way,n tht too for a man like arnav.NEVER!

GO AHEAD WITH UR TAUNTS KUSHI.IM WITH YOU,ILL SUPPORT U THROUGHOUT.

madhu,can i be frank?ur attempt to rectify arnav b4 r eyes doesnt make sense at points.its like arnav's futile attempts to say i didnt do anything wrong n i wont apologixe.while everybody acknowledges it as his fault.
i mean arnav with aliya tht night,watevr reason doesnt link r make hima jesus.nor having her around all the time in the name of proffesional ethics is also not sounding good.also taking her to pub,making her sit nxt to him at functions doesnt prove wat he is saying.it is destryong aliya's char n the respect she cud get from us if she was like la in the show.
madhu,u shud give this a serious thot.arnav IS at fault here.even if every situation has a reason it doesnt snc always.at some points like this it looks absurd n made up.think again abt this track somehow.this is not ok.

hope u dont mind my opn,but i seriously feel this is needed to be rectified to keep the essence of this story intact.think ok buddySmile

hehheh.. Totally agreed with what you said.. He is at fault for sure.. But he is ASR.. he would never agree to that so soon and he would try giving such reasons to her.. Well.. I have something in my mind currently for that.. It would take some time for him to know what wrong he has actually done to her and this wont happen untill he falls for her.. He would only realize then,.. And trust me the decision that he would take when he realizes he has fallen for her and that he donw wrong to her would be loved by all of us.. Trust me on that.. 

k i trust you.infact i hv full faith in you,though i eat u up at times in rage.just assume tht im no less than asr in anger matter(lol,thts wat my maa says).coming to the point,fine then i wud wait for sure.but do keep ur promise.ill be waitingWink

but madhu,the qtn abt the pub n aliya tht i raised is not answered.wat was the meaning of him taking her to the pub n dancing.atleast he shud repect aliya's feelings(if she is a gud gal),how can she bear all this?
is aliya gud r bad?i thot u will reveal it with time.but now aliya just remains in their arguments.r u planning something?then dont tell,its ok,ill wait.but pub scene,lol,i cant forgive tht scene somehow n i wud hv left it lk tht if he dared NOT to explain EVEN THAT.wat a man,yuckAngry

but i get ur point n ill wait okay,for sureStar

Edited by daljeet - 14 August 2012 at 2:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

cheval IF-Dazzler
cheval
cheval

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
wooow so did he at least wnated to try bt knwing her wat she sed so he stayed like dat????? 

hmmm is she gna faint???? hmmm i have to waaait for thursday plz ocme fassst

GodsEye

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Brilliant update love how they are now stuck there

Interesting precap pleased Arnav has finally telling her everything

GodsEye

Neeltara Senior Member
Neeltara
Neeltara

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Amazing update...

GodsEye

sweetnoni Goldie
sweetnoni
sweetnoni

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Nice update n precap dhamakedaar:)
I hope NK n LA can bring them 2getter.

Keep it up!

GodsEye

kuts IF-Sizzlerz
kuts
kuts

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
OMG,you can't do this!!
Already you kept me waiting in the weekend. . .Cry
There is one good thing which i can conclude if your not updating,i will surely attend my college. . .LOL
Am sure there must be some reason that you ain't updating tom . . .well,take your time for whatever it is. . .
Will wait for august 16 now.. .trust me,itna wait toh maine august 15th ke liye bhi nahi kiya. .Tongue ..
But i guess you will have to make it up for this by updating on Saturday/Sunday. . .
Plz plz plz take some time,i know you have a life,still can't stop buging you. . .sorry for that. . .
Have a good day,take care. . .
Waiting for Thursday. . .
Embarrassed

GodsEye

vrindagupta IF-Rockerz
vrindagupta
vrindagupta

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
awww awesome
they got stuck in middle of no where
hope this help's them in clearing their MU

GodsEye

sam88 IF-Rockerz
sam88
sam88

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
i thought there will b some romantic moments while they got stuck but i think u have planned something else

GodsEye

Go to top