Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

NEW FF: WRETCHED KNOT (THD 2)-Pcp Pt 14 - Pg141 (Page 120)

rukuswasthika IF-Sizzlerz
rukuswasthika
rukuswasthika

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
loved the update

Sona257 IF-Rockerz
Sona257
Sona257

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Loved the update
catalyst IF-Dazzler
catalyst
catalyst

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
nycc!
Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
La is right, nani should take back her deal of 10 years and no divorvce.. Why spend the rest of your life like this?
Great update!! Precap is super interesting, finally some insight on Arnav's beahviour!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodsEye

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
nah nah arnav.tht is not an excuse.still i hate you.im sorry,but i cant help it.

then wat do u expect to here from the girl u r to marry next day,wen she is told by you urself tht i dont wana be with you?it is natural for her to retort the same back.

nani plz get her out of this 10 yr bulshit.

n seriously i cant beleive u r civil with aliya n she is back the same way.its unbeleivable madhu.seriously,i mean it.not tht im qtning his char but yet,it doesnt make sense.n meeting parties okay.but wat abt the pub?y did u take her to the pub if u two r strictly professional.

n if aliya was a girl even like lavanya was initially in the show,she wud nvr stay around the man she loved aftr break up.it is clearly an indication tht she wud try r is trying to hook up with him again.i mean,if she loved him truly,then she can nvr be near u all the time n be PROFESSIONAL n hide her pain(if her love is true).didnt la show the decency of moving away from asr's life in the show.i mean get a character girl.y spoling ur name b4 us.

n nani was right.arnav made kushi like this-the ego,he has created for her.she was not like this.n i repect her attitude,bz without tht she wont be able to live a day.i mean then wat do u expect a weepy wife like gopi who thinks ahem wud accept her one day n sit n wait.no way,n tht too for a man like arnav.NEVER!

GO AHEAD WITH UR TAUNTS KUSHI.IM WITH YOU,ILL SUPPORT U THROUGHOUT.

madhu,can i be frank?ur attempt to rectify arnav b4 r eyes doesnt make sense at points.its like arnav's futile attempts to say i didnt do anything wrong n i wont apologixe.while everybody acknowledges it as his fault.
i mean arnav with aliya tht night,watevr reason doesnt link r make hima jesus.nor having her around all the time in the name of proffesional ethics is also not sounding good.also taking her to pub,making her sit nxt to him at functions doesnt prove wat he is saying.it is destryong aliya's char n the respect she cud get from us if she was like la in the show.
madhu,u shud give this a serious thot.arnav IS at fault here.even if every situation has a reason it doesnt snc always.at some points like this it looks absurd n made up.think again abt this track somehow.this is not ok.

hope u dont mind my opn,but i seriously feel this is needed to be rectified to keep the essence of this story intact.think ok buddySmile

GodsEye

tanurocks IF-Dazzler
tanurocks
tanurocks

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
wow action filled precap.cant wait 2 read

GodsEye

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.