NEW FF: WRETCHED KNOT (THD 2)-Pcp Pt 14 - Pg141 - Page 80

Posted: 11 years ago
wow nice update !!

Two broken cars, two useless phones, two angry persons 😆😆

The precap was awesome !! 
Sometimes I feel that Khushi is too much, I mean there're nothing between them, then why does she always try to hurt him !!! 

can't wait for thurday !!!
Wow..they got struck in the middle of no where..!!! Good update..!!!n  precap- oooh thrilling , they are having arguments already but atleast clearing some doubts about each other!
Originally posted by Madhu123

hehheh.. Totally agreed with what you said.. He is at fault for sure.. But he is ASR.. he would never agree to that so soon and he would try giving such reasons to her.. Well.. I have something in my mind currently for that.. It would take some time for him to know what wrong he has actually done to her and this wont happen untill he falls for her.. He would only realize then,.. And trust me the decision that he would take when he realizes he has fallen for her and that he donw wrong to her would be loved by all of us.. Trust me on that.. 

k i trust you.infact i hv full faith in you,though i eat u up at times in rage.just assume tht im no less than asr in anger matter(lol,thts wat my maa says).coming to the point,fine then i wud wait for sure.but do keep ur promise.ill be waiting😉

but madhu,the qtn abt the pub n aliya tht i raised is not answered.wat was the meaning of him taking her to the pub n dancing.atleast he shud repect aliya's feelings(if she is a gud gal),how can she bear all this?
is aliya gud r bad?i thot u will reveal it with time.but now aliya just remains in their arguments.r u planning something?then dont tell,its ok,ill wait.but pub scene,lol,i cant forgive tht scene somehow n i wud hv left it lk tht if he dared NOT to explain EVEN THAT.wat a man,yuck😡

but i get ur point n ill wait okay,for sure⭐️
Edited by daljeet - 11 years ago
wooow so did he at least wnated to try bt knwing her wat she sed so he stayed like dat????? 

hmmm is she gna faint???? hmmm i have to waaait for thursday plz ocme fassst
Brilliant update love how they are now stuck there

Interesting precap pleased Arnav has finally telling her everything
Nice update n precap dhamakedaar:)
I hope NK n LA can bring them 2getter.

Keep it up!
OMG,you can't do this!!
Already you kept me waiting in the weekend. . .😭
There is one good thing which i can conclude if your not updating,i will surely attend my college. . .😆
Am sure there must be some reason that you ain't updating tom . . .well,take your time for whatever it is. . .
Will wait for august 16 now.. .trust me,itna wait toh maine august 15th ke liye bhi nahi kiya. .😛 ..
But i guess you will have to make it up for this by updating on Saturday/Sunday. . .
Plz plz plz take some time,i know you have a life,still can't stop buging you. . .sorry for that. . .
Have a good day,take care. . .
Waiting for Thursday. . .
😳
awww awesome
they got stuck in middle of no where
hope this help's them in clearing their MU

i thought there will b some romantic moments while they got stuck but i think u have planned something else
Good Update and great precap, finally the big confrontation  just the two of them :). Thanks for the PM.