NEW FF: WRETCHED KNOT (THD 2)-Pcp Pt 14 - Pg141 - Page 39

Posted: 11 years ago
NK and La...and she is arnav's cousin...dunno what will b arnav and khushi's reaction to this
suprising precap...arnav broke up with aliya????
coontinue soon
Edited by chuky - 11 years ago
Very interesting update and precap. 
Lavanya is Arnav's cousin and Arnav broke up with Aliya on their wedding night .
Loved the twist in the story.
Thanks for the pm.😊
madhu,wen i read this first time,i was ike oh my,poor aliya,i shudnt hv...then i wait,wat did i read???...n went again n read it.

first time wen i read it i felt sorry for aliya.tht girl was there to say goodbye.i felt poor girl.aftrall they wer in a relationship.it wont be easy.

but one minute,she shud hv done tht b4 he tied knot.going n kissing him on his marriage night was inappropriate.n he,it was just a kiss.then y shud he pull her ot bed.he cud hv done tht standing too.lol,im sorry.i found loopholes,thts y.lol.

n arnav is correct,it is nani who has forced her into this marriage.hmm,but nani is correct-he shud hv talked to her.
he had tried tht night,i agree.but he shud hv tried more.

also he has nvr given any hint to kushi tht he is not with aliya.he is taking her all along with him.hw is kushi supposed to knw he is not with her.n he throwing parties for her,dancing with her seductively,been seen together at fashion shows etc is not explainable on any context.if he has broke up,he shud show the desency of staying away from her,atleast the dance at pub was out of bound n taking laiya everywer.i dont seem its right.even if he doesnt wanna talk to kushi,he cud hv explained this much through his actions to kushi.
what meaning wud kushi take out of all this.

she is right.even if arnav repents,kushi shud not go to him.what if the tables wer turned n lets suppose kushi had a lover n she was in arnav's place tht day.if he find his bride in the same hotel,in another room with tht guy kissing her,lying on the bed,even if it is goodbye n last kiss blah blah will he take it in the spirit n say come darling,lets move on with our life.nah!!!!πŸ˜†

so i dont forgive arnav.but i wud certainly remove the hypocrat tag.but still th seductive dance at pub n his taking aliya everywer with him dont allow me to do so😑
woahhhπŸ‘ u never fail to surprise me!!! He broke up wid her n they wernt exactly sleeping tht nt!!!πŸ˜ƒnow this story is going super... They both shud realize they need each other... hmm something like tht...looking forward...😊
Nice...i was really not happy knowing that he slept with aliya on their wedding night...thnk god it was not like dat...i wonder hw khushi will kno the truth
Wat a twist already he broke up with Aaliya ...
What??? Arnav has broken up with Aaliya that very night. Khusi does not know this.
Oh! Its complicated!!! 😲

The precap was really good.

Waiting to read the next part.
Thank you,very much for the PM.
               Love you,Take care.
                        -SHUCHI   πŸ˜Š
he broke up with her????????? then why does he still go around with her? to make her jealous?? does he want her to come to him on her own??? and is aliya double standard may be playing with their lives???? OMG so many Q in my mind... πŸ˜•

superb update...

again khushi bani item...πŸ˜†

nk loves la n she is arnav's cousin...

sab kuch ghuma phera k arnav ki pas he ata hai...

precap..awesome...waiting fr next part...