Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Part 9:

Secretary: Maam Please.. I will need to ask ASR if you can enter his Cabin.. Maam.. Please Stop..
Arnav saw Khushi in a Yellow Chudidar entering his Cabin.. She didnt look normal.. She looked pissed.. Arnav knew why.. Both Khushi and his secretary came inside.. Khushi saw him sitting and stopped..

Secretary: Sir.. I denied.. But Maam..
ASR gestured the secretary to leave the room and she did.. 
He then got up from his Seat and looked at her.. 

ASR: So Mrs ASR.. What made you come here?
Khushi: How could you cancel my meet with Mr Roy?
Arnav: Umm.. Well Mr Roy tried calling you on your number but it wasnt reachable so he called me as I am still your legal husband.. He asked me to confirm the time of your meet with him.. And I cancelled it.. 
Khushi: Why? (She asked almost throwing fire from her eyes)
Arnav: I didnt wanted you to meet him.. Its that simple.. Anything else you wanna ask me?
Khushi: Who are you Arnav to take decisions for me? And wait... Dont you say that you doing this all as you my legal husband.. I dont give a S**t to this relationship..
Arnav amiled and she looked at him in surprise..

Arnav: See.. I knew you would say something like this.. Well coming to the point.. I know you dont even want to give a S**t to this relationship and thats the reason you were planning to meet my lawyer Mr Roy for planning some other way to get a Divorce from me? Right?

Khushi tried to analyse what he meant and what he thought of.. She cooled down her anger and then folded her arms on her chest..

Khushi: Ohh I see...!! So this fear of me planning to get a Divorce from you made you Cancel my meet with him.. How Sick of you Arnav.!!
Arnav: What do you mean by that? 
Khushi: Do you think I wanted a Divorce from you? Why would I? I am happy with our Current "NOT SO OK" Status..
Arnav: NOT SO OK?? Wow.. What a name for our current Status!!! .. I am sure its not from some Social networking site? Is it? (He smiled)

Khushi: Stop Smiling Arnav.. You dont deserve to smile atleast before me..
Arnav was little angry when she said that and now looked at her in a serious mode..
Khushi: You know what.. initially I wanted a divorce from you at any cost.. But now I dont want it.. Not even after that 10 years pass.. Trust me Arnav.. I am very happy with what I am currently.. Know why?
Arnav raised his eye brow wanting to know what made her so happy with their current relationship.. She pulled a chair and sat on it..

Khushi: Though I am married to you, I dont need to wear any Mangal Sutra , no sindoor.. A person not knowing me and my past would never come to know I am married.. Secondly, there are no restrictions as you see Arnav.. I can go out whenever I wish to, I can see any guy whom I want, I can come home late, I can enjoy parties and night outs.. Thirdly legally I have got the MRS ASR tag which is not that BAD as it feels sometimes.. Being a married girl I am enjoying my complete freedom.. So.. !! I am happy with it.. And now even if later you wish to get seperated.. I wont.. 
Arnav sat on his chair and leaned back.. 

Arnav: Then what was this meet for with Mr Roy?
Khushi: I needed legal advise on my new project.. Thats it.. And well since you cancelled it thinking something else, now make sure you arrange one by next week..

She ordered him this and got up to leave.. 
Arnav: I am not your Secretary to do all this.. I have much good work to do .. 
Khushi: Like sleeping with Aliya? (She asked raising her eye brow..)
This was way too enough for Arnav to lose his mind .. He got up from his chair and then moved a step towards her when she gestured from her hand to stop.. 

Khushi: Dont you even think of man handling me again.. I am not your property for you to misbehave with me.. I have tolerated enough and I wont take it anymore.. Remember.. I can even file a case against you for doing this.. If you dont want to spoil your reputation then be in your limits.. Understood?

She said that and moved out.. She was a FIRE today.. No one could stop her.. Not even he..He  banged his fist again on his Desk and called up someone..

Arnav: Follow her.. I need to know everything she does and Everyone she meets from now on..

He kept the call and then sat back on his chair remembering what she told.. She said she can file a case against him... Well.. He was not scared of her.. And if she does something like that, she would need to pay for that.. Something which she can never opt to..

He made his way down to leave the office when he saw one of his staff member talking to the other one

Person: She was truely Hot.. I mean she entered ASR's cabin even when the Secretary stopped her.. She had guts.. Well I guess she was ASR's new Item..

The word Item made him go all mad on that person.. He came to him and then Slapped him hard on his face..
Arnav: She is not any Item.. Her name is Mrs KHUSHI Arnav Singh Raizada.. SHe is my wife.. Next time I hear you talking such nonsense about her or any other girl then I would make sure you are out of AR group.. Understood?

Person: Sorry Sir..
Arnav: You better be..

He moved out after that..

Next Day:

Khushi was waiting at her home for NK to come.. She was so much excited today.. Her brother was coming back and she was meeting him after almost 1 year.. The flight had already landed long back and finally she heard the bell ringing of the house.. She opened the door and  saw him coming with his Luggage.. She hugged him tight..
Khushi: I am so happy NK.. You back..
NK: I came here for you Khushi.. Only you.. I knew you needed me the most..
Khushi pulled back and smiled at him. 

Garima, Shashi and Buaji were very happy to see him here.. They all hugged him.. He too did the same. 

NK: Ok Khushi.. I have got loads of gifts for you.. So come with me.

He dragged Khushi with him in his room and locked it from inside.. SHe smiled and was a bit surprised why he locked the room.. Thats when he turned to see her..

NK: Are you Mad Khushi.. What are you doing here?
Khsuhi: Means?
NK: Means you very well Know Khushi,.. Arnav is here.. And he wont let you be in peace.. You should not have come here in India.. 
Khushi: It doesnt matter anymore NK.. I already met him many times these days.. 
NK: No change in him?
Khushi: Even if he would have changed.. I would never go back to him.. 
NK: I know.. But then still.. I thought he would be a bit repentful but hearing you I think he would never be.

Khushi: Forget him NK.. Lets not think about the past.. Tell me something about you.. I mean any girl friends?
NK blushed..
NK: Yeah.. Lavanya..
Khushi: Lavanya.. Sounds good.. I mean who is she? Where is she from?
NK: She is from India but then she is a Model and she stays in Sydney where I was...
Khushi: You proposed her?
NK: Hmm.. 
Khushi: Hope she didnt deny..
NK: Ohh Come on Khushi.. She can never deny NK.. (He said smiling and she understood that her brother was so in love)
Khushi: Great.. SO when are we meeting her in Sydney then? How about this weekend?
NK: What? You wish to meet her?
Khushi: Yes.. WHy?
NK: I mean.. Yea.. We can.. 
Khushi: Great.. So I think we should leave for Sydney this weekend.. What say?
NK: No.. I mean.. She is coming here this weekend.. You can meet her here.. 
Khushi: Ohh that would be great NK.. I am so eager to see my Bhabhi.. Show me her pic atleast..
NK: Well I have one pic of hers..

He showed her Lavanya's pic and Khushi liked her smile.. She was truely beautiful..

Khushi: Done.. Only she can be my Bhabhi..
NK: But Khushi.. There is a small problem..
Khushi: Problem? What is it NK?
NK: She is Arnav's cousin..

Precap for Part 10 - Page 55
Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh u go khushi !! Loved the answers she gave back 2 ASR :D loved the slap Arnav gave to his employee 4 calling khushi item :P awww yay NK is here he loves Lavanya sweet uh oh she is Arnav's cousin well khushi won't have any problem will she ??
-Suchi.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Update!!
Go khushi tell him that if he is ASR then you are MRS. ASR!!!
God they're perfect for eachother, what did Arnav see in aliya that he chose her over Khushi!!
Lavanya, Arnav's cousin! God save NK and her from Mr and Mrs ASR!!
Edited by patel_gurl - 11 years ago
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update khushi was on fire today loved her putting arnav in his right place n also loved the slap he gave to the empolyee for calling khushi an item wow at the end her brother's love is her husband's cousin wonder wat gonna happen loved the update Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Wow awesome update!! LAV IS ARNAVS COUSIN!! HOLY SHIZ!! interesting twist!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
bikerider thumbnail
Hehe asr is confused soul๐Ÿ˜†
KKG_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow now arnav following her am sure he is gonna fall for his own wife soon. Awesome love the Updt can't wait for more...
arnavkijalebi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hahahhah your twists are incredibly halarious and not at all expected. Read the FF all in one go and loved it๐Ÿ˜Š
madhumi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿค—wow...nice ff...khushi's take has impressed me..the tough side of hers makes her look more stunning n gorgeous...๐Ÿ˜‰
good going madhu...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—
Waiting for the update...
kyunki_iloveu thumbnail
wowww
khushi is surely a hot head..
and lavanya arnav's cousin
wowww..
cant wait to see wht happens now
:)